Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What Do You Really Want???

Posted 5 days ago

What Do You Really Want??? If you ask your team-mates this question, many times you will get the response, I just want to be happy. Then, after I've talked to them for a while, I ask, What would that Happiness you want actually look like to you? Most people then seem to fiddle-faddle around, and end up giving me something very vague, about their family or their financial hopes. They haven't realized that they need to be more specific. I, too have been claiming happiness for a long time. I use the outcome of my dreams to bring joy to my family and to serve others. The latter brings me great pleasure. What does happiness look like for me? You might ask. Teaching what I've learned. Knowing Iam loved. Bottom line - I feel I've made it, because happiness is reflected in & from my life. Bless you and yours with all the Happiness life can bring. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
What Do You Really Want???

If you ask your team-mates this question, many times you will get the response, I just want to be happy. Then, after I've

talked to them for a while, I ask, What would that Happiness you want actually look like to you? Most people then seem

to fiddle-faddle around, and end up giving me something very vague, about their family or their financial hopes. They

haven't realized that they need to be more specific. I, too have been claiming happiness for a long time. I use the outcome

of my dreams to bring joy to my family and to serve others. The latter brings me great pleasure. What does happiness
look like for me? You might ask. Teaching what I've learned. Knowing Iam loved. Bottom line - I feel I've made it,
because happiness is reflected in & from my life.

Bless you and yours with all the Happiness life can bring. Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

14x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Thank you again, Sir, for the nice, informative, treasured post. Learning has no alternative. We are here to learn. This SFI forum gave us a lot. We are meeting so many mentors, beloved friends, and well-wishers every day. And so, we want more to learn! May you live long and May you be blessed always!!

Thank you again, Sir, for the nice, informative, treasured post.

Learning has no alternative. We are here to learn. This SFI forum gave us a lot. We are meeting so many mentors, beloved friends, and well-wishers every day.

And so, we want more to learn!

May you live long and
May you be blessed always!!

5x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Sir. Mr. Bruce Happiness can be many kind, I suppose. Just like teaching others a lesson. Helping someone to achieve their goal Helping someone to achieve their financial freedom and pay off their debts is a type of happiness too. There is many more. Thank you for sharing. Cheers and have a great weekend. Sangoh Tan
Dear Sir. Mr. Bruce
Happiness can be many kind, I suppose.
Just like teaching others a lesson.
Helping someone to achieve their goal
Helping someone to achieve their financial freedom and pay off their debts is a type of happiness too.
There is many more.
Thank you for sharing.
Cheers and have a great weekend.
Sangoh Tan
4x SUPPORT
Sangoh T.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

As far as happiness goes knowing I am loved is number one to me. All that other stuff money and such is nothing if I dont have love.
As far as happiness goes knowing I am loved is number one to me. All that other stuff money and such is nothing if I dont have love.
7x SUPPORT
Faizal V.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

[quote=1531729]As far as happiness goes knowing I am loved is number one to me. All that other stuff money and such is nothing if I dont have love.[/quote] Amen, brother.
Faizal V. posted:

Amen, brother.
Bob M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Bruce, at least you get a response from your teammates! I have yet to get a response from mine. If you were to ask me "What do you really want?" I would tell you that I want to be able to pay off all my bills, go to Florida to see my children and grandchildren, buy gifts for everyone and own my own home. Plus teach others everything I know. You see, I have thought long hard about this question. God bless you and all my brothers and sisters in SFI.
Hi Bruce, at least you get a response from your teammates! I have yet to get a response from mine.
If you were to ask me "What do you really want?" I would tell you that I want to be able to pay off all my bills, go to Florida to see my children and grandchildren, buy gifts for everyone and own my own home. Plus teach others everything I know.

You see, I have thought long hard about this question.

God bless you and all my brothers and sisters in SFI.
Sara F.

United States

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted 4 days ago, edited 4 days ago

Hi Bruce If you asked me that question when I was a young girl / woman my answer would've been: I want a good husband, I want a whole lot of children, some good friends and I want a good career - while being a good wife, mother and friend. I would've been frantically worrying about nonsense and running around trying to get everything I want. I was a teacher and it brought me much happiness to help shape and develop children's minds and their future's but after 18 years it brought me nothing but frustration and boredom. My husband traded me in for a younger model and I raised my only child alone far away from all my old friends and family in a brand new career that I never thought would bring me joy - bit it did. I stayed single - because it is my choice. Much different from what I wanted isn't it? Today I am much older and what I want changed a lot. I learned that life happens and things go wrong and we are disappointed when everything does not go as we planned, people do not do what you want and expect them to do. My life was and is very different from what I thought it would be. I had to choose - I could become angry and bitter and go and sit in a corner feeling sorry for myself or I could preserve the positive optimistic part of me and deal with the cards I've been dealt. As you ask that question today I can tell you - I no longer sweat the small stuff. My wants changed so much that I sometimes wonder what my younger self would've said about it. I want to always remember to be grateful for all my blessings every single day of my life. When things get tough it is not so easy to remember what you have. It is much easier to fret about what you do not have. I want to have family and friends around me and I want to be loved. The number of friends is not important to me anymore - loyalty, support and love is what keeps my friendships going. I want to see my granddaughter grow up and I want to see her mom and dad happy and doing well. My wants are now more centered around things you can't see and touch but they can make a world of difference. It is based on who I want to be and not what I have or do not have (materialistic things) I want to be kind, loving and supportive and I can only be that if I hold on to who I am in my soul. Here at SFI I am not the most successful affiliate I can be - but that is not the end of the world to me. I enjoy it here, I learn on a daily basis and it keeps my mind sharp. I will stick with it as long as I enjoy it. If I make a lot of money it will be a bonus, if not - what I learned is worth a lot more.
Hi Bruce

If you asked me that question when I was a young girl / woman my answer would've been: I want a good husband, I want a whole lot of children, some good friends and I want a good career - while being a good wife, mother and friend. I would've been frantically worrying about nonsense and running around trying to get everything I want. I was a teacher and it brought me much happiness to help shape and develop children's minds and their future's but after 18 years it brought me nothing but frustration and boredom. My husband traded me in for a younger model and I raised my only child alone far away from all my old friends and family in a brand new career that I never thought would bring me joy - bit it did. I stayed single - because it is my choice. Much different from what I wanted isn't it?

Today I am much older and what I want changed a lot. I learned that life happens and things go wrong and we are disappointed when everything does not go as we planned, people do not do what you want and expect them to do. My life was and is very different from what I thought it would be. I had to choose - I could become angry and bitter and go and sit in a corner feeling sorry for myself or I could preserve the positive optimistic part of me and deal with the cards I've been dealt.

As you ask that question today I can tell you - I no longer sweat the small stuff. My wants changed so much that I sometimes wonder what my younger self would've said about it.

I want to always remember to be grateful for all my blessings every single day of my life. When things get tough it is not so easy to remember what you have. It is much easier to fret about what you do not have.
I want to have family and friends around me and I want to be loved. The number of friends is not important to me anymore - loyalty, support and love is what keeps my friendships going.
I want to see my granddaughter grow up and I want to see her mom and dad happy and doing well.
My wants are now more centered around things you can't see and touch but they can make a world of difference. It is based on who I want to be and not what I have or do not have (materialistic things)
I want to be kind, loving and supportive and I can only be that if I hold on to who I am in my soul.

Here at SFI I am not the most successful affiliate I can be - but that is not the end of the world to me. I enjoy it here, I learn on a daily basis and it keeps my mind sharp. I will stick with it as long as I enjoy it. If I make a lot of money it will be a bonus, if not - what I learned is worth a lot more.
7x SUPPORT
Annalien P.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings