Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Spin and Win has Spun and Won. Done. Nada. No more.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Jackie F.

I am stymied as to today's PRACTICAL POST in the TIPS tab...it pertains specifically to our now defunct Spin and Win program. While it is indeed well written and informative, the information contained can only serve to confuse newbies, who will undoubtedly seek assistance as to "Where to play Spin and Win?" Preparing for the inevitable onslaught of new Forum threads...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am stymied as to today's PRACTICAL POST in the TIPS tab...it pertains specifically to our now defunct Spin and Win program. While it is indeed well written and informative, the information contained can only serve to confuse newbies, who will undoubtedly seek assistance as to "Where to play Spin and Win?"

Preparing for the inevitable onslaught of new Forum threads...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

May it rest in peace. I found it twice. Burp???? Drove me crazy. If we read the whole thing the link should have lit up for everyone.
May it rest in peace.
I found it twice.
Burp???? Drove me crazy.
If we read the whole thing the link should have lit up for everyone.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Time for a Bug Report... Mods?
Time for a Bug Report...
Mods?
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago 2 Replies

I am still trying to get the full story, does anyone have a post address that gives the full story?
I am still trying to get the full story, does anyone have a post address that gives the full story?
SUPPORT
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Hello Jackie, I used to check all the posts for the spin and win and I did everyone that was played in my time here yet I never got more than 5VP. I always thought the game was a bit parsimonious considering the real value of VP but I guess SFI couldn't afford more than 1/1000 actual 1000VP winners with the loss of triple clicks ECA sales that might represent. I was just at the verge of abandoning all interest in spin and win when they discontinued the game as I normally get all the VP I need at the beginning of the month anyway. Ed P
Hello Jackie,

I used to check all the posts for the spin and win and I did everyone that was played in my time here yet I never got more than 5VP. I always thought the game was a bit parsimonious considering the real value of VP but I guess SFI couldn't afford more than 1/1000 actual 1000VP winners with the loss of triple clicks ECA sales that might represent. I was just at the verge of abandoning all interest in spin and win when they discontinued the game as I normally get all the VP I need at the beginning of the month anyway.

Ed P
2x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

[quote=1528279]I am still trying to get the full story, does anyone have a post address that gives the full story?[/quote] Bryce, here you go... https://news.sfimg.com/2018/09/28/spin-win-contest-to-be-discontinued/
Bryce W. posted:

Bryce, here you go...
news.sfimg.com/2018/09/28/spin-win-contest-to-be-discontinued/
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1528280]Hello Jackie, I used to check all the posts for the spin and win and I did everyone that was played in my time here yet I never got more than 5VP. I always thought the game was a bit parsimonious considering the real value of VP but I guess SFI couldn't afford more than 1/1000 actual 1000VP winners with the loss of triple clicks ECA sales that might represent. I was just at the verge of abandoning all interest in spin and win when they discontinued the game as I normally get all the VP I need at the beginning of the month anyway. Ed P[/quote] Ed, My thread wasn't about the VALUE of Spin and Win, just that the subject matter alone under the Tips tab is bound to cause confusion to those unaware. I was concerned mostly for the newbies and the inevitable glut of Forum threads looking for additional information. To your point, free VP are free VP, whether it is 2, 5, or 1000. I welcomed them all.
Ed P. posted:
Hello Jackie,

I used to check all the posts for the spin and win and I did everyone that was played in my time here yet I never got more than 5VP. I always thought the game was a bit parsimonious considering the real value of VP but I guess SFI couldn't afford more than 1/1000 actual 1000VP winners with the loss of triple clicks ECA sales that might represent. I was just at the verge of abandoning all interest in spin and win when they discontinued the game as I normally get all the VP I need at the beginning of the month anyway.

Ed P

Ed,
My thread wasn't about the VALUE of Spin and Win, just that the subject matter alone under the Tips tab is bound to cause confusion to those unaware. I was concerned mostly for the newbies and the inevitable glut of Forum threads looking for additional information.
To your point, free VP are free VP, whether it is 2, 5, or 1000. I welcomed them all.
21x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

Yes i agree.. Perhaps they are going to start it again
yahya n.

Pakistan

Posted about 1 month ago More by Ken H. 1 Reply

[quote=1528289]Yes i agree.. Perhaps they are going to start it again[/quote] No, Spin & Win will not be starting again. Gery did say in another post that something new and better is in the works. Ken Hermonat
yahya n. posted:

No, Spin & Win will not be starting again. Gery did say in another post that something new and better is in the works.

Ken Hermonat
54x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Concentration, the best is yet to come!
Concentration, the best is yet to come!
2x SUPPORT
Motto A.

Uganda

E365 Country Champion

Posted about 1 month ago More by Ken H. 2 Replies

[quote=1528274]Time for a Bug Report... Mods?[/quote] Hello Tanja, This really isn't a bug. It is just part of the huge SFI site that must be updated when things change. When such things are discovered, any SFI Affiliate who finds such a thing can put in a ticket to Support with the link and the information that needs to be corrected. Ken Hermonat
Tanja K. posted:
Time for a Bug Report...
Mods?

Hello Tanja,

This really isn't a bug. It is just part of the huge SFI site that must be updated when things change. When such things are discovered, any SFI Affiliate who finds such a thing can put in a ticket to Support with the link and the information that needs to be corrected.

Ken Hermonat
54x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1528279]I am still trying to get the full story, does anyone have a post address that gives the full story?[/quote] https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1066225#post-1066225 A Forum Post originally "posted about 1-year ago", shared on the TIPS Tab today Oct.6th, 2018 Spin & Win recently died a foreseen natural death: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1514998#post-1514998 Adapting to Change our Strong Future,
Bryce W. posted:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1066225#post-1066225

A Forum Post originally "posted about 1-year ago", shared on the TIPS Tab today Oct.6th, 2018

Spin & Win recently died a foreseen natural death:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1514998#post-1514998

Adapting to Change our Strong Future,
14x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #10

| Edit settings