SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Seeing Possibilities!!!

Posted 2 months ago

Seeing Possibilities!!! If you are using naked eye, glasses, contacts, microscope, magnifying glass, binoculars, telescope, or something I haven't mentioned, and you can't see all the great possibilities you need to try harder to see all the opportunities that await you since you now have the chance to see what many will never get a chance to see. You ask, How come? Well, quite frankly many are just not looking in the right places. I could list a number of things/places successful affiliates of all ranks are using to build their teams, however why don't you reply with a few (even 1 will help others), of the places you look for possibilities to market your wares or get new team members. (Places you have already saw that you liked, or even ones you would like to explore.) Let your entrepreneurial spirit fuel everyone to explore online and off-line opportunities. Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper

Seeing Possibilities!!!

If you are using naked eye, glasses, contacts, microscope, magnifying glass, binoculars, telescope, or something I haven't
mentioned, and you can't see all the great possibilities you need to try harder to see all the opportunities that await you
since you now have the chance to see what many will never get a chance to see.

You ask, How come? Well, quite frankly many are just not looking in the right places. I could list a number of things/places
successful affiliates of all ranks are using to build their teams, however why don't you reply with a few (even 1 will help others), of the places you look for possibilities to market your wares or get new team members. (Places you have
already saw that you liked, or even ones you would like to explore.)

Let your entrepreneurial spirit fuel everyone to explore online and off-line opportunities. Bless you and yours.

Bye for now.

Bruce Harper

15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bruce ! Nice to read your thread again ! Yes, that's absolutely correct , we all should be looking for a places where our potential associates could be found . Personally, I prefer free advertising with global social media, like Facebook, Tweeter and Google+, but some are more oriented to paid advertisement. However, I do recommend all of our "younger" colleagues to follow the two of our distinguished Forum colleagues ; they can find all of the answers there: # Elizabeta P. for paid advertising # Tommie K. for free advertising as for myself they're the top authors ! Thanks for sharing ! Best regards !
Hi Bruce !

Nice to read your thread again ! Yes, that's absolutely correct , we all should be looking for a places where our potential associates could be found . Personally, I prefer free advertising with global social media, like Facebook, Tweeter and Google+, but some are more oriented to paid advertisement.

However, I do recommend all of our "younger" colleagues to follow the two of our distinguished Forum colleagues ; they can find all of the answers there:

# Elizabeta P. for paid advertising
# Tommie K. for free advertising

as for myself they're the top authors !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !
314x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir, for the post. Yes Sir, Let our entrepreneurial spirit fuel everyone to explore online and off-line opportunities. May you live long and May you be blessed always!!
Thank you, Sir, for the post.

Yes Sir, Let our entrepreneurial spirit fuel everyone to explore online and off-line opportunities.

May you live long and
May you be blessed always!!
7x SUPPORT
Mizanur R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks again Pa Bruce for hitting the nail on the head. There's the place to look to on- or offline for what we're looking for. We only need some diligence. Thank you.
Thanks again Pa Bruce for hitting the nail on the head. There's the place to look to on- or offline for what we're looking for.
We only need some diligence. Thank you.
SUPPORT
Austen A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bruce, I see possibilities everywhere. The grocery store, church, the flea market, the farmers market. I also see possibilities on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can find possibilities everywhere if you just take the time to look and see who is around you that you can help with your opportunity. You shouldn't be afraid to ask someone if they are looking for a home based business opportunity or if you see someone looking at a product that we sell for less, talk to them and tell them about our products. It isn't really that hard. You can even pretend that you are talking to a friend or family member if it helps you talk to someone. God bless you and all my sisters and brothers in SFI.
Hi Bruce, I see possibilities everywhere. The grocery store, church, the flea market, the farmers market.
I also see possibilities on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

You can find possibilities everywhere if you just take the time to look and see who is around you that you can help with your opportunity.

You shouldn't be afraid to ask someone if they are looking for a home based business opportunity or if you see someone looking at a product that we sell for less, talk to them and tell them about our products.
It isn't really that hard. You can even pretend that you are talking to a friend or family member if it helps you talk to someone.

God bless you and all my sisters and brothers in SFI.
Sara F.

United States

Liked by Bruce H.

| Edit settings