SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

PSAs Package Offer

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Сергей Б.

I appeal to our management with a proposal - to split packages for the acquisition of referrals on the basis of language and (or) division by country of residence. This will greatly facilitate the work of building a team and communicating with your referrals. This will provide an opportunity to more accurately and correctly set goals and talk about a wonderful system for building a business - SFI. Best regards, Sergey Boldyrev (Russia)
I appeal to our management with a proposal - to split packages for the acquisition of referrals on the basis of language and (or) division by country of residence. This will greatly facilitate the work of building a team and communicating with your referrals. This will provide an opportunity to more accurately and correctly set goals and talk about a wonderful system for building a business - SFI. Best regards, Sergey Boldyrev (Russia)
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Сергей Б , The proposal is good, and such proposals have been made earlier. Nobody assures you that such a PSA will be active . It's best to bring PSA from your country , yourself . All the best in the future work ! Zoran Vukovic
Dear Сергей Б ,
The proposal is good, and such proposals have been made earlier.
Nobody assures you that such a PSA will be active .
It's best to bring PSA from your country , yourself .
All the best in the future work !
Zoran Vukovic
302x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I agree with Zoran, however, when I receive notice of a new PSA in my E-card introduction, I always add my Whatsapp information this allows me to physically talk with them via the internet from anywhere in the world. Great question James M
I agree with Zoran, however, when I receive notice of a new PSA in my E-card introduction, I always add my Whatsapp information this allows me to physically talk with them via the internet from anywhere in the world.

Great question

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 2 months ago

Your suggestion has value. The management may look into your suggestions favourably. Meanwhile there are many ECAs selling country or continent specific PSAs. You may take advantage of it. Another good option is to use Re-assignment tool effectively so that same country or language speaking affiliates are re-assigned to their own resembling groups. You may also use Google translate tool available at the bottom of each page to communicate in the language of your team member. For CSAs you can opt for CSA exchange program. Hope that helps you.
Your suggestion has value. The management may look into your suggestions favourably.

Meanwhile there are many ECAs selling country or continent specific PSAs. You may take advantage of it. Another good option is to use Re-assignment tool effectively so that same country or language speaking affiliates are re-assigned to their own resembling groups.

You may also use Google translate tool available at the bottom of each page to communicate in the language of your team member.

For CSAs you can opt for CSA exchange program.

Hope that helps you.
46x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 2 months ago

Great suggestion but similar scenario existed for CSAs and people are beginning to realize that it is your entrepreneur skills that will result in your number of active, to list a few vital ones are: 1. Caring people attitude 2. Observation 3. Desire for your downline to succeed even before you 4. Great Listener 5. Generous 6. Thoughtful 7. Believe in simplification but of-course you yourself must be knowledgeable about SFI. When you have a PSA fresher in you genealogy, they are not fully yours until you see daily repeated actions from them which is an indication of a RISING DD STAR, then you hold on to that person. An example, one PSA joined me yesterday and today already on 800 VP and also won the DG! I did not know such amount of VP are free from joining and doing all tasks, well this guy did and as a reward I gave him 15 t-credits to try at AA. Cheers! :bowtie:
Great suggestion but similar scenario existed for CSAs and people are beginning to realize that it is your entrepreneur skills that will result in your number of active, to list a few vital ones are:

1. Caring people attitude
2. Observation
3. Desire for your downline to succeed even before you
4. Great Listener
5. Generous
6. Thoughtful
7. Believe in simplification but of-course you yourself must be knowledgeable about SFI.

When you have a PSA fresher in you genealogy, they are not fully yours until you see daily repeated actions from them which is an indication of a RISING DD STAR, then you hold on to that person. An example, one PSA joined me yesterday and today already on 800 VP and also won the DG! I did not know such amount of VP are free from joining and doing all tasks, well this guy did and as a reward I gave him 15 t-credits to try at AA.

Cheers!
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Dear Сергей Б.! I saw your proposal & it is good!But you are talking about monoculture , i.e., All the Affiliates from one country basing on Language, etc., But I feel multiculture is better!I mean Affiliates from different countries with different cultures, traditions, languages etc., I see SFI as a garden! We want to see in that garden different types of flowers congregated at a place, giving different fragrances, different colors etc.,. but not one type &one color! That is in our (SFI)very ethos. To have different people from different cultures & different ethenicities so that there is a free inter mixture of people from allover the World facilitating free flow of ideas thoughts & habits. I am very much sure that was the idea with which SFI has STARTED ORIGINALLY! Why I say this because due to whatever reason SFI has left options to exchange other countries' Affiliates with their own country's. I do not know about other Affiliates & Team Leaders, but I could not & did not exchange a single CSA with my own country affiliate so far! This is because,we have to maintain that variegated nature of the Membership with each Affiliate, through out the Globe! This is what I feel personally! This is not first time this proposal is put forth before SFI! Any way let us look for the opinions of our other Forum friends also! Regarding advantages & disadvantages emanating out of this proposal, I deliberately choose not to say anything , because much can be said on both sides! Thank you friend! R.S.Sastry.
Hi, Dear Сергей Б.!
I saw your proposal & it is good!But you are talking about monoculture , i.e., All the Affiliates from one country basing on Language, etc., But I feel multiculture is better!I mean Affiliates from different countries with different cultures, traditions, languages etc., I see SFI as a garden! We want to see in that garden different types of flowers congregated at a place, giving different fragrances, different colors etc.,. but not one type &one color!

That is in our (SFI)very ethos. To have different people from different cultures & different ethenicities so that there is a free inter mixture of people from allover the World facilitating free flow of ideas thoughts & habits. I am very much sure that was the idea with which SFI has STARTED ORIGINALLY! Why I say this because due to whatever reason SFI has left options to exchange other countries' Affiliates with their own country's.

I do not know about other Affiliates & Team Leaders, but I could not & did not exchange a single CSA with my own country affiliate so far! This is because,we have to maintain that variegated nature of the Membership with each Affiliate, through out the Globe! This is what I feel personally! This is not first time this proposal is put forth before SFI!

Any way let us look for the opinions of our other Forum friends also! Regarding advantages & disadvantages emanating out of this proposal, I deliberately choose not to say anything , because much can be said on both sides! Thank you friend!

R.S.Sastry.
12x SUPPORT
Rallabandi S. S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

It is certainly easier so when you have a PSA members from their surroundings in their speaking area, but I think the point is that we should siris work all over the world including your team, as an active member should be found, it takes time for it, but certainly every effort to payment, ...
It is certainly easier so when you have a PSA members from their surroundings in their speaking area, but I think the point is that we should siris work all over the world including your team, as an active member should be found, it takes time for it, but certainly every effort to payment, ...
3x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Liked by John K.

Posted 2 months ago More by Сергей Б.

My friends! It is not for nothing that they say “everyone has an opinion”. I suggest simply making a choice - let there be two packages on the storefront. One is 100PSA. The second is 100 PSA from Russia (Asia, Africa, etc.). Everyone chooses their own package. YES? NOT?[img]https://i.imgur.com/daGqMJF.png[/img]
My friends! It is not for nothing that they say “everyone has an opinion”. I suggest simply making a choice - let there be two packages on the storefront. One is 100PSA. The second is 100 PSA from Russia (Asia, Africa, etc.). Everyone chooses their own package. YES? NOT?
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Liked by Ladislav O. John K.

| Edit settings