Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eager Zebra Games Leagues

Posted about 1 month ago More by Paul R.

I have two questions, 1) Can I join a downline PSAs League? and 2) How do I go about joining? I have received an invitation but when I click the link, it doesn't go to a signup page. Paul R.
I have two questions, 1) Can I join a downline PSAs League? and 2) How do I go about joining?
I have received an invitation but when I click the link, it doesn't go to a signup page.
Paul R.
6x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

How does league play work for non-sports Eager Zebra games? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=213655&referrer=search What are the Uber-Picks sports leagues and how do they work? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=212810&referrer=search Is there a sample invitation letter I can use to attract people to my Uber-Picks sports league? https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=213013&referrer=search
How does league play work for non-sports Eager Zebra games?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=213655&referrer=search

What are the Uber-Picks sports leagues and how do they work?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=212810&referrer=search

Is there a sample invitation letter I can use to attract people to my Uber-Picks sports league?
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=213013&referrer=search
30x SUPPORT
Gordana G.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Unless I missed an update, you can join as many leagues, as long as you have the link and login pass. Have you, created any leagues? I have two; only one is searchable. I like promoting my league by asking prospects to searh it in the BING search engine: Jaz Niche It's a ZackJack League Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Unless I missed an update, you can join as many leagues, as long as you have the link and login pass.

Have you, created any leagues?

I have two; only one is searchable.

I like promoting my league by asking prospects to searh it in the BING search engine: Jaz Niche

It's a ZackJack League

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen

7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Paul, you need the link AND the password... Have you got BOTH of them?
Paul,
you need the link AND the password...

Have you got BOTH of them?
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted about 1 month ago More by Paul R. 1 Reply

[quote=1530322]Paul, you need the link AND the password... Have you got BOTH of them?[/quote] Hi Tanja, I just received an invitation letter from one of my downline with a link and it did not go to a signup page. He asked me to signup on his league to help him out.
Tanja K. posted:
Paul,

Hi Tanja, I just received an invitation letter from one of my downline with a link and it did not go to a signup page.
He asked me to signup on his league to help him out.
6x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Tips, rewards/incentives for members who wish to join leagues games must only display through the owner of the leagues homepage. No Cross solicitations via the forum : read Sfi’s rules to success read in its entirety, if you don’t understand fully, Easy “ just say, cause We are Family!!!
Tips, rewards/incentives for members who wish to join leagues games must only display through the owner of the leagues homepage. No Cross solicitations via the forum : read Sfi’s rules to success read in its entirety, if you don’t understand fully, Easy “ just say, cause We are Family!!!

8x SUPPORT
Carol J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Liked by Vladimir B.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Paul R.

This is why I don't participate in the forum except to recognize people.
This is why I don't participate in the forum except to recognize people.
6x SUPPORT
Paul R.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1530358][quote=1530322]Paul, you need the link AND the password... Have you got BOTH of them?[/quote] Hi Tanja, I just received an invitation letter from one of my downline with a link and it did not go to a signup page. He asked me to signup on his league to help him out.[/quote] A league needs , at least, 5 members to become active...so, that was the reason he asked you to join. Could you make a screenshot of the page you get when you click on that link? He might have sent you a wrong link?
Paul R. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Paul,

Hi Tanja, I just received an invitation letter from one of my downline with a link and it did not go to a signup page.
He asked me to signup on his league to help him out.

A league needs , at least, 5 members to become active...so, that was the reason
he asked you to join.
Could you make a screenshot of the page you get when you click on that link?

He might have sent you a wrong link?
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Vladimir B.

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

hi, how will i play with my friends in the league?
jeptoo f.

Kenya

Posted about 1 month ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1530696]hi, how will i play with my friends in the league?[/quote] Please, click on those links in Gordana's post...you can read there all about it.
jeptoo f. posted:

Please, click on those links in Gordana's post...you can read there all
about it.
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings