Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where do I advertise for selling TC products?

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

Hi everyone, can anybody tell me where are you selling your TC products? I have no idea which website or social media I can use. Please give clear details if you can. Thanks!
Hi everyone, can anybody tell me where are you selling your TC products? I have no idea which website or social media I can use.
Please give clear details if you can.
Thanks!
Endrit S.

Kosovo, Republic Of

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago

Hello Endrit, You can sell TripleClicks products on different social media sites and free traffic sites easily. You can use the Blog too. I use FB, Twitter, Linkedin, and free traffic sites. Create a FB page for your products. Join different FB business groups where people visit for purchase products. Use Instagram business account. Hope it will help you. Thank you.
Hello Endrit,
You can sell TripleClicks products on different social media sites and free traffic sites easily. You can use the Blog too. I use FB, Twitter, Linkedin, and free traffic sites. Create a FB page for your products. Join different FB business groups where people visit for purchase products. Use Instagram business account.
Hope it will help you.
Thank you.
24x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

Hi, Endrit! The social sites I normally use are of course, Facebook and Twitter. But, you have to be careful to avoid the word SFI in your link, because these social sites don't want SFI Affiliates to advertise for free with them. They are going to find a "security" reason, not to approve your post. Links to advertise for the Rewardical and Astro Auction sites, are normally approved. As for individual products, you'll find the necessary links in Gateways! They are going to let you use them, as long as it represents a real sale and not just info, which would constitute Spam! If you want to send these individual products links to other people, do so with your friends, otherwise it could be Spam and SFI has a 0% spam tolerance policy. Good luck!
Hi, Endrit!

The social sites I normally use are of course, Facebook and Twitter. But, you have to be careful to avoid the word SFI in your link, because these social sites don't want SFI Affiliates to advertise for free with them.

They are going to find a "security" reason, not to approve your post. Links to advertise for the Rewardical and Astro Auction sites, are normally approved.

As for individual products, you'll find the necessary links in Gateways! They are going to let you use them, as long as it represents a real sale and not just info, which would constitute Spam!

If you want to send these individual products links to other people, do so with your friends, otherwise it could be Spam and SFI has a 0% spam tolerance policy. Good luck!
15x SUPPORT
Mihai I.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Endrit S., I gave a reply to exactly the same question on Forum, 30 minutes ago. Go to Forum, click on:" How to sell products". Other affiliates have also given their own answers. You will learn something there. Hope this helps. Good luck to you!
Hi Endrit S., I gave a reply to exactly the same question on Forum, 30 minutes ago. Go to Forum, click on:" How to sell products". Other affiliates have also given their own answers. You will learn something there.
Hope this helps. Good luck to you!
4x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago

In the science of getting rich it talks about doing things in a certain way. To basically sum this up it means it's not what you do but how you do it. That being said don't think "advertise" when thinking TC products. Instead find a great product you love in the store and match a ideal customer of that product. For example I network with business owners all day so "selling" fast company magazine is a perfect fit. Don't worry yourself about vp and CV just promote what's on your heart. Don't think you just put links out and people buy, NO they have to know you trust you, and the store. So basically go where people are be friendly and recommend a product. Best 4 places for this is IBOtoolbox.com instagram.com (use your phone with this one) and Twitter. Find your passion share it with your audience. And never take rejection seriously. And one last bonus tip. Give a bonus when someone buys from you. This don't have to be expensive. Just something so irresistible they have to buy from you.
In the science of getting rich it talks about doing things in a certain way. To basically sum this up it means it's not what you do but how you do it.

That being said don't think "advertise" when thinking TC products. Instead find a great product you love in the store and match a ideal customer of that product. For example I network with business owners all day so "selling" fast company magazine is a perfect fit. Don't worry yourself about vp and CV just promote what's on your heart.

Don't think you just put links out and people buy, NO they have to know you trust you, and the store.

So basically go where people are be friendly and recommend a product. Best 4 places for this is IBOtoolbox.com instagram.com (use your phone with this one) and Twitter. Find your passion share it with your audience. And never take rejection seriously.

And one last bonus tip. Give a bonus when someone buys from you. This don't have to be expensive. Just something so irresistible they have to buy from you.
Justin H.

United States

Liked by Mihai I.

| Edit settings