SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is a2a and how to access a2a?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Please I will like to know what the a2a is about and why I seem not to be able to access the page to register. It's been that way since I joined SFI.
Please I will like to know what the a2a is about and why I seem not to be able to access the page to register. It's been that way since I joined SFI.
Sylvia O.

Ghana

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1532007]Please I will like to know what the a2a is about and why I seem not to be able to access the page to register. It's been that way since I joined SFI. [/quote] a2a it simply means (Affiliate to Affiliate) Short for "Affiliate To Affiliate." SFI's affiliate communication program. With a2a, you can search, browse, and exchange messages with ANY SFI affiliate; identify SFI affiliates in your own country, state/province, or even city; search by gender, age, join date, common goals, and more, or by any combination but right now a2a site is still under maintenance. We just have to wait till the a2a site come up again.
Sylvia O. posted:

a2a it simply means (Affiliate to Affiliate)

Short for "Affiliate To Affiliate." SFI's affiliate communication program. With a2a, you can search, browse, and exchange messages with ANY SFI affiliate; identify SFI affiliates in your own country, state/province, or even city; search by gender, age, join date, common goals, and more, or by any combination but right now a2a site is still under maintenance.

We just have to wait till the a2a site come up again.
80x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Sylvia! Welcome to SFI! The a2a site is used as a communication site between you and other affiliates. The reason why you can not use them is: This page is down for maintenance Please wait until the work on the page is completed and read in the meantime how to use this. I wish you a nice day
Hello Sylvia!
Welcome to SFI!
The a2a site is used as a communication site between you and other affiliates.

The reason why you can not use them is: This page is down for maintenance

Please wait until the work on the page is completed and read in the meantime how to use this.
I wish you a nice day
3x SUPPORT
Hans-Peter S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hey Sylvia, to answer your question as best as I can,is that the a2a program and the CSA reassign program are down for upgrades and updates. but a great question! have a great day!
Hey Sylvia, to answer your question as best as I can,is that the a2a program and the CSA reassign program are down for upgrades and updates. but a great question! have a great day!
Seth D.

United States

Liked by Ljubov K.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Sylvia O. If you open that page you will read this: "[i]This page is down for maintenance[/i]" a2a is an abbreviation for "Affiliate-to-Affiliate," SFI's exclusive social networking program for its affiliate
Hi Sylvia O.
If you open that page you will read this: "This page is down for maintenance"
a2a is an abbreviation for "Affiliate-to-Affiliate," SFI's exclusive social networking program for its affiliate

7x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

To get started with a2a, register at: https://www.sfimg.com/a2a Here we all wrote about the beginnings of friendship A2A, greeting and I hope I was helpful ...
To get started with a2a, register at: www.sfimg.com/a2a
Here we all wrote about the beginnings of friendship A2A, greeting and I hope I was helpful ...
3x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1532007]Please I will like to know what the a2a is about and why I seem not to be able to access the page to register. It's been that way since I joined SFI. [/quote] One reply from support said it would be operational soon, another ticket stated it was NOT going to be available and if it was only down for maintenance it would state such (which it does) All of this some months ago. It would therefore seem that affiliates are not allowed to communicate privately, but have to go through the forum, so dont waste precious time thinking that it will soon, or if ever be available. ( I personally believe it would be a Great asset communicating within our region and finding what works/relevant and what doesnt... especially for those not fortunate enough to be in US, Canada, UK etc.)
Sylvia O. posted:

One reply from support said it would be operational soon, another ticket stated it was NOT going to be available and if it was only down for maintenance it would state such (which it does) All of this some months ago. It would therefore seem that affiliates are not allowed to communicate privately, but have to go through the forum, so dont waste precious time thinking that it will soon, or if ever be available. ( I personally believe it would be a Great asset communicating within our region and finding what works/relevant and what doesnt... especially for those not fortunate enough to be in US, Canada, UK etc.)
2x SUPPORT
George B.

South Africa

Posted 2 months ago

Hello vv! Unfortunately, www.sfimg.com/a2a is not yet available - it is under maintenance
Hello vv! Unfortunately, www.sfimg.com/a2a is not yet available - it is under maintenance
SUPPORT
Сергей Б.

Russian Federation

Posted 2 months ago

Short for "Affiliate To Affiliate." SFI's affiliate communication program. With a2a, you can search, browse, and exchange messages with ANY SFI affiliate; identify SFI affiliates in your own country, state/province, or even city; search by gender, age, join date, common goals, and more, or by any combination but right now a2a site is still under maintenance. We just have to wait till the a2a site come up again.
Short for "Affiliate To Affiliate." SFI's affiliate communication program. With a2a, you can search, browse, and exchange messages with ANY SFI affiliate; identify SFI affiliates in your own country, state/province, or even city; search by gender, age, join date, common goals, and more, or by any combination but right now a2a site is still under maintenance.

We just have to wait till the a2a site come up again.
P A.

India

| Edit settings