Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Page Auto-Refresh in Astro Auactions is annoying!!

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Fadel H.

Hi everybody :smiley:, Page Auto-Refresh in Astro Auactions is annoying!! Or is it a bug? It is continuously interrupting! I had to try bidding sometimes over 5 times before I manage to place the bid! Is anyone else having the same issue? Thanks for your time. Fadel Habib. :smiley:
Hi everybody

Page Auto-Refresh in Astro Auactions is annoying!!

Or is it a bug?

It is continuously interrupting! I had to try bidding sometimes over 5 times before I manage to place the bid!

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks for your time.

Fadel Habib.
Fadel H.

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

E365 Runner Up

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Fadel, Yes it is auto refreshing right in the middle of everything! It must be a bug, because it was not there yesterday. Stephanie G. 💜
Hi Fadel,
Yes it is auto refreshing right in the middle of everything!
It must be a bug, because it was not there yesterday.
Stephanie G. 💜
Stephanie G.

United States

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Fadel , You are not alone , I have experienced the same issue , and even when I get it going and the flight is finished ,then I am trying to claim my prize , I have to be clicking the claim tab over and over , or I have to refresh the page to claim my prize. so I think that there is a bug in the system . I hope that Admin will check it out. Regards Edward
Hi Fadel ,
You are not alone , I have experienced the same issue , and even when I get it
going and the flight is finished ,then I am trying to claim my prize , I have to be
clicking the claim tab over and over , or I have to refresh the page to claim
my prize. so I think that there is a bug in the system . I hope that Admin will check
it out.

Regards
Edward
60x SUPPORT
Edward G.

Jamaica

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote=1531902]Hi Fadel , You are not alone , I have experienced the same issue , and even when I get it going and the flight is finished ,then I am trying to claim my prize , I have to be clicking the claim tab over and over , or I have to refresh the page to claim my prize. so I think that there is a bug in the system . I hope that Admin will check it out. Regards Edward[/quote] Hi Edward G, I had similar problems as your and on top of that the cache repeating street lights. It does not have to be that stressful to determine whether someone is human or robot. I hope this is looked into because more frustration means lesser participation at AA, and if we lack the confidence to use AA, imagine those PRM prospects. Cheers! :bowtie:
Edward G. posted:
Hi Fadel ,
You are not alone , I have experienced the same issue , and even when I get it
going and the flight is finished ,then I am trying to claim my prize , I have to be
clicking the claim tab over and over , or I have to refresh the page to claim
my prize. so I think that there is a bug in the system . I hope that Admin will check
it out.

Regards
Edward

Hi Edward G,

I had similar problems as your and on top of that the cache repeating street lights. It does not have to be that stressful to determine whether someone is human or robot.

I hope this is looked into because more frustration means lesser participation at AA, and if we lack the confidence to use AA, imagine those PRM prospects.

Cheers!

21x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #10

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Hello Fadel. I experienced this problem a few time time ago. In fact, you have stay on the page during bidding, the flight and claiming prize. Because, as just you switch to another tab or application or if you have missed landing of the flight, The page refreshes instantly, I would say 5 to 7sec of latency. Only once, I experienced that the flight restarted before landing even if I did not switch to another tab or another application. You can try. Have a good luck. Mirojo R.
Hello Fadel.

I experienced this problem a few time time ago.
In fact, you have stay on the page during bidding, the flight and claiming prize.
Because, as just you switch to another tab or application or if you have missed landing of the flight,
The page refreshes instantly, I would say 5 to 7sec of latency.
Only once, I experienced that the flight restarted before landing even if I did not switch to another tab or another application.

You can try.

Have a good luck.

Mirojo R.
RANDRIATAHINA M.

Madagascar

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Fadel, I'm facing the similar issue with the auto-refresh in AA. I hope SFI's technical team will look into this matter soon. Thanks. Regards Keshav
Hi Fadel,

I'm facing the similar issue with the auto-refresh in AA.

I hope SFI's technical team will look into this matter soon.

Thanks.

Regards
Keshav
SUPPORT
Keshav S.

India

Posted 5 days ago

It could be your computer. Be sure to clear your cookies weekly.
It could be your computer. Be sure to clear your cookies weekly.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 5 days ago

Oh it is very annoying. It is not computer I clean cokes daily. Like that it will disperse people who want to play.
Oh it is very annoying. It is not computer I clean cokes daily. Like that it will disperse people who want to play.
SUPPORT
vesna z.

Egypt

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Astro had me a little confused this morning I thought I kept losing internet connection until I finally worked it out. Like most of you have experienced, I had to try and claim my prize three times before I managed to do so. James M
Astro had me a little confused this morning I thought I kept losing internet connection until I finally worked it out. Like most of you have experienced, I had to try and claim my prize three times before I managed to do so.

James M
3x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 5 days ago

To me it happened today for the first time since participate in AA, but I put the automatic pilot so there is a problem, and what the former happens that you have two or three times to launch odgledas to store data for the awards of AA .. .
To me it happened today for the first time since participate in AA, but I put the automatic pilot so there is a problem, and what the former happens that you have two or three times to launch odgledas to store data for the awards of AA .. .
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 5 days ago

Hello Fadel. Yes I agree with you. It is very annoying. I'm hoping that Gery and the crew will remove it.
Hello Fadel. Yes I agree with you. It is very annoying. I'm hoping that Gery and the crew will remove it.
Michael W.

Canada

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago 1 Reply

It's happened to me a few times, and I thought I was the only one. It's always happened on the landing page; I'd be on the page waiting to claim my prize and it would just randomly restart the entire flight. Very annoying.
It's happened to me a few times, and I thought I was the only one. It's always happened on the landing page; I'd be on the page waiting to claim my prize and it would just randomly restart the entire flight. Very annoying.
Allison H.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Fadel H. Kelly C.

| Edit settings