Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Ungrateful PSA

Posted 2 months ago More by Amila M.

Hello everyone. I don't know if this thread belongs here, but really don't have any idea where else to put it. It's about the ungrateful PSAs. Today I found one more rating from one of the members that I tried more than best to help. He's here a couple of months an in a beginning worked wery hard but after he didn't get anything on class cash disappointingly started to skipping days even weeks. Of course he never reached more than just affiliate. Anyway, he gave me 2* with a comment I can't possibly believe he did. The comment was "NEVER CONTACTED ME" I cannot explain how angry and disappointed I am. When I look at our chat window on messenger full of messages and advices to do this or that, I can't believe he had a courage to write something like that. Did any of you had that kind of ungrateful member? I hope not. Wish you all a lot of success Best regards Amila Mehović
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this thread belongs here, but really don't have any idea where else to put it.
It's about the ungrateful PSAs.
Today I found one more rating from one of the members that I tried more than best to help. He's here a couple of months an in a beginning worked wery hard but after he didn't get anything on class cash disappointingly started to skipping days even weeks. Of course he never reached more than just affiliate.
Anyway, he gave me 2* with a comment I can't possibly believe he did. The comment was "NEVER CONTACTED ME"
I cannot explain how angry and disappointed I am. When I look at our chat window on messenger full of messages and advices to do this or that, I can't believe he had a courage to write something like that.
Did any of you had that kind of ungrateful member? I hope not.
Wish you all a lot of success
Best regards
Amila Mehović
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Amila! Do not expect any gratitude from people who only seek the mistakes of others and who do not get their turn. Do not grieve for such people! They're not worth it! I hope you get enough enjoyment and respect from your remaining team. Concentrate on the workers and do not block yourself with the losers!
Hello Amila!
Do not expect any gratitude from people who only seek the mistakes of others and who do not get their turn. Do not grieve for such people! They're not worth it! I hope you get enough enjoyment and respect from your remaining team. Concentrate on the workers and do not block yourself with the losers!
2x SUPPORT
Hans-Peter S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

I guess you're right Hans-Peter S. he's not worth it. I do have great team, we're all pretty much newbies but trying our best. I try to treat everyone like my uplines treated me, not just my sponsor, but the whole team of people for my upper line. I know how important is not to feel alone and I support my team members as much as they need, sometimes even more and that's why I was disappointed that much.
I guess you're right Hans-Peter S. he's not worth it. I do have great team, we're all pretty much newbies but trying our best.
I try to treat everyone like my uplines treated me, not just my sponsor, but the whole team of people for my upper line. I know how important is not to feel alone and I support my team members as much as they need, sometimes even more and that's why I was disappointed that much.
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Amila I'm sorry to hear that, but believe me that you are not the only one with that kind of experiance. I unfortunately had more than just one like that. I totally understand you :wink: Never mind such comments. I once sent a message to such member, as I received similar comments two months i a row. Just wrote - Thank you for such great comment even though I have invested a lot of time just for you to help you in any way I could and I am still here if you need any help. Than came the answer - I'm sorry And the same day the member opted out. We do as much as we can but we may never know what kind of people are on the orher side of the line and what exactly are thez expecting from us and from our company. BR
Amila I'm sorry to hear that, but believe me that you are not the only one with that kind of experiance.
I unfortunately had more than just one like that.
I totally understand you

Never mind such comments.
I once sent a message to such member, as I received similar comments two months i a row.
Just wrote - Thank you for such great comment even though I have invested a lot of time just for you to help you in any way I could and I am still here if you need any help.

Than came the answer - I'm sorry
And the same day the member opted out.

We do as much as we can but we may never know what kind of people are on the orher side of the line and what exactly are thez expecting from us and from our company.

BR
18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

You can't do anything about that situation. It's pretty clear that he doesn't want to be here. You've done your best! Move on!
You can't do anything about that situation. It's pretty clear that he doesn't want to be here. You've done your best! Move on!
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I can feel your "mood" about that kind of behaviour... but, take it as a lesson to learn in this job. Working with people from all over the world is NOT an easy task... we need to build "a shield" for ourselves... meaning, be prepared that situations like that one or similar are VERY likely to happen... so, be prepared...do NOT let them put you down... you are here to build your business...a lot of them are just "tourists" here taking a look here and there...hoping for some easy and fast money. We know it's not possible here...so, just let them "take that tourist tour" and decide...is this something they WANT to do...or NOT. And move on...doing everything you can to grow your SFI business.
I can feel your "mood" about that kind of behaviour... but, take it as a lesson to learn
in this job.
Working with people from all over the world is NOT an easy task... we need to
build "a shield" for ourselves... meaning, be prepared that situations like that one
or similar are VERY likely to happen... so, be prepared...do NOT let them put you
down... you are here to build your business...a lot of them are just "tourists" here
taking a look here and there...hoping for some easy and fast money.

We know it's not possible here...so, just let them "take that tourist tour" and
decide...is this something they WANT to do...or NOT.

And move on...doing everything you can to grow your SFI business.
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago More by Amila M. 2 Replies

I believe that is problem Goran, I somehow always expect people to treat me the way I treat them. Best regards
I believe that is problem Goran, I somehow always expect people to treat me the way I treat them.
Best regards
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Amila, This is attide from ungrateful Affiliates common here And that is why many sponsors are put off from them Honestly, someone who motivates and guides you in your upline, should be appreciated for spending his or her precious time for you... However, i advise that you consentrate on the workers and pay less attention to ingrates and complainers who have no focus for great heights or success in this business
Hi Amila,
This is attide from ungrateful Affiliates common here
And that is why many sponsors are put off from them
Honestly, someone who motivates and guides you
in your upline, should be appreciated for spending
his or her precious time for you...

However, i advise that you consentrate on the workers
and pay less attention to ingrates and complainers
who have no focus for great heights or success in this business
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Thank you Tanja for your supporting words. I will definitely try to stay cold in a situations like this in the future. I probably sounded like a crying baby, but I was really cough with ungratefulness. Kind regards
Thank you Tanja for your supporting words. I will definitely try to stay cold in a situations like this in the future.
I probably sounded like a crying baby, but I was really cough with ungratefulness.
Kind regards
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

[quote=1507624]Hi Amila, This is attide from ungrateful Affiliates common here And that is why many sponsors are put off from them Honestly, someone who motivates and guides you in your upline, should be appreciated for spending his or her precious time for you... However, i advise that you consentrate on the workers and pay less attention to ingrates and complainers who have no focus for great heights or success in this business [/quote] That's exactly why I was surprised. I am very grateful to my upline, the whole team, and I already shared this experience with them, and get almost the same suggestions, kind words and advices as here, but wanted to share it with all of you. Anyway I didn't give up on him because he was a worker, and believe it or not his previous rating was totally opposite to this one and that's why I it caught me as it did. Kind regards
Ofuonyebi '. posted:
Hi Amila,
This is attide from ungrateful Affiliates common here
And that is why many sponsors are put off from them
Honestly, someone who motivates and guides you
in your upline, should be appreciated for spending
his or her precious time for you...

However, i advise that you consentrate on the workers
and pay less attention to ingrates and complainers
who have no focus for great heights or success in this business

That's exactly why I was surprised.
I am very grateful to my upline, the whole team, and I already shared this experience with them, and get almost the same suggestions, kind words and advices as here, but wanted to share it with all of you.

Anyway I didn't give up on him because he was a worker, and believe it or not his previous rating was totally opposite to this one and that's why I it caught me as it did.
Kind regards
SUPPORT
Amila M.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago 1 Reply

Hi Amila, I am fully with you. It is disappointing. On the other hand, it is also true that there will always be people in your downline that are "suckers". I mean they take your time but never get to work. They suck up your time and believe you should do the work to make them money. Those are not the people you want to work with. You can avoid it by giving them tasks to do and check if they did. If they are not working just leave them aside and concentrate on those that really want to learn and do. The other month I have distributed over 200 PSAs to many people in my downline - many of the PSAs being fresh that month. Did anybody even say "Thank you!"? No, nobody did. Did I feel they deserve my support? Sure not. But I will keep on building my team and do whatever I can to motivate them. I guess it is also a matter of manners that nowadays are not that much in use anymore. You will get over the disappointment - just keep going and better and brighter days are around the corner. Take care. Kirsten
Hi Amila,

I am fully with you. It is disappointing. On the other hand, it is also true that there will always be people in your downline that are "suckers". I mean they take your time but never get to work. They suck up your time and believe you should do the work to make them money. Those are not the people you want to work with.

You can avoid it by giving them tasks to do and check if they did. If they are not working just leave them aside and concentrate on those that really want to learn and do.

The other month I have distributed over 200 PSAs to many people in my downline - many of the PSAs being fresh that month. Did anybody even say "Thank you!"? No, nobody did. Did I feel they deserve my support? Sure not. But I will keep on building my team and do whatever I can to motivate them. I guess it is also a matter of manners that nowadays are not that much in use anymore.

You will get over the disappointment - just keep going and better and brighter days are around the corner.

Take care.

Kirsten
2x SUPPORT
Kirsten R.

Germany

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago 1 Reply

[quote=1507595]Hello everyone. I don't know if this thread belongs here, but really don't have any idea where else to put it. It's about the ungrateful PSAs. Today I found one more rating from one of the members that I tried more than best to help. He's here a couple of months an in a beginning worked wery hard but after he didn't get anything on class cash disappointingly started to skipping days even weeks. Of course he never reached more than just affiliate. Anyway, he gave me 2* with a comment I can't possibly believe he did. The comment was "NEVER CONTACTED ME" I cannot explain how angry and disappointed I am. When I look at our chat window on messenger full of messages and advices to do this or that, I can't believe he had a courage to write something like that. Did any of you had that kind of ungrateful member? I hope not. Wish you all a lot of success Best regards Amila Mehović [/quote] Dear Amila Mehovic' Don't stress your mind from negative thinkers. That may effect your competence to do other important tasks here. Forget about that and continue on doing your fishing and you will get more and more positive PSAs instead of only one. He will realized then that he had done wrong, and I hope he will be back with a big big change. Thanks for your sharing and I wish you many blessings. All the best...
Amila M. posted:
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this thread belongs here, but really don't have any idea where else to put it.
It's about the ungrateful PSAs.
Today I found one more rating from one of the members that I tried more than best to help. He's here a couple of months an in a beginning worked wery hard but after he didn't get anything on class cash disappointingly started to skipping days even weeks. Of course he never reached more than just affiliate.
Anyway, he gave me 2* with a comment I can't possibly believe he did. The comment was "NEVER CONTACTED ME"
I cannot explain how angry and disappointed I am. When I look at our chat window on messenger full of messages and advices to do this or that, I can't believe he had a courage to write something like that.
Did any of you had that kind of ungrateful member? I hope not.
Wish you all a lot of success
Best regards
Amila Mehović

Dear Amila Mehovic'

Don't stress your mind from negative thinkers. That may effect your competence to do other important tasks here. Forget about that and continue on doing your fishing and you will get more and more positive PSAs instead of only one.

He will realized then that he had done wrong, and I hope he will be back with a big big change.

Thanks for your sharing and I wish you many blessings.

All the best...
SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings