Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The Secret Of Our Success Is That We Never, Never Give Up.

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate Of Free Advertising] [b]"The secret of our success is that we never, never give up."[/b] - Wilma Mankiller You can look around the forum and you will see members that have been a member of SFI for years. I would say that [b]OUR[/b] secret to success is that we [b]NEVER[/b] give up and don't have any plans on giving up. When I joined SFI, I didn't have a plan of Escape, Retreat or Quit... [b]By the way,[/b] I don't even understand what it mean to quit SFI. [b]For me,[/b] I'm In It To Win It! [b]Tip:[/b] Get rid of any thoughts of quitting, retreating or stopping until you reach your ultimate goal with SFI!
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... [Advocate Of Free Advertising]

"The secret of our success is that we never, never give up." - Wilma Mankiller

You can look around the forum and you will see members that have been a member of SFI for years.

I would say that OUR secret to success is that we NEVER give up and don't have any plans on giving up.

When I joined SFI, I didn't have a plan of Escape, Retreat or Quit...

By the way, I don't even understand what it mean to quit SFI.

For me, I'm In It To Win It!

Tip: Get rid of any thoughts of quitting, retreating or stopping until you reach your ultimate goal with SFI!
24x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Yet another great post Thank you Yes Never ever give up SFI is like a gold/diamond mine We just need to work to get them and where set for life
Yet another great post
Thank you

Yes
Never ever give up

SFI is like a gold/diamond mine
We just need to work to get them and where set for life
SUPPORT
Sanchia A.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 days ago

That's very true. No place for quitting
That's very true. No place for quitting
Edna E.

Nigeria

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks for the great and timely post, Tommie. I've been sitting here most of the morning trying to draft a really good and inspiring post for one of my PSA's that appears to be giving up. Now I don't need to. You said what I wanted to say as clearly as anyone can. Regards...Rich Richardson
Thanks for the great and timely post, Tommie. I've been sitting here most of the morning trying to draft a really good and inspiring post for one of my PSA's that appears to be giving up. Now I don't need to. You said what I wanted to say as clearly as anyone can.

Regards...Rich Richardson
4x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you Tommie for another inspirational post, keep well!
Thank you Tommie for another inspirational post, keep well!
Eric V.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up

Posted 4 days ago

I absolutely agree. When I was working part of my job was Secretary of the Appeals committee of the organisation. I had to organise the meetings and the members always had an excuse as to why they could not sit on the panel. I would always insist and one of the Directors said I was like a dog with a bone I would never give up. Now I am retired I belong to a knitting group and knit the most complicated patterns and would rip it out several times until I got it right. The other members are amazed that I stick with it until I get it right. They can't help me as I knit from English patterns and they are all French speaking. And as the saying goes "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again". It is the same with SFI, I am always searching for new ways of promoting and watch YouTube videos on internet marketing so there is no excuse not to succeed. With the internet you can learn anything you want.
I absolutely agree. When I was working part of my job was Secretary of the Appeals committee of the organisation. I had to organise the meetings and the members always had an excuse as to why they could not sit on the panel. I would always insist and one of the Directors said I was like a dog with a bone I would never give up. Now I am retired I belong to a knitting group and knit the most complicated patterns and would rip it out several times until I got it right. The other members are amazed that I stick with it until I get it right. They can't help me as I knit from English patterns and they are all French speaking. And as the saying goes "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

It is the same with SFI, I am always searching for new ways of promoting and watch YouTube videos on internet marketing so there is no excuse not to succeed. With the internet you can learn anything you want.
3x SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you for thus post. For me to gibe up is as good as never starting. When you are too lazy to see to a conclusion every aspect of one life just because of one challenge or the other, then you are not fit to live. No one wins by quitting. Soldier on till the breath is no more All the best
Thank you for thus post. For me to gibe up is as good as never starting. When you are too lazy to see to a conclusion every aspect of one life just because of one challenge or the other, then you are not fit to live. No one wins by quitting. Soldier on till the breath is no more

All the best
4x SUPPORT
Kolade Joseph O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Tommie K.

| Edit settings