Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can a person who hasn't logged in for months, can now show VPs for the current month?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by William H.

Not sure if anybody else has seen this but I wonder how a person who hasn't logged in for months can show VP for the current month. Can any body think of a reason for this?
Not sure if anybody else has seen this but I wonder how a person who hasn't logged in for months can show VP for the current month. Can any body think of a reason for this?
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Indrajith R.

[quote=1523617]Not sure if anybody else has seen this but I wonder how a person who hasn't logged in for months can show VP for the current month. Can any body think of a reason for this?[/quote] Maybe .. VP is accumulated or...by ....Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from a TripleClicks purchase this month to the prior month!! https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203709&referrer=search
William H. posted:

Maybe .. VP is accumulated or...by ....Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from a TripleClicks purchase this month to the prior month!!
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203709&referrer=search
11x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

Yes, that is because now VP is accumulated if you have not reached EA in in previous months. You might like to review the updates in the news section.
Yes, that is because now VP is accumulated if you have not reached EA in in previous months. You might like to review the updates in the news section.
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1523617]Not sure if anybody else has seen this but I wonder how a person who hasn't logged in for months can show VP for the current month. Can any body think of a reason for this?[/quote] Did you not.rrmember the new comprehensation plan.Any versapoint amount less than 1500 is automatically promoted the 9th of every month to the next month.So is not a surprise@@!!
William H. posted:

Did you not.rrmember the new comprehensation plan.Any versapoint amount less than 1500 is automatically promoted the 9th of every month to the next month.So is not a surprise@@!!
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1523617]Not sure if anybody else has seen this but I wonder how a person who hasn't logged in for months can show VP for the current month. Can any body think of a reason for this?[/quote] Hi William, I don't think it is possible for someone who failed to sign in for months to have VP for current month,the only affiliate that can have such are those who just joint SFI the previous month, but recently, there is another rule that allows the affiliate to have there VP roll over to the following months until the VP reach 1500 VP and executive affiliate. To your success
William H. posted:

Hi William, I don't think it is possible for someone who failed to sign in for months to have VP for current month,the only affiliate that can have such are those who just joint SFI the previous month, but recently, there is another rule that allows the affiliate to have there VP roll over to the following months until the VP reach 1500 VP and executive affiliate. To your success
Muyiwa A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Johnny and Christine ..

Here is the link for you https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/
Here is the link for you news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Auto-Delivery
Auto-Delivery
Marica G.

Serbia

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by William H. 1 Reply

Thank Y'all for your answers.I had forgotten all about that part of the new comp plan. Any idea how long they will hold on to those VP? Could not find any limits in the release about that.
Thank Y'all for your answers.I had forgotten all about that part of the new comp plan. Any idea how long they will hold on to those VP? Could not find any limits in the release about that.
2x SUPPORT
William H.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Indrajith R.

[quote=1523702]Thank Y'all for your answers.I had forgotten all about that part of the new comp plan. Any idea how long they will hold on to those VP? Could not find any limits in the release about that. [/quote] until....achieving Executive Affiliate status!!this will happen every month automatically.[/u]:star: " [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/][b]NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS[/b][/url] [u]All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500).[/u] No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, [u]we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.[/u]:star: Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed."
William H. posted:

until....achieving Executive Affiliate status!!this will happen every month automatically.[/u]

"
NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS

All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed."
11x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I think this is possible if an affiliate placed an auto delivery for every month
I think this is possible if an affiliate placed an auto delivery for every month
4x SUPPORT
CHARLES D.

Uganda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi William, Yes I thinks is possible now, as VP's can be brought forward or carried over the months. One can carry over accumulated VP's especially if they have not reached EA status. best regards
Hi William,
Yes I thinks is possible now, as VP's can be brought forward
or carried over the months. One can carry over accumulated VP's
especially if they have not reached EA status.
best regards
9x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Hi William, depending on how many months of no activity, it could be that the affiliate decided to start working again. Just my thought, I hope this is of some help. John Karban Sr.
Hi William, depending on how many months of no activity, it could be that the affiliate decided to start working again.
Just my thought, I hope this is of some help.
John Karban Sr.
2x SUPPORT
John K.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Agnes C.

| Edit settings