SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Will The Risk Put A Halt To Your Marketing Business?

Posted 2 months ago

Will The Risk Put A Halt To Your Very Own Marketing Business??? If all of us truly believe in ourselves, & SFI the Risk factor can be tolerable in light of what the $uccess will bring. I believe that Risk certainly will not stop you, or even slow you down. Building your own team takes courage, and it's done not without risk, to a certain degree. We all need to view risk as a great opportunity. So, let's all join hands with our entrepreurial spirit and use the building tools that SFI makes available to us to continue to have that competitive edge we all need to be the best of the best in our Marketing Business Careers. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Will The Risk Put A Halt To Your Very Own Marketing Business???

If all of us truly believe in ourselves, & SFI the Risk factor can be tolerable in light of what the $uccess will bring. I believe
that Risk certainly will not stop you, or even slow you down.
Building your own team takes courage, and it's done not without risk, to a certain degree.

We all need to view risk as a great opportunity.

So, let's all join hands with our entrepreurial spirit and use the building tools that SFI makes available to us to
continue to have that competitive edge we all need to be the best of the best in our Marketing Business Careers.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bruce, Greetings of the Day! A true Marketer should not take “Risk factor” as a barrier for his marketing activities. One who does not ready to take risk, he never come up in the life. The entire human life itself is struggle and only the fittest will survive.
Hi Bruce,

Greetings of the Day!

A true Marketer should not take “Risk factor” as a barrier for his marketing activities. One who does not ready to take risk, he never come up in the life. The entire human life itself is struggle and only the fittest will survive.
9x SUPPORT
P K R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Good day Sir, Thanks for your post as valuable as always Yes Sir,., We all need to view risk as a great opportunity. SFI Rule of Success says: Then only we can make it happen, no one else "I used to say, 'things cost too much.' Then my teacher straightened me out on that by saying, 'The problem isn't that things cost too much. The problems is that you can't afford it.' That's when I finally understood that the problem wasn't it-–the problem was me!" -Jim Rohn https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSYouMakeItHap SFI Rule of Success again says: "If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." -Denis Waitley https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSDontBeNegative Let us move onwards, without any fear of doing our job. May you live long! May you be blessed always!!!
Good day Sir,
Thanks for your post as valuable as always

Yes Sir,., We all need to view risk as a great opportunity.

SFI Rule of Success says:
Then only we can make it happen, no one else

"I used to say, 'things cost too much.' Then my teacher straightened me out on that by saying, 'The problem isn't that things cost too much. The problems is that you can't afford it.' That's when I finally understood that the problem wasn't it-–the problem was me!"
-Jim Rohn
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSYouMakeItHap

SFI Rule of Success again says:
"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad."
-Denis Waitley
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSDontBeNegative

Let us move onwards, without any fear of doing our job.

May you live long!
May you be blessed always!!!

7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi,Bruce Thank you so much for your excellent advice.I am very happy for it.Best regards
Hi,Bruce
Thank you so much for your excellent advice.I am very happy for it.Best regards
13x SUPPORT
Zeljko S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 2 months ago

I agree that there is risk in everything and we can not let it stop us. Life and businesses is all about facing risk and challenges and finding ways to over come it that is the true reward. If we let it defeat us success can not be achieved.
I agree that there is risk in everything and we can not let it stop us. Life and businesses is all about facing risk and challenges and finding ways to over come it that is the true reward. If we let it defeat us success can not be achieved.
7x SUPPORT
Faizal V.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bruce You put my worries and the solutions in one word,but still ,I still have one handicap, I'm ready to take any risk in my SFI business as long as it's elaborated by this platform owner,but my challenge is that I want to read and understand certain tools to start putting in funds
Hi Bruce
You put my worries and the solutions in one word,but still ,I still have one handicap,
I'm ready to take any risk in my SFI business as long as it's elaborated by this platform owner,but my challenge is that I want to read and understand certain tools to start putting in funds
Abdulai S.

Saudi Arabia

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you, Bruce, for another valuable post. We take a risk every day just getting out of bed, so why should we be afraid to take a risk with our businesses? We need to take the fear out of the equation and gladly accept whatever happens as just another step on our way to the top. God bless you and all my brothers and sisters in SFI.
Thank you, Bruce, for another valuable post.
We take a risk every day just getting out of bed, so why should we be afraid to take a risk with our businesses?

We need to take the fear out of the equation and gladly accept whatever happens as just another step on our way to the top.

God bless you and all my brothers and sisters in SFI.
Sara F.

United States

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings