Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to use matches and moves

Posted 4 days ago More by Redeemer K.

I am totally lost on how SFIers use matches and moves. I have read and read and read about them when playing Eager Zebra Games, but I could not understand their use. Through Astro Auctions I have won a lot of them. Please could colleague SFIers out there teach me how to use my matches and move. Thanks and all have a lovely and blessed weekend, Cheerio.
I am totally lost on how SFIers use matches and moves. I have read and read and read about them when playing Eager Zebra Games, but I could not understand their use. Through Astro Auctions I have won a lot of them. Please could colleague SFIers out there teach me how to use my matches and move. Thanks and all have a lovely and blessed weekend, Cheerio.
SUPPORT
Redeemer K.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Liked by GORDANA R.

Posted 4 days ago

Hell Redeemer, Thanks for your question. What I know is that when you exhaust the two chances that are given to you, you use the matches to remove any card that you do not want when playing the game. The yellow cards are two. Deep yellow which is found at the beginning and the light last three yellows. Those first two are given to you freely and as you use them they get exhausted. It is then that you can use your matches to burn the other yellow cards in order to give you another chance to continue your game.
Hell Redeemer,
Thanks for your question. What I know is that when you exhaust the two chances that are given to you, you use the matches to remove any card that you do not want when playing the game. The yellow cards are two. Deep yellow which is found at the beginning and the light last three yellows. Those first two are given to you freely and as you use them they get exhausted. It is then that you can use your matches to burn the other yellow cards in order to give you another chance to continue your game.
FRANK A.

Ghana

Posted 4 days ago

I would have to assume that you have not played Poker or Zackjack yet. In both of those games the matches come in extremely handy. The moves are used in Poker. When you are playing poker and you realize that you would be better off playing a card in an alternate spot, you would use a move which would place the card back in your hand so that you can play it in a different column. The matches can be used in both games. If a card is flipped that you do not have a use for you can choose to "burn" the card. You can do this twice for free. After the second time if you want to "burn" a card you have to use a match to do so. Hopefully this helps.
I would have to assume that you have not played Poker or Zackjack yet. In both of those games the matches come in extremely handy.
The moves are used in Poker. When you are playing poker and you realize that you would be better off playing a card in an alternate spot, you would use a move which would place the card back in your hand so that you can play it in a different column.
The matches can be used in both games. If a card is flipped that you do not have a use for you can choose to "burn" the card. You can do this twice for free. After the second time if you want to "burn" a card you have to use a match to do so.
Hopefully this helps.
SUPPORT
Sylvia W.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Matches are used to burn cards you don't want. If you don't want a card that pops up, burn it with a match and it is gone. Moves are used to take a card from one place and move it to another. I hope this helps. Take one free game and experiment with it. I'm sure you will catch on. You can do this and when you catch on, you will have a lot of fun.
Matches are used to burn cards you don't want. If you don't want a card that pops up, burn it with a match and it is gone.
Moves are used to take a card from one place and move it to another. I hope this helps. Take one free game and experiment with it. I'm sure you will catch on. You can do this and when you catch on, you will have a lot of fun.
SUPPORT
Philip R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Paul R. Jessie M.

Posted 4 days ago More by Redeemer K.

Dear all, Thank you all for the great education you have given me. I am grateful.
Dear all, Thank you all for the great education you have given me. I am grateful.
SUPPORT
Redeemer K.

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago

Redemeer, you can use MATCHES on both, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack...and MOVES on Grandmaster Poker. They can help you to make better results...discarding the cards you don't need. I am sorry I have already done some of my games, so , I can't show you everything... [img]https://i.imgur.com/JRNfbbT.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/f9g43cg.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gjtUgSw.jpg[/img] You have TWO free Matches in BOTH, Poker and Zackjack, PLUS 3 PAID... you can BUY them or WIN them on ASTRO or redeem them for tokens. As for the MOVES, you have ONE free Move and 3 "paid" during one game. When you click on that MOVE CARD button, you will get a window telling you how many Moves you have. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0rRYvnh.jpg[/img]
Redemeer,
you can use MATCHES on both, Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack...and MOVES
on Grandmaster Poker.

They can help you to make better results...discarding the cards you don't need.

I am sorry I have already done some of my games, so , I can't show you
everything...

You have TWO free Matches in BOTH, Poker and Zackjack, PLUS 3 PAID...
you can BUY them or WIN them on ASTRO or redeem them for tokens.

As for the MOVES, you have ONE free Move and 3 "paid" during one
game.

When you click on that MOVE CARD button, you will get a window
telling you how many Moves you have.

146x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,008 | Followers: 1,170 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Paul R.

Posted 4 days ago

BURNS & MOVES As you’re playing a game, you can discard (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day). Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match” (packs of Matches may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits). During a game, you can also move up to five cards to help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day). Each non-free move costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Move” (packs of Moves may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits). [img]https://i.imgur.com/za8VWXX.jpg[/img] https://blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
BURNS & MOVES

As you’re playing a game, you can discard (“burn”) up to five cards that you don’t think will help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first two “burns” for each game are free (with a maximum of 20 free burns per day). Each non-free burn costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Match” (packs of Matches may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).

During a game, you can also move up to five cards to help you build the poker hands you’re after. Your first Move for each game is free (with a maximum of 10 free Moves per day). Each non-free move costs 1 TCredit or 1 “Move” (packs of Moves may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).

blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/
67x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

| Edit settings