Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hurricane Florence Slamming The SE United States

Posted 8 days ago

I would like to remind everyone that Hurricane Florence is currently hammering the SE Coast of the US. The coastal areas in several states are being inundated with high winds and flooding from the storm surge and rain. Particularly hardest hit right now is southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina as Florence moves slowly inland. My area of South Carolina is in the storm's path later tonight and tomorrow. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe. https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/eus/GEOCOLOR/1000x1000.jpg
I would like to remind everyone that Hurricane Florence is currently hammering the SE Coast of the US. The coastal areas in several states are being inundated with high winds and flooding from the storm surge and rain. Particularly hardest hit right now is southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina as Florence moves slowly inland.

My area of South Carolina is in the storm's path later tonight and tomorrow.

Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe.

cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/eus/GEOCOLOR/1000x1000.jpg
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

It is another hurricane hitting on Philippine, bigger one .
Gudmundur J.

Iceland

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 days ago

Richard R - Bless all those that are being hammered by Hurricane Florence. All The SFI Members are sending prayers and will have great hopes that everyone in the vicinty be spared from harm and destruction of their property and belongings. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Richard R - Bless all those that are being hammered by Hurricane Florence. All The SFI Members are sending prayers and
will have great hopes that everyone in the vicinty be spared from harm and destruction of their property and belongings.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper
13x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Stay safe, everyone! [img]https://g.christianbook.com/dg/product/cbd/f400/322848.jpg[/img]
Stay safe, everyone!

141x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 7,838 | Followers: 1,142 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 8 days ago

Nature again shows its devastating power. Prayers for all people affected by the devastating Typhoon Mangkhut on the Pacific Ocean and for all the people affected by the devastating hurricane Florence in the United States on the East Coast. God save them from the dangers and sufferings in these difficult times they are currently in. My thoughts and prayers are with you, help them, dear God
Nature again shows its devastating power.
Prayers for all people affected by the devastating Typhoon Mangkhut on the Pacific Ocean and for all the people affected by the devastating hurricane Florence in the United States on the East Coast.
God save them from the dangers and sufferings in these difficult times they are currently in.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, help them, dear God
5x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Anamaria M.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now.
Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe.
Erika K.

Slovakia

Posted 8 days ago

Richard thank you for this reminder. Our heart goes out to all people affected by Hurricane Florence and also people affected in other parts. Our fellow SFI and Zing net workers are there too. Here is praying that God will protect all and help everyone through this period.. May be SFI corporate could consider organizing a charity drive so that many affiliates can express caring. Just a suggestion.
Richard thank you for this reminder. Our heart goes out to all people affected by Hurricane Florence and also people affected in other parts. Our fellow SFI and Zing net workers are there too. Here is praying that God will protect all and help everyone through this period.. May be SFI corporate could consider organizing a charity drive so that many affiliates can express caring. Just a suggestion.
PHILIP O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1512882]It is another hurricane hitting on Philippine, bigger one .[/quote] Luckily, the government has evacuated thousands before the typhoon arrived.
Gudmundur J. posted:

Luckily, the government has evacuated thousands before the typhoon arrived.
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1512871]I would like to remind everyone that Hurricane Florence is currently hammering the SE Coast of the US. The coastal areas in several states are being inundated with high winds and flooding from the storm surge and rain. Particularly hardest hit right now is southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina as Florence moves slowly inland. My area of South Carolina is in the storm's path later tonight and tomorrow. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe. https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/eus/GEOCOLOR/1000x1000.jpg[/quote] Richard Our prayers go to those affected by this calamity. It is well with them all. Tony O. Nigeria
Richard R. posted:
I would like to remind everyone that Hurricane Florence is currently hammering the SE Coast of the US. The coastal areas in several states are being inundated with high winds and flooding from the storm surge and rain. Particularly hardest hit right now is southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina as Florence moves slowly inland.

Richard
Our prayers go to those affected by this calamity. It is well with them all.
Tony O.
Nigeria
2x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Mr. Richard well done for bringing this up. My prayer is for God to keep all those affected safe and to take absolute control over the hurricane to bring it to an end.
Mr. Richard well done for bringing this up. My prayer is for God to keep all those affected safe and to take absolute control over the hurricane to bring it to an end.
Ernest K.

Ghana

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1512871]I would like to remind everyone that Hurricane Florence is currently hammering the SE Coast of the US. The coastal areas in several states are being inundated with high winds and flooding from the storm surge and rain. Particularly hardest hit right now is southeastern North Carolina and northeastern South Carolina as Florence moves slowly inland. My area of South Carolina is in the storm's path later tonight and tomorrow. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers and if you are in these areas, stay safe. https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/eus/GEOCOLOR/1000x1000.jpg[/quote] Hi Richard. I'm in SC also, waiting, wondering. But I'm on the sw backside of where Florence should track through SC, and hopefully, won't see too much wind or rain. I'm about 18 miles SW of State House in Columbia SC. Wishing everyone in the path good luck and sending up prayers.
Richard R. posted:

Hi Richard. I'm in SC also, waiting, wondering. But I'm on the sw backside of where Florence should track through SC, and hopefully, won't see too much wind or rain. I'm about 18 miles SW of State House in Columbia SC. Wishing everyone in the path good luck and sending up prayers.
11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Richard, to you and everyone in harms way of the raging storms, I would like to add my prayers, for the safety of all in whatever area they are in. I have family, and friends, living in those immediate areas. We're praying for lives, animals, and their homes. Christine J L
Hi Richard,
to you and everyone in harms way of the raging storms, I would like to add my prayers, for the safety of all in whatever area they are in.
I have family, and friends, living in those immediate areas. We're praying for lives, animals, and their homes.
Christine J L
Christine J. L.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings