SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hidden vocabulary

Posted 2 months ago

Not only do I find Hidden a fun game to play, but it's also great for building vocabulary. I consider myself a bit of a writer and playing Hidden I find words that I am unfamiliar with. What a great and fun way to learn.
Not only do I find Hidden a fun game to play, but it's also great for building vocabulary.

I consider myself a bit of a writer and playing Hidden I find words that I am unfamiliar with.
What a great and fun way to learn.
2x SUPPORT
David L.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1531867]Not only do I find Hidden a fun game to play, but it's also great for building vocabulary. I consider myself a bit of a writer and playing Hidden I find words that I am unfamiliar with. What a great and fun way to learn.[/quote] Hi David ! I do agree a hundred percent with you ! It's even a bigger fun for us whose native language is not English ! I really enjoy the Hidden ! Best regards !
David L. posted:
Not only do I find Hidden a fun game to play, but it's also great for building vocabulary.

I consider myself a bit of a writer and playing Hidden I find words that I am unfamiliar with.

Hi David !

I do agree a hundred percent with you ! It's even a bigger fun for us whose native language is not English ! I really enjoy the Hidden !

Best regards !
314x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1531867]Not only do I find Hidden a fun game to play, but it's also great for building vocabulary. I consider myself a bit of a writer and playing Hidden I find words that I am unfamiliar with. What a great and fun way to learn.[/quote] Hallo David,guten morgen. Actually thats the objective of the game,to learn more and improove our English language.You know no one is perfect,practice so makes perfect.Best regards
David L. posted:

Hallo David,guten morgen.
Actually thats the objective of the game,to learn more and improove our English language.You know no one is perfect,practice so makes perfect.Best regards
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 2 months ago

the main purpose of this game is to add more badge for collection and rewardicals.
the main purpose of this game is to add more badge for collection and rewardicals.
solon a.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago

Hi David, I certainly agree with you. It is really very challenging to search for the correct answer and I love challenges. I make sure that I do my best to search for the correct answer from different sources before I give up. On the top of it, I could earn 10 amazing badges (and counting) from the Hidden game!!! Regards Keshav
Hi David,

I certainly agree with you.

It is really very challenging to search for the correct answer and I love challenges.

I make sure that I do my best to search for the correct answer from different sources before I give up.

On the top of it, I could earn 10 amazing badges (and counting) from the Hidden game!!!

Regards
Keshav
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

Posted 2 months ago

Sometimes you get to search and search especially for longer words before arriving at the final answer. It's such fun, and I think it's worth playing daily for vocab refreshments. Lawal S
Sometimes you get to search and search especially for longer words before arriving at the final answer. It's such fun, and I think it's worth playing daily for vocab refreshments.

Lawal S
33x SUPPORT
Lawal S.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Certainly hidden game is particularly interesting to us who do not know English or know the beginner, but helps us to learn new words ...
Certainly hidden game is particularly interesting to us who do not know English or know the beginner, but helps us to learn new words ...
3x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

Hidden is a fantastic game because it keeps your mind busy and improves your vocsbulary
Hidden is a fantastic game because it keeps
your mind busy and improves your vocsbulary
ram r.

Malaysia

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for the post. I find HIDDEN not only builds your vocabulary, also, helps me with my spelling. Man, I did not realize my spelling is so horrible. lol
Thanks for the post. I find HIDDEN not only builds your vocabulary, also,
helps me with my spelling. Man, I did not realize my spelling is so
horrible. lol
SUPPORT
Frank M.

Germany

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I’m so with you David... Really, it is FUN... That’s why if they decide to discontinue any games from EZ, please and please, NOT the HIDDEN, NOT the BRAIN SPRINT, NOT the KOT... In fact, EZ games are all fun, but I’m so in love with HIDDEN right now... Just saying... ;)
I’m so with you David... Really, it is FUN...
That’s why if they decide to discontinue any games from EZ, please and please,
NOT the HIDDEN, NOT the BRAIN SPRINT, NOT the KOT...
In fact, EZ games are all fun, but I’m so in love with HIDDEN right now...

Just saying... ;)
SUPPORT
Ramon V.

Turks And Caicos Islands

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hey David lm a writer too and l love the Hidden game because of the words. I've always been good with words so it's a challenge to figure out ways to spell the various assortment of words.
Hey David lm a writer too and l love the Hidden game because of the words. I've always been good with words so it's a challenge to figure out ways to spell the various assortment of words.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy playing hidden. I love playing with words. I am happy if I reach my daily streak any thing over that is a bonus. What makes it fun is trying not to use the aid of dictionaries, thesaurus or internet and just rely on the clues that come up. The other added bonus is if you remember words that have been repeated you should be able to remember the answer. Definitely a game for crossword lovers. Happy word games everyone.
I thoroughly enjoy playing hidden. I love playing with words. I am happy if I reach my daily streak any thing over that is a bonus. What makes it fun is trying not to use the aid of dictionaries, thesaurus or internet and just rely on the clues that come up. The other added bonus is if you remember words that have been repeated you should be able to remember the answer. Definitely a game for crossword lovers. Happy word games everyone.
Violet S.

New Zealand

E365 Champion

| Edit settings