Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I think I should stop sending Team mails n E-cards!

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello friends, I keep sending team mails and E-cards to all my downlines once or twice a week, regardless of their Rank. I also send them few 'Tips' individually (E-cards) as and when necessary. Also wish them whenever someone achieves something. Also I always make sure that I don't push anyone or pressurize to go to their next level. I write to them asking about their plans and goals for the current month or next 90 days. However till date I never received any response from even a single PSA/CSA!!! It really hurts:disappointed: I think I should stop sending teammails/E-cards from now onwards. I feel like I'm wasting my valuable time. Any suggestions guys? Regards Keshav
Hello friends,

I keep sending team mails and E-cards to all my downlines once or twice a week, regardless of their Rank.

I also send them few 'Tips' individually (E-cards) as and when necessary. Also wish them whenever someone achieves something.

Also I always make sure that I don't push anyone or pressurize to go to their next level. I write to them asking about their plans and goals for the current month or next 90 days.

However till date I never received any response from even a single PSA/CSA!!!

It really hurts

I think I should stop sending teammails/E-cards from now onwards. I feel like I'm wasting my valuable time.

Any suggestions guys?

Regards
Keshav
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

Posted about 1 month ago

I know how you feel! Just putting that to practice with what ever the case maybe can cause us to feel like that. But we don't grow weary in well doing. Keep up the good work. We walk by faith not by sight! Keep on keeping on!
I know how you feel!
Just putting that to practice with what ever the case maybe can cause us to feel like that. But we don't grow weary in well doing. Keep up the good work. We walk by faith not by sight! Keep on keeping on!
Vanessa E.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago, edited about 1 month ago

Keshav, I understand your feelings and as a matter of fact, many did not even do up to 50% of what you are doing and they have given up. But I ill not want you to give up. Keep doing what you are doing and someday you will be glad you did. It is not a waste of time and it will never be. There are testimonials on this forum on some sleeping affiliates that eventually came back and active. [b]As a business man, think like one.[/b] You will not say because you don't sell in your shop, you will close down. Would you? So, please, don't be discouraged. Persistence and patience is the key. All the best.
Keshav,
I understand your feelings and as a matter of fact, many did not even do up to 50% of what you are doing and they have given up.
But I ill not want you to give up.
Keep doing what you are doing and someday you will be glad you did.
It is not a waste of time and it will never be.
There are testimonials on this forum on some sleeping affiliates that eventually came back and active.
As a business man, think like one.
You will not say because you don't sell in your shop, you will close down. Would you?
So, please, don't be discouraged. Persistence and patience is the key.
All the best.
13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #15

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello perchav It is necessary to persevere continue to send teamail they can decide to take the step, and as soon as you will have an answer concentrate on him while continuing to send e-card to the others from time to time Good luck.
Hello perchav

It is necessary to persevere continue to send teamail they can decide to take the step, and as soon as you will have an answer concentrate on him while continuing to send e-card to the others from time to time

Good luck.
URANIE C.

Guadeloupe

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

Hello Keshav, You have to understand that your team mail is being seen by "someone sometimes" and that is all you can expect for it to do. Now the real issue here is you expecting a response and predicating your future actions based on the lack of returned team mails, very bad form my friend, you are not the belle of the ball here and this isn't your first stag sock hop. Get over it and understand the team mail you send are just like a coach sitting on the sidelines of the game telling the defence to tighten up or letting the forwards know they cover more field when they pass. Do you think the coach is inviting the players back for tea?? It's a game on situation and all you can hope for is being seen by someone sometimes. Ed P
Hello Keshav,

You have to understand that your team mail is being seen by "someone sometimes" and that is all you can expect for it to do. Now the real issue here is you expecting a response and predicating your future actions based on the lack of returned team mails, very bad form my friend, you are not the belle of the ball here and this isn't your first stag sock hop. Get over it and understand the team mail you send are just like a coach sitting on the sidelines of the game telling the defence to tighten up or letting the forwards know they cover more field when they pass. Do you think the coach is inviting the players back for tea?? It's a game on situation and all you can hope for is being seen by someone sometimes.

Ed P
2x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

Posted about 1 month ago

Keshav, Been there, done that. It takes a long time to find the affiliate that will actually respond and work, but as it has already been said, persistence is the key. It may seem like a waste of time because your affiliates are not responding, but you never know, there could be one or two who are reading what you have to say and one day they'll find that responding is a good idea. They may be at a time in their lives where they can't "do SFI" right now but may have it in their minds that they will someday, and your ecards and team mail may just be the catalyst to getting them active. Don't give up! Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram
Keshav,
Been there, done that. It takes a long time to find the affiliate that will actually respond and work, but as it has already been said, persistence is the key. It may seem like a waste of time because your affiliates are not responding, but you never know, there could be one or two who are reading what you have to say and one day they'll find that responding is a good idea. They may be at a time in their lives where they can't "do SFI" right now but may have it in their minds that they will someday, and your ecards and team mail may just be the catalyst to getting them active.
Don't give up!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

I can definitely relate to your frustrations, but I've found over the past 8 years with SFI, that one never knows when the time is right for another person to finally "see the light" and begin working their business. I have been surprised on many occasions that PSA/CSA that I had presumed had absolutely no interest, suddenly appear as one of my "Movers". I admit I don't send e-cards as much as I should, but I still send weekly emails to my downline and CSA on a weekly basis. It only takes a minute or two to send them. If they don't opt out, there is always the chance I'll be surprised with another "Mover". Definitely "work with the workers", but don't give up on those on the sideline.
I can definitely relate to your frustrations, but I've found over the past 8 years with SFI, that one never knows when the time is right for another person to finally "see the light" and begin working their business. I have been surprised on many occasions that PSA/CSA that I had presumed had absolutely no interest, suddenly appear as one of my "Movers". I admit I don't send e-cards as much as I should, but I still send weekly emails to my downline and CSA on a weekly basis. It only takes a minute or two to send them. If they don't opt out, there is always the chance I'll be surprised with another "Mover". Definitely "work with the workers", but don't give up on those on the sideline.
Abe C.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I send about 5 a week small messages to Stream. If they are doing their daily To Do List, they will see them. The important thing is to let them know you are an active sponsor.
I send about 5 a week small messages to Stream.
If they are doing their daily To Do List, they will see them.
The important thing is to let them know you are an active sponsor.

37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted about 1 month ago

Keshav this problem is faced by each and every affiliate. You cannot afford to become negative. Please keep doing what you are doing with tremendous patience, positivity and perseverance. Hope this helps!
Keshav this problem is faced by each and every affiliate. You cannot afford to become negative. Please keep doing what you are doing with tremendous patience, positivity and perseverance.
Hope this helps!
12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Keep up the great work. It's not over until you win. Fully trust yourself. You are doing the right thing. The good news is that your PSA/CSA have not asked you to stop. Let the sun shine. You have greatness within you. Let it shine as you have been.
Keep up the great work. It's not over until you win. Fully trust yourself. You are doing the right thing. The good news is that your PSA/CSA have not asked you to stop. Let the sun shine. You have greatness within you. Let it shine as you have been.
3x SUPPORT
Marvell H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Keshav: We have the same problems here! No replies from my members list. Please don't give up as we have an excellent marketing program provided by SFI, Your team leader, send him an email and he can help you and give you some tools for getting new members. Arthur Rogers
Keshav:

We have the same problems here! No replies from my members list.
Please don't give up as we have an excellent marketing program provided by SFI,
Your team leader, send him an email and he can help you and give you some tools
for getting new members.
Arthur Rogers

Arthur R.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Working with PSAs and CSAs is sort of like fishing. You can sit with bait on the hook for a long time and nothing bites. You go everyday. Some days are just fishing days but there are a few where they are catching days. You just never no when the catching day is going to be. So don't give up! Keep sending your message, who knows when that fish will bite but it could be the "big one"! Best of luck!
Working with PSAs and CSAs is sort of like fishing. You can sit with bait on the hook for a long time and nothing bites. You go everyday. Some days are just fishing days but there are a few where they are catching days. You just never no when the catching day is going to be. So don't give up! Keep sending your message, who knows when that fish will bite but it could be the "big one"! Best of luck!
Kathleen F.

Dominica

| Edit settings