SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Team Chat for all of our Team Members.

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hello fellow SFIiers, I think it should be better if we have a team chat instead of a private forum. As a bronze team leader, you are qualified to have a private forum accessible to your 6th level generation. Why not change it to a team chat, where every member of your team will see on their home page a chat icon with messages on it, so they can easily access it and aswell giving their own contribution. This will also help new members get engaged immediate with their fellow team mates online at first after joining, as sometimes the sponsor may not be online to contact them immediately. It also will help members know their team mates and how progressive and engaged they are as their ranks will be displayed on their post. Thereby increasing the activities in try to be among the top ranker's in their team. We this we can as well share more tip and activities within a team, and everyone will get to see it easier than it would be in the forum. Thanks everyone.
Hello fellow SFIiers,

I think it should be better if we have a team chat instead of a private forum. As a bronze team leader, you are qualified to have a private forum accessible to your 6th level generation. Why not change it to a team chat, where every member of your team will see on their home page a chat icon with messages on it, so they can easily access it and aswell giving their own contribution.

This will also help new members get engaged immediate with their fellow team mates online at first after joining, as sometimes the sponsor may not be online to contact them immediately.

It also will help members know their team mates and how progressive and engaged they are as their ranks will be displayed on their post. Thereby increasing the activities in try to be among the top ranker's in their team.

We this we can as well share more tip and activities within a team, and everyone will get to see it easier than it would be in the forum.

Thanks everyone.
LUCKY B.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello I think Chat will take up to much space on the server and if you want to chat with your member you can do that through Skype, Facebook or other messenger program. Aim High, Dream Big Gudmundur Joelsson
Hello
I think Chat will take up to much space on the server and if you want to chat with your member you can do that through Skype, Facebook or other messenger program.
Aim High, Dream Big
Gudmundur Joelsson
Gudmundur J.

Iceland

E365 Runner Up

Posted 2 months ago

Good idea but as you said we already have similar which is the private forum, maybe we should find an easier way to improve that by making it accessible for newbies too when they join. Also as mentioned above, I use FB and my email to spark a conversation, also get them to like my FB page if they like, thus growing my FB likes/followers. This way they can copy your FB strategies and easily talk when they feeling like quitting. Cheers! :bowtie:
Good idea but as you said we already have similar which is the private forum, maybe we should find an easier way to improve that by making it accessible for newbies too when they join.

Also as mentioned above, I use FB and my email to spark a conversation, also get them to like my FB page if they like, thus growing my FB likes/followers. This way they can copy your FB strategies and easily talk when they feeling like quitting.

Cheers!
27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Lucky, I am trying something new and different to be able to communicate and work together with my team in "real time", in a sense. By only using our SFI Tools that are available to us, without the use of Social Media. I have sent a Team Mail to our team, and have been encouraging them, that we can use our Stream Line to be able to "Work Together" by doing some, "follow-up" with Questions, Answers for others, Suggestions one might have to help one another, by clicking on the Reply button, and respond in relation to the topic of my mails. And also, any other topics of interest one is struggling with at the time. Also, posting the Team Mails in my Leadership page, and also creating a comment in our Stream Line, so one can join in on the conversation, if having troubles with the topic we are chatting about. I do not know how well this will work for our team, but...I am willing to try something new and different, to try to get the communication flowing in a very positive and helpful manner, for helping others who want to continue working their own SFI/TC business, without feeling to overwhelmed or alone, when problems arise for them. I am also hoping that this action will try to create a way, to help all of us contributing towards "Working Together" and creating "Team Work"! To make sure that there is Support here for everyone within our teams to be able to achieve their own goals and dreams, with the stressing and understanding that there is "Work" that must be done, in order to achieve ones' goals and dreams. With this being really new to our team, I cannot tell you at this time, if this is working in a positive manner or not at all. Just Sharing! :yum: Have a Nice Day! :yum: Jacqueline :cherry_blossom: "Together We Grow"! [b][i]"Build Something Great"![/i][/b]
Hello Lucky,

I am trying something new and different to be able to communicate and work together with my team in "real time", in a sense. By only using our SFI Tools that are available to us, without the use of Social Media.

I have sent a Team Mail to our team, and have been encouraging them, that we can use our Stream Line to be able to "Work Together" by doing some, "follow-up" with Questions, Answers for others, Suggestions one might have to help one another, by clicking on the Reply button, and respond in relation to the topic of my mails.

And also, any other topics of interest one is struggling with at the time.

Also, posting the Team Mails in my Leadership page, and also creating a comment in our Stream Line, so one can join in on the conversation, if having troubles with the topic we are chatting about.

I do not know how well this will work for our team, but...I am willing to try something new and different, to try to get the communication flowing in a very positive and helpful manner, for helping others who want to continue working their own SFI/TC business, without feeling to overwhelmed or alone, when problems arise for them.

I am also hoping that this action will try to create a way, to help all of us contributing towards "Working Together" and creating "Team Work"!

To make sure that there is Support here for everyone within our teams to be able to achieve their own goals and dreams, with the stressing and understanding that there is "Work" that must be done, in order to achieve ones' goals and dreams.

With this being really new to our team, I cannot tell you at this time, if this is working in a positive manner or not at all.

Just Sharing!

Have a Nice Day!

Jacqueline

"Together We Grow"!
"Build Something Great"!
21x SUPPORT
Jacqueline G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Lucky, I have to disagree, and the reason why is because trying to keep track of who said what to who an when is REALLY hard to do... well for me it is anyway! And I'm just using chat with just 2 people, me and one other team member! I could be wrong, it does happen fairly often. But I do know that once one person falls behind in chat its really hard to get caught up to where BOTH people know FOR SURE that questions and answers that are asked and answered are responses to the correct "things". I can't imagine how hard it would be if 10 or 20 or MORE were involved in a chat! My head hurts just thinking about it! Anyways, that's just my opinion and like I said I could be wrong... it happens fairly often. I'd encourage you to try and find a chat that you can use that lets 10 or 20 folks in at a time and see how it works. Actually, I just spent 5 minutes looking and I wasn't able to find ANY. Like I said I think a multi person chat would end up a bit of a mess, but it is just my [b]OPINION[/b]! Be Well, Steve Lanier As Always A Motivational Meme [img]https://i.imgur.com/kpqAwu0.jpg[/img]
Hi Lucky,

I have to disagree, and the reason why is because trying to keep track of who said what to who an when is REALLY hard to do... well for me it is anyway! And I'm just using chat with just 2 people, me and one other team member!

I could be wrong, it does happen fairly often. But I do know that once one person falls behind in chat its really hard to get caught up to where BOTH people know FOR SURE that questions and answers that are asked and answered are responses to the correct "things". I can't imagine how hard it would be if 10 or 20 or MORE were involved in a chat! My head hurts just thinking about it!

Anyways, that's just my opinion and like I said I could be wrong... it happens fairly often. I'd encourage you to try and find a chat that you can use that lets 10 or 20 folks in at a time and see how it works. Actually, I just spent 5 minutes looking and I wasn't able to find ANY. Like I said I think a multi person chat would end up a bit of a mess, but it is just my OPINION!

Be Well,
Steve Lanier

As Always A Motivational Meme

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Liked by Jessie M. Sara F.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Lucky In my opinion it is better to just chat via stream and via other social media platforms should be more than sufficient Any hard feelings just my input Cheers Johnny
Hi Lucky
In my opinion it is better to just chat via stream and via other social media platforms should be more than sufficient
Any hard feelings just my input
Cheers
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Philip R.

Posted 2 months ago

Best SFI gives new people accurate information to start.There are lots of members who get new people before they understand the biz.
Best SFI gives new people accurate information to start.There are lots of members who get new people before they understand the biz.
39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings