Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

"How did you do it? What's the secret of being successful?"

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

[img]https://i.imgur.com/pQXiorl.png[/img] I believe this will not only interest you but you will be able to help others understand more about Online Business. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mjXxLQ0.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yyz3T9N.png[/img] One of the world's most successful businessmen was being interviewed. During the interview the interviewer asked... "How did you do it? What's the secret of being successful in business?" The businessman replied... "Well, it's simple really. I just buy something for one price and sell it for a higher price." As you read through this web site, you will discover that the answer the businessman gave was a great answer! It doesn't matter if you have been in business for 20 years or are just starting out. To be successful, you must know how to make a profit; how to buy low and sell high. There is no other reason for being in business. You can start off in business because it's something that you enjoy, something that your mum or dad did, however, ultimately you are in business to make money. So why do some people succeed and others don't? As you read through this web site you will get the business principles necessary to understand how to make a profit in any business. This includes any business you start on the Internet. There are people who start online and then do absolutely nothing . And I mean, they don't even monitor their site for opportunity nor do they communicate with others to create opportunity. [img]https://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/20000/velka/wishing-well-134981298599037UDq.jpg[/img] This is a lot like whispering down a well about your business. The only thing that's visible is your rear-end and no one can hear you! [b]Don't let this happen to you...[/b] Having a business on the Internet is just like having a business anywhere else. The same principles apply. Most important of all are generating leads and turning leads into customers. To be successful you must get leads and turn some of these leads into customers. As you continue reading over the next few weeks you'll get an understanding of what's required to get leads and turn them into customers. Also there are tons of examples that you can relate to in everyday life together with many other great ideas that you can put into your SFI business immediately. [b]So get ready![/b] You're about to get a lesson in business like never before! It will benefit you to book mark this stream.

I believe this will not only interest you but you will be able to help others understand more about Online Business.

One of the world's most successful businessmen was being interviewed. During the interview the interviewer asked... "How did you do it? What's the secret of being successful in business?" The businessman replied... "Well, it's simple really. I just buy something for one price and sell it for a higher price."

As you read through this web site, you will discover that the answer the businessman gave was a great answer! It doesn't matter if you have been in business for 20 years or are just starting out. To be successful, you must know how to make a profit; how to buy low and sell high. There is no other reason for being in business.

You can start off in business because it's something that you enjoy, something that your mum or dad did, however, ultimately you are in business to make money.

So why do some people succeed and others don't? As you read through this web site you will get the business principles necessary to understand how to make a profit in any business. This includes any business you start on the Internet.

There are people who start online and then do absolutely nothing . And I mean, they don't even monitor their site for opportunity nor do they communicate with others to create opportunity.

This is a lot like whispering down a well about your business. The only thing that's visible is your rear-end and no one can hear you!

Don't let this happen to you...

Having a business on the Internet is just like having a business anywhere else. The same principles apply. Most important of all are generating leads and turning leads into customers. To be successful you must get leads and turn some of these leads into customers.

As you continue reading over the next few weeks you'll get an understanding of what's required to get leads and turn them into customers. Also there are tons of examples that you can relate to in everyday life together with many other great ideas that you can put into your SFI business immediately.

So get ready! You're about to get a lesson in business like never before!

It will benefit you to book mark this stream.

2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for nice explanation. First, we have to understand that, it is a business and we have to promote our business. It is very much true that, SFI is the puzzled platform for beginners. But, if intention is positive, then it is the very good platform to learn step by step. Individual should keep patience, to study and follow the method. To grow and develop any business, we need investment. But in SFI, we can plan as per our own budget. Basically, it is based on [b]INTERNET MARKETING[/b]. Marketing links are available for every individual. We should post that links to others. [b]Our primary job is, build up the awareness of SFI and TEAM BUILDING[/b]. [b]Only 5 active members[/b] can change our business. Expect that, every individual has that capability to manage.
Thanks for nice explanation.
First, we have to understand that, it is a business and we have to promote our business.
It is very much true that, SFI is the puzzled platform for beginners.
But, if intention is positive, then it is the very good platform to learn step by step.
Individual should keep patience, to study and follow the method.
To grow and develop any business, we need investment. But in SFI, we can plan as per our own budget.
Basically, it is based on INTERNET MARKETING.
Marketing links are available for every individual. We should post that links to others.
Our primary job is, build up the awareness of SFI and TEAM BUILDING.
Only 5 active members can change our business.
Expect that, every individual has that capability to manage.

4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Johnny and Christine, Brilliant post! Success is Key point in business... Many people started their business with goals and plans for just only one aim. [b]"SUCCESS".[/b] In goals and plans they may appreciate profits to make and even making loses so far too for the sake of SUCCESS. Nowadays, there are so many ways, methods, strategies, theories, formulas, and a lot more being provided by experts, scholars or whosoever that might guide someone to success. Thanks anyway to the both of you to have an adorable and newest post to me, you've shared with us here. Its good to be shared to everyone. All the best.
Hi Johnny and Christine,

Brilliant post!
Success is Key point in business... Many people started their business with goals and plans for just only one aim. "SUCCESS".
In goals and plans they may appreciate profits to make and even making loses so far too for the sake of SUCCESS.

Nowadays, there are so many ways, methods, strategies, theories, formulas, and a lot more being provided by experts, scholars or whosoever that might guide someone to success.

Thanks anyway to the both of you to have an adorable and newest post to me, you've shared with us here. Its good to be shared to everyone.

All the best.
SUPPORT
Timan M.

Kiribati

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Great post Johnny and Christine, thanks for sharing from your wealth of knowledge. Starting a business with great expectations without definite strategic goals and plans easily leads to failure in that business. Either on or off the Internet, wherever your business maybe, having reasonable and achievable goals will help you build something great. All the best
Great post Johnny and Christine, thanks for sharing from your wealth of knowledge.
Starting a business with great expectations without definite strategic goals and plans easily leads to failure in that business.
Either on or off the Internet, wherever your business maybe, having reasonable and achievable goals will help you build something great.
All the best
4x SUPPORT
Halima A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

hello. Make a free account with SFI and start to earn regular income. SFI is all about scoring VP’s and maintaining Leadership level.Once after your registration, you were ranked as an Affiliate. Now, your next move is to become an (EA) Executive Affiliate, to which you need to score 1500VP. Each time, when you log in and complete the SFI-TO-DO-LIST, you instantly earn VPs. For how to work on TO-DO-List, go here to check.Probably you can earn 1500VP in your first month itself and you will eligible to become EA. Once you become EA, now SFI comes to support you to start earning, yes! Once you attain EA, SFI itself will assign two CSA (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) – I mean customers, and you will earn 20% commissions on all purchase made by them for a lifetime. To keep CSA with you, you need to maintain your EA status every month with 1500VP.SFI will sponsor 50CSA once you ranked as BTL, STL, PTL, and GTL. I said you need to maintain EA status but to do that you need 1500VP. Probably your two CSA’s might purchased something to maintain their ranking and hence you will get 20% commissions so you can use that to buy 1500VP worth 125T-Credit Pack in your second month and no need to invest from your pocket. - Login daily and complete To-Do-List and score VPs - Place a Standing Order of 1500VP valued product, to which I am recommending 125 T-Credits pack. - Duplicate your Sponsor and Market your Online Store. For every SFI affiliate, it is must have an active standing order of value 1500VP – 2000VP, so as you may stop worrying your loss of hard-earned CSAs. So, without any investment and moreover right at the first month itself one can earn some decent income is possible only in SFI. So always be look for ways to improve your business and to make it stand out from the competition. Recognize that you don't know everything and be open to new ideas and new approaches to your business. Hope I have help you.
hello.
Make a free account with SFI and start to earn regular income. SFI is all about scoring VP’s and maintaining Leadership level.Once after your registration, you were ranked as an Affiliate. Now, your next move is to become an (EA) Executive Affiliate, to which you need to score 1500VP.
Each time, when you log in and complete the SFI-TO-DO-LIST, you instantly earn VPs. For how to work on TO-DO-List, go here to check.Probably you can earn 1500VP in your first month itself and you will eligible to become EA.
Once you become EA, now SFI comes to support you to start earning, yes!
Once you attain EA, SFI itself will assign two CSA (Co-Sponsored Affiliates) – I mean customers, and you will earn 20% commissions on all purchase made by them for a lifetime. To keep CSA with you, you need to maintain your EA status every month with 1500VP.SFI will sponsor 50CSA once you ranked as BTL, STL, PTL, and GTL.
I said you need to maintain EA status but to do that you need 1500VP.
Probably your two CSA’s might purchased something to maintain their ranking and hence you will get 20% commissions so you can use that to buy 1500VP worth 125T-Credit Pack in your second month and no need to invest from your pocket.
- Login daily and complete To-Do-List and score VPs
- Place a Standing Order of 1500VP valued product, to which I am recommending 125 T-Credits pack.
- Duplicate your Sponsor and Market your Online Store.
For every SFI affiliate, it is must have an active standing order of value 1500VP – 2000VP, so as you may stop worrying your loss of hard-earned CSAs.
So, without any investment and moreover right at the first month itself one can earn some decent income is possible only in SFI.
So always be look for ways to improve your business and to make it stand out from the competition. Recognize that you don't know everything and be open to new ideas and new approaches to your business.
Hope I have help you.

SUPPORT

Posted 2 months ago

Great post!! Truly motivating, well described; Simple and straight. Very nice. Actually, what the reality is, we should follow the track of our business and remain on track. This is the principle. As you said, there are people who start online and then do absolutely nothing. Right you are!! This is because they don’t know how to start. This requires learning. Proper learning is the key to starting. Day by day, he will know all. Success depends. He can be unsuccessful if he loses his patience. May you be blessed always!!
Great post!!
Truly motivating, well described; Simple and straight. Very nice.
Actually, what the reality is, we should follow the track of our business and remain on track. This is the principle.
As you said, there are people who start online and then do absolutely nothing. Right you are!!
This is because they don’t know how to start. This requires learning. Proper learning is the key to starting. Day by day, he will know all.
Success depends. He can be unsuccessful if he loses his patience.
May you be blessed always!!
6x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

Part 2 of 6 [img]https://i.imgur.com/6886meM.gif[/img] If you don't know anything about business, take some comfort in the fact that one of the world's most successful businesses is run by 16 year olds! [b]It's called McDonalds.[/b] [img]https://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com%2Fbphoto%2F6UdHBAOSBM-TAIbD91novw%2F348s.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yelp.co.uk%2Fbiz%2Fmcdonalds-restaurants-chorley&docid=82leAE9A3n49VM&tbnid=1OFsF1HLPlbWaM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi4xrL7vK_dAhXO7mEKHddABAIQMwhGKAwwDA..i&w=348&h=348&bih=794&biw=1440&q=pics%20of%20mcdonalds%20resturants&ved=0ahUKEwi4xrL7vK_dAhXO7mEKHddABAIQMwhGKAwwDA&iact=mrc&uact=8[/img] In 2006 Each McDonald's store turned over, on average, about $2 million per year. The average age of a manager is around 21 years. The average age of an employee is around 16 years. The success of McDonald's depends on everyone in the business following a system. This is one of the key secrets of their success. Grasp the importance of this and you can achieve great things in SFI. To understand how systems emerge in business, imagine 10 people started a widget company. Statistics would show us that after the first year in business 7 out of the 10 that started would be out of business for one reason or another. Now there are just 3 companies left in the widget business. Over the next 5 years it is likely that one of these 3 would also close its doors. Now there are just 2 companies left in the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI]widget business.[/url] The question to ask is what did these 2 widget makers do that the others didn't? What made these 2 companies successful? If we could find the answer we could start another widget business, do exactly what they did and we'd have a good chance of success. This is, of course, the basis of a franchise. We simply take a success formula from one business and duplicate it in another. The formula comes in the form of a system. Systems consist of lots of smaller systems for everything we need to say and do to make the business a success. Here's another way of looking at it... Think of your business as a stage. On the stage we have a number of actors. In order for the performance to be a success, each actor needs to follow the script. Back to the McDonald's example… When someone says to you "<I>would you like fries with that?</I>" [img]https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=mcdonalds+images+food&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=gD4-S-tZJkJybM%253A%252CwzVUHm4HixtzNM%252C_&usg=AFrqEzfE9jyMdaV2YcEfejaz6iGum9OR7A&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSkoG6va_dAhVFZt4KHXFGAscQ9QEwAnoECAMQCA#imgrc=gD4-S-tZJkJybM:[/img] you are hearing part of the script. The McDonald brothers worked out that if they asked every customer "would you like fries with that?" 3 out of 10 would say yes. That's a 30% increase in the sale of fries! Now here's something that a lot of people are not aware of... You've been given a script too! SFI not only write scripts/systems for you, they also write them for their customers. These scripts are either subtle or direct instructions to customers to help you as an affiliate become more efficient and profitable. Take McDonalds for example, a subtle customer script is an '<I>In</I>' door and an '<I>Out</I>' door. Don't laugh! What this script says is that if you want to buy something from me you have to walk in through this door. When you leave walk out through this door. Don't believe you've been cast in the role? Try walking ' In' through the ' Out ' door! Not only will you feel like you're being a bit naughty, other people in the store are likely to glare at you with disapproval. Remember, they've been given the same script! What about more elaborate scripts... Probably the most successful and elaborate customer scripts have come from banks. Bank executives worked out how much it costs to do a transaction over the counter. They also worked out that if they could train you and me to do their work for them, they could make a lot more money. All they needed was a script. They developed the script, and relatively quickly, were able to get you and me to do exactly what they wanted. I'm referring to the use of Automatic Teller Machines (ATM's). [img]https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwieutSSv6_dAhXWBIgKHbLqAJoQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paymentscardsandmobile.com%2Fwincor-nixdorf-partners-with-mexican-subsidiary-of-banco-santander%2Fatm-machine%2F&psig=AOvVaw2lCeeNRLwpPqCN2HaL7C_K&ust=1536636469102623[/img] The script that the banks came up with was so elaborate that it alone would probably have done little to change our behaviour. So to get us to follow the script they used basic psychology in the form of the "carrot and the stick" approach. The carrot was, and still is, lower bank fees if you use their ATM. The stick is, higher bank fees if you don't. Pretty simple eh? It's also quite scary. What the banks did was to succeed in changing the behaviour of 100's of millions of people in the space of less than a decade! And in doing so reaped, and continue to reap huge profits. The point is this… systems are extremely powerful tools in business. Your task, as an SFI affiliate owner, is to develop systems for your business that maximize your profits. For most people new to SFI, the question is " Where do I start? " To help you answer this, here is a framework that you can use to systematize your business. In business, there are only 5 areas that determine how much profit you make. When you develop a system that works for one of these areas, you will increase your profits. As you systemize each area in turn, YOUR PROFITS WILL MULTIPLY ... [b]The 5 areas are...[/b] 1. Lead generation 2. Conversion 3. Number of Sale Transactions 4. Average Dollar Sale 5. Profit Margin You can use the above framework for any business. If you're using Internet Marketing to promote your SFI business, you'll find some helpful information on Lead generation, Conversion within this tread as I expand on these over the next few weeks. In the mean time you can read through the SFI web site course if you are wishing to continue learning more [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome]HERE[/url]. Over the next few weeks I will discuss Lead generation and Conversion here so make sure you follow this post. [i]I make no apologies for my detailed posts, I keep to the exact point I want to get across so that it gives everyone the same clear path to follow and succeed. Thank you. [/i]
Part 2 of 6

If you don't know anything about business, take some comfort in the fact that one of the world's most successful businesses is run by 16 year olds!

It's called McDonalds.

In 2006 Each McDonald's store turned over, on average, about $2 million per year. The average age of a manager is around 21 years. The average age of an employee is around 16 years.

The success of McDonald's depends on everyone in the business following a system. This is one of the key secrets of their success. Grasp the importance of this and you can achieve great things in SFI.

To understand how systems emerge in business, imagine 10 people started a widget company. Statistics would show us that after the first year in business 7 out of the 10 that started would be out of business for one reason or another. Now there are just 3 companies left in the widget business.

Over the next 5 years it is likely that one of these 3 would also close its doors. Now there are just 2 companies left in the widget business.

The question to ask is what did these 2 widget makers do that the others didn't? What made these 2 companies successful? If we could find the answer we could start another widget business, do exactly what they did and we'd have a good chance of success.

This is, of course, the basis of a franchise. We simply take a success formula from one business and duplicate it in another. The formula comes in the form of a system. Systems consist of lots of smaller systems for everything we need to say and do to make the business a success. Here's another way of looking at it...

Think of your business as a stage. On the stage we have a number of actors. In order for the performance to be a success, each actor needs to follow the script. Back to the McDonald's example… When someone says to you
"<I>would you like fries with that?</I>"

you are hearing part of the script. The McDonald brothers worked out that if they asked every customer "would you like fries with that?" 3 out of 10 would say yes. That's a 30% increase in the sale of fries! Now here's something that a lot of people are not aware of...

You've been given a script too! SFI not only write scripts/systems for you, they also write them for their customers. These scripts are either subtle or direct instructions to customers to help you as an affiliate become more efficient and profitable.

Take McDonalds for example, a subtle customer script is an '<I>In</I>' door and an '<I>Out</I>' door. Don't laugh! What this script says is that if you want to buy something from me you have to walk in through this door. When you leave walk out through this door. Don't believe you've been cast in the role? Try walking ' In' through the ' Out ' door! Not only will you feel like you're being a bit naughty, other people in the store are likely to glare at you with disapproval. Remember, they've been given the same script! What about more elaborate scripts...

Probably the most successful and elaborate customer scripts have come from banks. Bank executives worked out how much it costs to do a transaction over the counter. They also worked out that if they could train you and me to do their work for them, they could make a lot more money. All they needed was a script. They developed the script, and relatively quickly, were able to get you and me to do exactly what they wanted. I'm referring to the use of Automatic Teller Machines (ATM's).

The script that the banks came up with was so elaborate that it alone would probably have done little to change our behaviour. So to get us to follow the script they used basic psychology in the form of the "carrot and the stick" approach. The carrot was, and still is, lower bank fees if you use their ATM. The stick is, higher bank fees if you don't. Pretty simple eh? It's also quite scary. What the banks did was to succeed in changing the behaviour of 100's of millions of people in the space of less than a decade! And in doing so reaped, and continue to reap huge profits.

The point is this… systems are extremely powerful tools in business. Your task, as an SFI affiliate owner, is to develop systems for your business that maximize your profits.

For most people new to SFI, the question is " Where do I start? " To help you answer this, here is a framework that you can use to systematize your business.

In business, there are only 5 areas that determine how much profit you make. When you develop a system that works for one of these areas, you will increase your profits. As you systemize each area in turn, YOUR PROFITS WILL MULTIPLY ...

The 5 areas are...

1. Lead generation
2. Conversion
3. Number of Sale Transactions
4. Average Dollar Sale
5. Profit Margin

You can use the above framework for any business. If you're using Internet Marketing to promote your SFI business, you'll find some helpful information on Lead generation, Conversion within this tread as I expand on these over the next few weeks.

In the mean time you can read through the SFI web site course if you are wishing to continue learning more HERE.

Over the next few weeks I will discuss Lead generation and Conversion here so make sure you follow this post.

I make no apologies for my detailed posts, I keep to the exact point I want to get across so that it gives everyone the same clear path to follow and succeed. Thank you.

2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Anastasija P. 1 Reply

Hi, Johnny and Christine ! To make long story short, answer to your question is very simple... The secret of being successful or winner is: NOT QUEETING!!!
Hi, Johnny and Christine !

To make long story short, answer to your question is very simple...

The secret of being successful or winner is:

NOT QUEETING!!!
Anastasija P.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago More by Gliceria P. 1 Reply

[quote=1509179]Hi, Johnny and Christine ! To make long story short, answer to your question is very simple... The secret of being successful or winner is: NOT QUEETING!!![/quote] Hi, Anastasija, Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian? I asked because recently someone (Zlatan?) has spelled my name in Serbian. Have a lovely day!
Anastasija P. posted:

NOT QUEETING!!!

Hi, Anastasija,

Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian?
I asked because recently someone (Zlatan?) has spelled my name in Serbian.

Have a lovely day!
38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Zlatan K. 2 Replies

[quote=1509250][quote=1509179]Hi, Johnny and Christine ! To make long story short, answer to your question is very simple... The secret of being successful or winner is: NOT QUEETING!!![/quote] Hi, Anastasija, Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian? I asked because recently someone (Zlatan?) has spelled my name in Serbian. Have a lovely day![/quote] Hi, Gliceria P. I hope I have spelled your name correctly this time. By the way, in my opinion, spelling should not be an issue, as long as we correctly understand each other. Have a nice and prosperous day!
Gliceria P. posted:
Anastasija P. posted:

NOT QUEETING!!!

Hi, Anastasija,

Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian?

Have a lovely day!

Hi, Gliceria P.

I hope I have spelled your name correctly this time.

By the way, in my opinion, spelling should not be an issue,
as long as we correctly understand each other.

Have a nice and prosperous day!

106x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Zlatan K.

[quote=1509289][quote=1509250][quote=1509179]Hi, Johnny and Christine ! To make long story short, answer to your question is very simple... The secret of being successful or winner is: NOT QUEETING!!![/quote] Hi, Anastasija, Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian? I asked because recently someone (Zlatan?) has spelled my name in Serbian. Have a lovely day![/quote] Hi, Gliceria P. I hope I have spelled your name correctly this time. By the way, in my opinion, spelling should not be an issue, as long as we correctly understand each other. Have a nice and prosperous day! [/quote] By the way, if I was using Serbian analphabet, then your name would look like this: Глицериа П.
Zlatan K. posted:
Gliceria P. posted:
Anastasija P. posted:

NOT QUEETING!!!

Hi, Anastasija,

Have a lovely day!

Hi, Gliceria P.

By the way, if I was using Serbian analphabet, then your name would look like this:

Глицериа П.
106x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Gliceria P. 2 Replies

[quote=1509289][quote=1509250][quote=1509179]Hi, Johnny and Christine ! To make long story short, answer to your question is very simple... The secret of being successful or winner is: NOT QUEETING!!![/quote] Hi, Anastasija, Oh, is this a new word? Maybe you mean not "quitting"- or is the spelling in Serbian? I asked because recently someone (Zlatan?) has spelled my name in Serbian. Have a lovely day![/quote] Hi, Gliceria P. I hope I have spelled your name correctly this time. By the way, in my opinion, spelling should not be an issue, as long as we correctly understand each other. Have a nice and prosperous day! [/quote] Hi, Zlatan, No offence intended. I'm sorry. Just curious. Of course, spelling should not be an issue as long as we understand what the writer meant. But English (American) is the language used by SFI and we have so many members who may be wondering what the word "queeting" means.
Zlatan K. posted:
Gliceria P. posted:
Anastasija P. posted:

NOT QUEETING!!!

Hi, Anastasija,

Have a lovely day!

Hi, Gliceria P.

Hi, Zlatan,

No offence intended. I'm sorry. Just curious. Of course, spelling should not be an issue as long as we understand what the writer meant. But English (American) is the language used by SFI and we have so many members who may be wondering what the word "queeting" means.

38x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings