Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to sell products?

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

How to sell products? If I only URL copy and paste my website, is it right? not a other process?
How to sell products? If I only URL copy and paste my website, is it right? not a other process?
Rejamil H.

India

Posted 5 days ago

I think it depends on where you are placing your products for sale. I use a free web store for my products and it allows me to show the image, include a description, show the price and sale price if applicable and place it in a category for the search engines. If I am placing it on social media sites the the url is all I need and once uploaded the picture of the product shows . Good luck to your success.
I think it depends on where you are placing your products for sale. I use a free web store for my products and it allows me to show the image, include a description, show the price and sale price if applicable and place it in a category for the search engines.
If I am placing it on social media sites the the url is all I need and once uploaded the picture of the product shows .
Good luck to your success.
Teresa S.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Rejamil H., That's a very good way, but you can also post on Social Media and look for Free Classified ads like Google and others. But don't forget. You can advertise with Gateways which offer very exposure. And, keep reading like Launch Pad where you will get all kinds of tips for recruiting and selling. Hope this helps and good luck to you!
Hi Rejamil H., That's a very good way, but you can also post on Social Media and look for Free Classified ads like Google and others. But don't forget. You can advertise with Gateways which offer very exposure.
And, keep reading like Launch Pad where you will get all kinds of tips for recruiting and selling.
Hope this helps and good luck to you!
4x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Good question Rejamil, yes copying and pasting are great, but your local stores can also help you. check out your localvantia program!! Not only do they help you get noticed locally it will also give you rewardicals another way to advertise your products. Plus it is a great tool to start RELATIONSHIPS!
Good question Rejamil, yes copying and pasting are great, but your local stores can also help you. check out your localvantia program!! Not only do they help you get noticed locally it will also give you rewardicals another way to advertise your products. Plus it is a great tool to start RELATIONSHIPS!
Seth D.

United States

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1531409]How to sell products? If I only URL copy and paste my website, is it right? not a other process?[/quote] Hello Rejamil. Pls. do not just copy and paste the product url to promote...you may loose your commission... follow proper method for promotion...The promotion link should have your affiliate ID....If your affiliate is missing then you will not get any commission from the sale... Pls. go through the following links to get better understanding about promoting products.. [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods&category=TripleClicks&goal=&difficulty=&free=&pg=1]Marketing Methods[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=216582]How to use the TC Product Collections marketing tool?[/url] wishing you all the very best and success...
Rejamil H. posted:

Hello Rejamil.

Pls. do not just copy and paste the product url to promote...you may loose your commission...
follow proper method for promotion...The promotion link should have your affiliate ID....If your affiliate is missing then you will not get any commission from the sale...

Pls. go through the following links to get better understanding about promoting products..

Marketing Methods

How to use the TC Product Collections marketing tool?

wishing you all the very best and success...

8x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings