Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How do I become STL to benefit CSA bonuses?

Posted about 1 month ago

Need to ask you a question in a hurry. I have now 3963 VP. I am presently a BTL. I need 37 VP to be STL. Getting the 37 is no problem, I have something like 5000 Rewardicals in my account. But I would like to move to STL to get the extra bonus of CSAs bonus by climbing to the next rank. Problem is: I don't have a BTL in my ranks. And, I am afraid if I go STL now, I will not get extra bonus for going higher class on my account next month if don't have a BTL in my ranks. What is the best way for me to handle this situation?
Need to ask you a question in a hurry. I have now 3963 VP. I am presently a BTL. I need 37 VP to be STL. Getting the 37 is no problem, I have something like 5000 Rewardicals in my account.
But I would like to move to STL to get the extra bonus of CSAs bonus by climbing to the next rank. Problem is: I don't have a BTL in my ranks. And, I am afraid if I go STL now, I will not get extra bonus for going higher class on my account next month if don't have a BTL in my ranks.
What is the best way for me to handle this situation?
5x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

As you don't have any BTL in your team, so you don't have any choice other than remaining BTL this month. Next month you can try for STL and you can get the extra CSAs as award if the present scheme continues. Best wishes to you.
As you don't have any BTL in your team, so you don't have any choice other than remaining BTL this month. Next month you can try for STL and you can get the extra CSAs as award if the present scheme continues.
Best wishes to you.
BOBY C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Raymond, You will see on your Scoreboard what you need to go STL. When you said [b]Problem is: I don't have a BTL in my ranks.[/b] do you mean you don't have a BTL from your first level PSAs? Because if that's the case, you won't be able to become STL even if you reach 4,000 VPs. For your next question (although it's quite confusing), if you are referring to the Step-It-Up-September CSA bonus, we are not sure if there will be another promo of the same. Best way to do is make sure you get one of your first level PSAs to BTL at least. Good luck. Anne
Hi Raymond,

You will see on your Scoreboard what you need to go STL. When you said Problem is: I don't have a BTL in my ranks. do you mean you don't have a BTL from your first level PSAs? Because if that's the case, you won't be able to become STL even if you reach 4,000 VPs.

For your next question (although it's quite confusing), if you are referring to the Step-It-Up-September CSA bonus, we are not sure if there will be another promo of the same.

Best way to do is make sure you get one of your first level PSAs to BTL at least.

Good luck.

Anne
7x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Raymond, You cannot get to STL without having a BTL in your first line, BUT...always, ALWAYS do all you are capable of. If 37 Versa Points is within your grasp, GRAB them. Get all the Versa Points you can...you never know, one of your downline may surprise you and get themselves to BTL. Much success to you!!!
Raymond,
You cannot get to STL without having a BTL in your first line, BUT...always, ALWAYS do all you are capable of. If 37 Versa Points is within your grasp, GRAB them. Get all the Versa Points you can...you never know, one of your downline may surprise you and get themselves to BTL.
Much success to you!!!
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

If you look at your geniality and find some one that is close to bronze do what it takes to contact them and offer something that will get them there. You only have a couple of hours but it’s a win win right? You get 100 vp they get the same prize you get and bobs your uncle
If you look at your geniality and find some one that is close to bronze do what it takes to contact them and offer something that will get them there. You only have a couple of hours but it’s a win win right? You get 100 vp they get the same prize you get and bobs your uncle
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

[quote=1524117]Need to ask you a question in a hurry. I have now 3963 VP. I am presently a BTL. I need 37 VP to be STL. Getting the 37 is no problem, I have something like 5000 Rewardicals in my account. But I would like to move to STL to get the extra bonus of CSAs bonus by climbing to the next rank. Problem is: I don't have a BTL in my ranks. And, I am afraid if I go STL now, I will not get extra bonus for going higher class on my account next month if don't have a BTL in my ranks. What is the best way for me to handle this situation?[/quote] Check your genealogy to see if you have any PSA that is with almost 3000 VP. If you do then see if you can push him/her by giving some TCredits Gift (1 TCredit gift is 102VP) to reach at least 3000 VP. Make sure you also reassign 3 PSA to him/her as needed - it is a requirement for a BTL rank, If you can do that in the next two hours, then you can be STL. You and your new BTL then will earn the 500 CSA bonus.
Raymond L. posted:
Need to ask you a question in a hurry. I have now 3963 VP. I am presently a BTL. I need 37 VP to be STL. Getting the 37 is no problem, I have something like 5000 Rewardicals in my account.
But I would like to move to STL to get the extra bonus of CSAs bonus by climbing to the next rank. Problem is: I don't have a BTL in my ranks. And, I am afraid if I go STL now, I will not get extra bonus for going higher class on my account next month if don't have a BTL in my ranks.
What is the best way for me to handle this situation?

Check your genealogy to see if you have any PSA that is with almost 3000 VP. If you do then see if you can push him/her by giving some TCredits Gift (1 TCredit gift is 102VP) to reach at least 3000 VP. Make sure you also reassign 3 PSA to him/her as needed - it is a requirement for a BTL rank,

If you can do that in the next two hours, then you can be STL. You and your new BTL then will earn the 500 CSA bonus.
11x SUPPORT
Jay E.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

This is exactly the case with me! I now have 5927 VPs, but in vain, because I do not have any BTL staff in my team, or even anyone who is approaching this rank! So unfortunately I will be out of this bonus! Next time, hopefully, we have more luck... :wink: Regards: Erik!
This is exactly the case with me!
I now have 5927 VPs, but in vain, because I do not have any BTL staff in my team,
or even anyone who is approaching this rank!
So unfortunately I will be out of this bonus!
Next time, hopefully, we have more luck...

Regards: Erik!
Erik H.

Hungary

Posted about 1 month ago

Hi Erk well just keep plugging it and don't give up and despair you will get there . all the best Johnny
Hi Erk
well just keep plugging it and don't give up and despair
you will get there .
all the best
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello.. Mr. Raymond L... I, personally, respect your concern. But, in the absence of one sponsored BTL, you can't move to achieve the status of STL, to avail of the awesome opportunity to earn 500 income boosting CSAs, and even more, if you are lucky enough, to win the Lucky Contest. We, all are, respectfully bound to, follow the SFIs Policy with regard to earning of the status. Sorry, Sir, you can't be the STL for the month of September, in the absence of one sponsored BTL by the 7th day of October, positively. The best for you, in my opinion, devote your time and energy to develop your team and also keep on motivating the existing team, sharing with them the importance of Team Leader and it's benefits, so that, in the near future you may be able to achieve the desired success. Positivity and determination, the basic tool to achieve success.
Hello.. Mr. Raymond L...

I, personally, respect your concern. But, in the absence of one sponsored BTL, you can't move to achieve the status of STL, to avail of the awesome opportunity to earn 500 income boosting CSAs, and even more, if you are lucky enough, to win the Lucky Contest.

We, all are, respectfully bound to, follow the SFIs Policy with regard to earning of the status. Sorry, Sir, you can't be the STL for the month of September, in the absence of one sponsored BTL by the 7th day of October, positively.

The best for you, in my opinion, devote your time and energy to develop your team and also keep on motivating the existing team, sharing with them the importance of Team Leader and it's benefits, so that, in the near future you may be able to achieve the desired success.

Positivity and determination, the basic tool to achieve success.
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Ljubov K. James K.

| Edit settings