Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

East Coast

Posted 8 days ago

Sending my best wishes to those of you on the East coast of the States as hurricane Florence makes landfall over the weekend. I hope the damages prove minimal
Sending my best wishes to those of you on the East coast of the States as hurricane Florence makes landfall over the weekend. I hope the damages prove minimal
David L.

Bermuda

Posted 8 days ago

May the Lord protect you all in this terrible moment! Our prayers are with you!
May the Lord protect you all in this terrible moment!
Our prayers are with you!
19x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1512854]Sending my best wishes to those of you on the East coast of the States as hurricane Florence makes landfall over the weekend. I hope the damages prove minimal [/quote] i am sorry for all this people, hope everything will be fine and hurricane will pass fast
David L. posted:

i am sorry for all this people, hope everything will be fine and hurricane will pass fast
4x SUPPORT
biljana l.

Macedonia

Liked by Nelson B. Bruce H.

Posted 8 days ago

Wishing for the best all be safe and minimal damage. Prepare well stay bless...:pray:
Wishing for the best all be safe and minimal damage. Prepare well stay bless...
18x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings