SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I Love Astro

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Way to go! I just won 60 VPs and 20 Rewardicals with a single TCredit bid in Astro Auctions. Isn't that great? Thank you Mr Gery and team for this great tool in helping us build something great! Also, congratulations to my CSA, Sunday on your 1000 Rewardicals rocket box win. Life is cool and easier with AA I love AA
Way to go! I just won 60 VPs and 20 Rewardicals with a single TCredit bid in Astro Auctions. Isn't that great?
Thank you Mr Gery and team for this great tool in helping us build something great!
Also, congratulations to my CSA, Sunday on your 1000 Rewardicals rocket box win.
Life is cool and easier with AA
I love AA
Omede D.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

SFI's Astro Auction is a Win-Win Game and you are guaranteed with some prizes. even or playing with a single T Credit.
SFI's Astro Auction is a Win-Win Game and you are guaranteed with some prizes. even or playing with a single T Credit.
9x SUPPORT
P K R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

The game is exciting and very much innovative. Moreover the prizes are very good. The points are, not only support us, also attract to participate into more games. SFI Management is very much active and launch new items time to time to motivate us. Thanks for sharing the same.
The game is exciting and very much innovative.
Moreover the prizes are very good.
The points are, not only support us, also attract to participate into more games.
SFI Management is very much active and launch new items time to time to motivate us.
Thanks for sharing the same.
5x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

This is a great way to build your business on a tight budget. I bid 1 or 2 credits and have been able to purchase 2 PRMs plus add versapoints to my account. Was a big help in getting me to BTL.
This is a great way to build your business on a tight budget. I bid 1 or 2 credits and have been able to purchase 2 PRMs plus add versapoints to my account. Was a big help in getting me to BTL.
Kathleen F.

Dominica

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations on your won VP and RW points to AA, and I agree that it is a great thing AA, unique and always surprise you with all sorts of awards and points, because as a nation in our country says Who play game, that I get ...
Congratulations on your won VP and RW points to AA, and I agree that it is a great thing AA, unique and always surprise you with all sorts of awards and points, because as a nation in our country says Who play game, that I get ...
3x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1531331]Way to go! I just won 60VPs and 20rewardicals with a single Tcredit bid in Austro Auctions. Isn't that great? Thank you Mr Gery and team for this great tool in helping us build something great! Also, congratulations to my CSA, Sunday on your 1000rewardicals rocket box win. Life is cool and easier with AA I love AA[/quote] Bravo Omede D.! I congratulate you on the awards won. Much success in further work. Good luck!
Omede D. posted:
Way to go! I just won 60VPs and 20rewardicals with a single Tcredit bid in Austro Auctions. Isn't that great?
Thank you Mr Gery and team for this great tool in helping us build something great!
Also, congratulations to my CSA, Sunday on your 1000rewardicals rocket box win.
I love AA

Bravo Omede D.!
I congratulate you on the awards won.
Much success in further work.
Good luck!
72x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Omede, congratulations - yes it is true. With the Astro Auctions, you can win in multiple ways. Your prize is 2 TCredits minimum only. Also, you can determine how many TCredits you get back - in case you don't win the auction. Best regards Friedrich Fritz
Hello Omede,
congratulations - yes it is true. With the Astro Auctions, you can win in multiple ways.
Your prize is 2 TCredits minimum only. Also, you can determine how many
TCredits you get back - in case you don't win the auction.

Best regards
Friedrich Fritz

9x SUPPORT
Friedrich F.

Germany

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I agree with all of the above, this is an amazing game, Its fun to watch the rocket fly and then land and see what you won. I have not got into Hidden yet but am getting lots of clues from AA and will have much to do when I do start Hidden.
I agree with all of the above, this is an amazing game, Its fun to watch the rocket fly and then land and see what you won. I have not got into Hidden yet but am getting lots of clues from AA and will have much to do when I do start Hidden.
2x SUPPORT
Bryce W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1531331]Way to go! I just won 60 VPs and 20 Rewardicals with a single TCredit bid in Astro Auctions. Isn't that great? Thank you Mr Gery and team for this great tool in helping us build something great! Also, congratulations to my CSA, Sunday on your 1000 Rewardicals rocket box win. Life is cool and easier with AA I love AA[/quote] Čestitke OmedeD! Svaka vam čast zaista lijepa nagrada. Želim vam puno sreće i dalje . Sretno. [img]https://i.imgur.com/i9qejx1.jpg[/img]
Omede D. posted:
Way to go! I just won 60 VPs and 20 Rewardicals with a single TCredit bid in Astro Auctions. Isn't that great?
Also, congratulations to my CSA, Sunday on your 1000 Rewardicals rocket box win.
I love AA

Čestitke OmedeD!
Svaka vam čast zaista lijepa nagrada.
Želim vam puno sreće i dalje .
Sretno.
24x SUPPORT
Danijela L.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Liked by Vladimir B.

| Edit settings