Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to best spend 25$ giftcard

Posted 2 months ago More by yahya n.

need suggestions
need suggestions
yahya n.

Pakistan

Posted 2 months ago

This gift certificate is to help you achieve EA ranks, so I suggest you use it to purchase say TCredits that will give you VP and also you can then use the TCredits at AA to win more rewardical/VP.
This gift certificate is to help you achieve EA ranks, so I suggest you use it to purchase say TCredits that will give you VP and also you can then use the TCredits at AA to win more rewardical/VP.
24x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1512860]need suggestions[/quote] You can use it to buy 20 pack of TCredits which give you 20 TCrediits +363VP+10 Rewardicals. You can use all your TCredits to participate in Astro Auctions which you can win a lots of good prizes.
yahya n. posted:
need suggestions

You can use it to buy 20 pack of TCredits which give you 20 TCrediits +363VP+10 Rewardicals.
You can use all your TCredits to participate in Astro Auctions which you can win a lots of good prizes.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

i was wondering if someone suggest new member pack which is much better than the one u suggested https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381607
i was wondering if someone suggest new member pack which is much better than the one u suggested www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381607
yahya n.

Pakistan

Posted 2 months ago

it's great method to advance to EA
it's great method to advance to EA
mohamed k.

Algeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

You still have a chance to buy the NEW Members Pack.... you have EVERYTHING there...but, you need to do it FAST... you can buy it ONLY in your first 10 days... Hurry...it will help you go up to the EA rank....and you will get 510 CSAs!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TvnpeZD.jpg[/img] https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381607
You still have a chance to buy the NEW Members Pack....
you have EVERYTHING there...but, you need to do it FAST...
you can buy it ONLY in your first 10 days...
Hurry...it will help you go up to the EA rank....and you will get 510 CSAs!!!

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=381607
165x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,324 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago More by yahya n. 1 Reply

I already bought it. Thank you . though its 3csas
yahya n.

Pakistan

[quote=1512927]I already bought it. Thank you . though its 3csas [/quote] You need to go to EA to get those 510 CSAs....to earn 1500 VPs. Use those Tcredits on ASTRO auctions....earn RW tokens, exchange them for VPs ( 3 tokens = 1 VP ). But, you need to MAINTAIN your EA rank ...otherwise, you will lose all your CSAs next month...so, make your plan how to proceed.
yahya n. posted:

You need to go to EA to get those 510 CSAs....to earn 1500 VPs.

Use those Tcredits on ASTRO auctions....earn RW tokens, exchange them
for VPs ( 3 tokens = 1 VP ).
But, you need to MAINTAIN your EA rank ...otherwise, you will lose all your
CSAs next month...so, make your plan how to proceed.
165x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Sorry...I was timed out.. P.S. If you need to USE that Gift Certificate...there is the 50 TCredits pack that will give you 694 VPs https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=58457 It costs $ 21...use the rest of it to buy Single Tcredits https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534
Sorry...I was timed out..

P.S. If you need to USE that Gift Certificate...there is the 50 TCredits pack
that will give you 694 VPs

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=58457

It costs $ 21...use the rest of it to buy Single Tcredits

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534
165x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by mary b. 1 Reply

I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free. Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction. You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you. Lastly, purchase some T credits.
I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free
this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free.

Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction.
You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you.

Lastly, purchase some T credits.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Liked by Ronald P.

[quote=1512945]I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free. Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction. You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you. Lastly, purchase some T credits. [/quote] Dear Mary. B can you tell me what do you mean by 4 days.. Thank you
mary b. posted:
I suggest you click on the rocket and do enough Launchpad Lessons to get to EA free
this month. When that is done check out the Daily To Do list to see how to get more v.p. free.

Log in daily and do not forget to play T-time as you can use T credits to play Astro Auction.
You have 4 days to get to EA or you will forfit those CSA"s that SFI promised you.

Lastly, purchase some T credits.

Dear Mary. B can you tell me what do you mean by 4 days.. Thank you
yahya n.

Pakistan

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 2 months ago More by mary b. 1 Reply

You should see a banner on your Home page telling you that in a few days, your offer of free PSA"s will be gone.
You should see a banner on your Home page telling you that in a few days, your offer of free
PSA"s will be gone.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

| Edit settings