Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How do you go about achieving success in your daily routines, in the area of working SFI?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi! Just thought I would ask some of you how you go about achieving success in your daily routines in the area of working SFI? Thanks Dale Leach Bronze Team Leader
Hi! Just thought I would ask some of you how you go about achieving success in your daily routines in the area of working SFI?

Thanks
Dale Leach
Bronze Team Leader
SUPPORT
Dale L.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Bruce H. SUDIP P.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Dale, The first thing you do is sign in to your home page every day. Turn your Red Tabs to green Play games, bid in auctions, Advertise your Gateway Links Visit the Forum Answer the Biz Quiz If you qualify for the Daily Crown always play it Read your Launch Pad Lessons Always connect with your Sponsor.
Hi Dale,

The first thing you do is sign in to your home page every day.
Turn your Red Tabs to green
Play games,
bid in auctions,
Advertise your Gateway Links
Visit the Forum
Answer the Biz Quiz
If you qualify for the Daily Crown always play it
Read your Launch Pad Lessons
Always connect with your Sponsor.

18x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1513056]Hi! Just thought I would ask some of you how you go about achieving success in your daily routines in the area of working SFI? Thanks Dale Leach Bronze Team Leader[/quote] Dale, Congratulations on achieving E365 Champion!!! THAT is success! You're leading your team by example, just as an awesome Team Leader should. Is it the secret to monetary gains you're seeking? THAT is not a secret. sell, Sell, SELL TripleClicks products. Teach your team to do the same. Collect commissions AND team overrides. Repeat.
Dale L. posted:
Hi! Just thought I would ask some of you how you go about achieving success in your daily routines in the area of working SFI?

Thanks
Dale Leach
Bronze Team Leader

Dale,

Congratulations on achieving E365 Champion!!!
THAT is success! You're leading your team by example, just as an awesome Team Leader should.

Is it the secret to monetary gains you're seeking?
THAT is not a secret. sell, Sell, SELL TripleClicks products. Teach your team to do the same.
Collect commissions AND team overrides. Repeat.
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Very nice question and I love this. [b]SUCCESS[/b] can be measured when there is a target. The word [b]"success"[/b] is meaning less when there is no fix target. The first and foremost thing is, make a plan and fix the time. That means, we will complete that task within that time frame. When we achieve this, we get success on that. SFI is having the ample opportunity for this. Make a plan for STL by this month end. That means, you need the followings:- 1. Minimum 4000 VP. 2. 1500 VP from sales/ purchase 3. Atleast 3 BTL Break it down part by part and fix the weekly target. For example, target 1000 VP collection per week. If it is collected, then you get success. If points are less, then add the rest points to the next week plan to achieve the same. In 4 weeks you will reach your target. If you do this, then you will feel and enjoy the success. And obviously, your [b]CONFIDENCE[/b] level will grow.
Very nice question and I love this.
SUCCESS can be measured when there is a target.
The word "success" is meaning less when there is no fix target.

The first and foremost thing is, make a plan and fix the time.
That means, we will complete that task within that time frame.
When we achieve this, we get success on that.

SFI is having the ample opportunity for this.
Make a plan for STL by this month end.
That means, you need the followings:-
1. Minimum 4000 VP.
2. 1500 VP from sales/ purchase
3. Atleast 3 BTL

Break it down part by part and fix the weekly target.
For example, target 1000 VP collection per week.
If it is collected, then you get success.
If points are less, then add the rest points to the next week plan to achieve the same.
In 4 weeks you will reach your target.
If you do this, then you will feel and enjoy the success.
And obviously, your CONFIDENCE level will grow.

4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings