Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

E Card I sent to new member achieving EA first Day.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Maree W.

[b]Morning all I thought I would just share the E Card I send to a new sign up that has achieved EA.[/b] If members reply it is to long. I reply you need to read to succeed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/r5rg45b.gif[/img] [b]HI from Maree your sponsor. YOU are doing so well. How to achieve Bronze.[/b] 1.. I start clicking all red tabs, to turn them green you need to read as you scroll down to the bottom of the page. Clicking the blue box I have read the information on this page. 2.. If new to SFI when you are at the stream tab. Read all the posts you now have access to. Here is where your sponsors and Gery add all updates. 3.. With the RW tab, I redeem rewardicals into VP at the beginning of the month. Then through out the month I redeem into T Credits to play the games. When I have over 500 Rewardicals I click where it reads in blue redeem now. I click where it reads at the right of T Credits in the green box Redeem for Rewardicals. A Box will open saying Confirm Redemption I click the green box. I then close the browser. 4.. Every Monday I activate my game league entries with playing prime games at Poker and Zack Jack. I play the Weekly and Daily Challenges. With the card king I click play, I click the yellow tab Pass then bottom right. I click activate side click. I participate with all the games you see listed daily. YOU need to spend 1 T Credit to make the tab Green. 5.. With the Auction Tab I participate with Astro Bids. Winning moves and matches + VP. This is a great bonus as with winning, I do not have to be spending on T Credits to play. Also the VP I receive helps me climb higher with the SFI Team Leader Badges. To activate the EZ Tab you need to spend 1 T Credit. Click Auctions. Select which Astro Bid you wish to enter click the go button. Example I will bid on the 8 GB USB Flash Drive Card Auction. ( I won this years ago) Click the bid button. Enter your bid, in T Credits, I enter here 10 then I click the blue continue tab. [b]MOST IMPORTANT Now you will see the graph.[/b] Left Click your mouse and move the arrow to the far left. Make sure it reads 1 before clicking the continue tab. Be the closest prediction to the winning bid and you'll win 500 Rewardicals! I enter here what I thing the winning bid in T Credits will be then I click continue. It will now read. CONFIRMATION Your bid is: 10 T Credits you earmarked for Constellation Prizes: 1 T Credits returned to your account if you do not win this auction: 9 Your Pick-The-Bid Prediction: 225 Click the Blue Tab Submit Bid. [b]It will now read.[/b] Thank you! Your bid has been entered! Your bid is 10 (with 1 of these T Credits earmarked for Constellation Prizes). We will send you an email when Flight #1200 is ready to launch. [b]Click the blue box close.[/b] Check your email. Click the email where it reads. Astro Auction XXXXX is ready for you. Read the email and click the blue writing to activate the rocket launch. Do not close the box, you need to let the rocket complete moving to the end. Example for my One T Credit I won. A Daily Crown Entry, 5 Moves, 260 Rewardicals [b]Click the Redeem Rewards Button you see to redeem winnings.[/b] Draw the Quantum Constellation Prize and you'll ALSO win this item in addition to the high bidder! 6.. On the growth tab I click all the blue buttons congrad then click the blue tab I have viewed all the information. On the growth tab I enter. Training participating promoting daily. Then I click the green tab. Submit todays goal tasks. 7.. The win it tab I click where it reads SFI Biz Quiz I answer the question. I click the tab where it reads Submit your entry RIGHT NOW. I click the photo at the right of the product. I wait for the timer to count down. I then click the blue tab enter now. Sometimes I am lucky doubling my T Credit. I do not click above and enter the Daily Grand until all my tabs above show green. Then I return and enter clicking the blue tab Enter Daily Grand. Receiving the bonus entries. 8.. I read the forum, clicking the tabs if I agree, or I congrad them. I write a forum post, I reply to support members questions etc. 9.. I then return to my movers tab! I click at the top left under where it reads display, the drop down box and select 50. At the right I then click the Green Tab Submit. I check members progress. With new members I click their name to send them an ecard, I also send E Cards to CSA introducing myself. Click the paper plan under their name at the right to access the E Card. Click the drop down box where it reads select E Card Category. Click the name of the Category example I click Welcome, then I click the blue button initiate. Left click your mouse on the E Card you wish to send. Copy and paste or type the message in the box that will appear. Tick the box where it reads. I agree. Then click the blue box Send Message. 10.. I click the envelope top right to view my messages. I click the individual lines to view the messages. I then tick the boxes beside the writing then click the trash can above to keep a tidy inbox. Click the individual links at the left to view PSA Notifications, team mail etc. Click the house icon to return to your home page. [b]I timed myself to see how long it took to do these daily actions. One hour and a half. Cheers Maree.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6tm6kPW.gif[/img]
Morning all I thought I would just share the E Card I send to a new sign up that has achieved EA.
If members reply it is to long. I reply you need to read to succeed.

HI from Maree your sponsor. YOU are doing so well. How to achieve Bronze.
1.. I start clicking all red tabs, to turn them green you need to read as you scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Clicking the blue box I have read the information on this page.

2.. If new to SFI when you are at the stream tab. Read all the posts you now have access to.
Here is where your sponsors and Gery add all updates.

3.. With the RW tab, I redeem rewardicals into VP at the beginning of the month.
Then through out the month I redeem into T Credits to play the games.
When I have over 500 Rewardicals I click where it reads in blue redeem now.
I click where it reads at the right of T Credits in the green box Redeem for Rewardicals.
A Box will open saying Confirm Redemption I click the green box. I then close the browser.

4.. Every Monday I activate my game league entries with playing prime games at Poker and Zack Jack.
I play the Weekly and Daily Challenges. With the card king I click play, I click the yellow tab Pass then bottom right.
I click activate side click. I participate with all the games you see listed daily.
YOU need to spend 1 T Credit to make the tab Green.

5.. With the Auction Tab I participate with Astro Bids. Winning moves and matches + VP.
This is a great bonus as with winning, I do not have to be spending on T Credits to play.
Also the VP I receive helps me climb higher with the SFI Team Leader Badges.
To activate the EZ Tab you need to spend 1 T Credit.

Click Auctions. Select which Astro Bid you wish to enter click the go button.
Example I will bid on the 8 GB USB Flash Drive Card Auction. ( I won this years ago)
Click the bid button. Enter your bid, in T Credits, I enter here 10 then I click the blue continue tab.
MOST IMPORTANT Now you will see the graph.
Left Click your mouse and move the arrow to the far left.
Make sure it reads 1 before clicking the continue tab.
Be the closest prediction to the winning bid and you'll win 500 Rewardicals!
I enter here what I thing the winning bid in T Credits will be then I click continue.
It will now read. CONFIRMATION Your bid is: 10
T Credits you earmarked for Constellation Prizes: 1
T Credits returned to your account if you do not win this auction: 9
Your Pick-The-Bid Prediction: 225 Click the Blue Tab Submit Bid.
It will now read.
Thank you! Your bid has been entered!
Your bid is 10 (with 1 of these T Credits earmarked for Constellation Prizes).
We will send you an email when Flight #1200 is ready to launch.
Click the blue box close.
Check your email. Click the email where it reads. Astro Auction XXXXX is ready for you.
Read the email and click the blue writing to activate the rocket launch.
Do not close the box, you need to let the rocket complete moving to the end.
Example for my One T Credit I won. A Daily Crown Entry, 5 Moves, 260 Rewardicals
Click the Redeem Rewards Button you see to redeem winnings.
Draw the Quantum Constellation Prize and you'll ALSO win this item in addition to the high bidder!

6.. On the growth tab I click all the blue buttons congrad then click the blue tab I have viewed all the information.
On the growth tab I enter. Training participating promoting daily.
Then I click the green tab. Submit todays goal tasks.

7.. The win it tab I click where it reads SFI Biz Quiz I answer the question.
I click the tab where it reads Submit your entry RIGHT NOW.
I click the photo at the right of the product. I wait for the timer to count down.
I then click the blue tab enter now. Sometimes I am lucky doubling my T Credit.
I do not click above and enter the Daily Grand until all my tabs above show green.
Then I return and enter clicking the blue tab Enter Daily Grand. Receiving the bonus entries.

8.. I read the forum, clicking the tabs if I agree, or I congrad them.
I write a forum post, I reply to support members questions etc.

9.. I then return to my movers tab! I click at the top left under where it reads display, the drop down box and select 50.
At the right I then click the Green Tab Submit. I check members progress.
With new members I click their name to send them an ecard, I also send E Cards to CSA introducing myself.
Click the paper plan under their name at the right to access the E Card.
Click the drop down box where it reads select E Card Category. Click the name of the Category example I click Welcome, then I click the blue button initiate.
Left click your mouse on the E Card you wish to send.
Copy and paste or type the message in the box that will appear.
Tick the box where it reads. I agree. Then click the blue box Send Message.

10.. I click the envelope top right to view my messages.
I click the individual lines to view the messages.
I then tick the boxes beside the writing then click the trash can above to keep a tidy inbox.
Click the individual links at the left to view PSA Notifications, team mail etc.
Click the house icon to return to your home page.

I timed myself to see how long it took to do these daily actions. One hour and a half.
Cheers Maree.

25x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thanks Maree for this inspiring post It is very useful as always. I did similar to you to achieve Bronze. Wishing you much success! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DqvrXdD.gif[/img]
Thanks Maree for this inspiring post
It is very useful as always.
I did similar to you to achieve Bronze.
Wishing you much success!
33x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by mary b.

Cute card,Maree Yes it is a bit long. But this person got to EA the first day, so they know how to begin this biz adventure. Maybe just say,turn all the tabs green on the To Do List. Then tomorrow,put one paragraph in another card. etc.
Cute card,Maree
Yes it is a bit long. But this person got to EA the first day, so they know how to begin this biz adventure.

Maybe just say,turn all the tabs green on the To Do List.
Then tomorrow,put one paragraph in another card. etc.
31x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by mary b.

I can almost smell the flowers!
I can almost smell the flowers!
31x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Maree W.

Thanks Mary. I get so many inquiries from members that do not know to click the blue tab at the bottom of the page. I prefer to set it up step by step. Then the member can save it to their computer to follow daily. Also this purchase may have achieved EA with the smart start locking in. And have no understanding on what to do next. Mary you were so right in a reply I read of yours on another forum post. YOU give great support. Before the Christchurch Earthquakes in 2011. I owned my own business off line. My expenses to set up this business in the beginning, were in the thousands. I did not break even with the initial outlay of setting up my business for at least three years. So Yes SFI give all there members an amazing on line working program to start their journey at a fraction of the cost. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1x5XilZ.gif[/img]
Thanks Mary. I get so many inquiries from members that do not know to click the blue tab at the bottom of the page.
I prefer to set it up step by step. Then the member can save it to their computer to follow daily.
Also this purchase may have achieved EA with the smart start locking in.
And have no understanding on what to do next.

Mary you were so right in a reply I read of yours on another forum post.
YOU give great support.
Before the Christchurch Earthquakes in 2011.
I owned my own business off line.
My expenses to set up this business in the beginning, were in the thousands.
I did not break even with the initial outlay of setting up my business for at least three years.
So Yes SFI give all there members an amazing on line working program to start their journey at a fraction of the cost.

25x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you for your example on how to be a great sponsor. I have learned a lot by reading this post. Blessings, Rebecca
Thank you for your example on how to be a great sponsor. I have learned a lot by reading this post.

Blessings,
Rebecca
Rebecca C.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

This is not only going to help me, but allow me to assist my down line. I have heard not hide nor hair from my sponsor, so this forum has been extremely helpful to me.
This is not only going to help me, but allow me to assist my down line. I have heard not hide nor hair from my sponsor, so this forum has been extremely helpful to me.
SUPPORT
Sylvia W.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you for your post Maree! Very inspirational and full of important information.
Thank you for your post Maree! Very inspirational and full of important information.
17x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Madam Maree W! Very useful information.I could compare with my day to day activities with SFI. Thank you.
Madam Maree W!
Very useful information.I could compare with my day to day activities with SFI.
Thank you.
Godawattaliyanage U.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you once again Maree for your Awesome Mentorship! Debra
Thank you once again Maree for your Awesome Mentorship!

Debra
Debra G.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Maree what a great post This would be the best One hour and a half of time spent Thank you for being my sponsor and Mentor Larry:smiley:
Maree what a great post This would be the best One hour and a half of time spent Thank you for being my sponsor and Mentor Larry
Larry R.

United States

Liked by Joseph D.

Posted 24 days ago

Thanks, Maree, for this great post. Having a check list is an excellent way to be sure you don't miss important items. There are many. At times it seems repeated daily tasks are redundant, but, in the scheme of things, those minute points you miss, and simple errors, can be costly. I'll print out this post to use as a daily guide for gaining all the VP I can acquire! GaryC~
Thanks, Maree, for this great post. Having a check list is an excellent way to
be sure you don't miss important items. There are many.
At times it seems repeated daily tasks are redundant, but, in the scheme
of things, those minute points you miss, and simple errors, can be costly.
I'll print out this post to use as a daily guide for gaining all the VP
I can acquire!
GaryC~
Gary C.

United States

Liked by Joseph D.

| Edit settings