SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

They said to lead by example

Posted 2 months ago

I keep reading posts about leading by example. I am taking that into account. I qualified for BTL last month and am working toward it again this month. Then a couple days ago I logged in to see this good news. I am doing my part to try to lead by example. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ssrdSYk.jpg[/img]
I keep reading posts about leading by example. I am taking that into account. I qualified for BTL last month and am working toward it again this month. Then a couple days ago I logged in to see this good news. I am doing my part to try to lead by example.
SUPPORT
Sylvia W.

United States

contains great tip

Posted 2 months ago

Sylvia: Congratulations!! When you read a post that gives you advice, and then you TAKE the advice, and then the advice WORKS!, you are participating in a process called DUPLICATION. There are many many SFI leaders teaching this concept. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YsPtrs8.jpg[/img] On the FORUM page, each of us has a + sign by our picture. Click on that sign to follow the Affiliate that brings you great advice. I follow many SFI Leaders. In fact, when I took their advice, I became one. You can do this!
Sylvia:

Congratulations!!

When you read a post that gives you advice, and then you TAKE the advice, and then the advice WORKS!, you are participating in a process called DUPLICATION. There are many many SFI leaders teaching this concept.

On the FORUM page, each of us has a + sign by our picture. Click on that sign to follow the Affiliate that brings you great advice. I follow many SFI Leaders. In fact, when I took their advice, I became one.

You can do this!

11x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Most welcome at this platform to share this view. When we are at school or college level, then some one teaches us about the lesson. During training, many lessons are explained by examples. It is helpful to remember as well as attract to the subject. If any subject is taught with the help of picture, then it is very easy to understand and remember. Here is the same fashion. First you have to find and fix your path, how to become EA with minimum investment. Then same guideline is to be conveyed to your downline. Before that, we have to judge his/her potentiality as well as financial capacity. If you study and guide properly, then it is very easy to build up the down line.
Most welcome at this platform to share this view.
When we are at school or college level, then some one teaches us about the lesson.
During training, many lessons are explained by examples.
It is helpful to remember as well as attract to the subject.
If any subject is taught with the help of picture, then it is very easy to understand and remember.

Here is the same fashion.
First you have to find and fix your path, how to become EA with minimum investment.
Then same guideline is to be conveyed to your downline.
Before that, we have to judge his/her potentiality as well as financial capacity.
If you study and guide properly, then it is very easy to build up the down line.
5x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Leader only the stuff they are made of, when they lead by example causing others in the downline to emulate them...thereby, creating a chain of leaders in a team!
Leader only the stuff they are made of, when they lead by example
causing others in the downline to emulate them...thereby, creating
a chain of leaders in a team!

6x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

First l would like to welcome you and congratulate you for elevating to Bronze Team Leader. You're on your way to success! Get rid of that pending status and you'll be setting a good example for your team members. Remember, you are capable of great things AND be sure to read the Forum everyday. You WON'T regret it. Some of the best minds in the world are there.
First l would like to welcome you and congratulate you for elevating to Bronze Team Leader. You're on your way to success! Get rid of that pending status and you'll be setting a good example for your team members. Remember, you are capable of great things AND be sure to read the Forum everyday. You WON'T regret it. Some of the best minds in the world are there.
6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Sylvia and all welcome to the big International SFI Family you certainly rock and set a very high standard as an example that can easily put a lot of us to reflect . please take it as a sincere compliment. all the best and God bless Johnny
Hi Sylvia and all
welcome to the big International SFI Family
you certainly rock and set a very high standard as an example that can easily put a lot of us to reflect .
please take it as a sincere compliment.
all the best and God bless
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Congratulations, sir keep it up 👏👏👏👏
Congratulations, sir keep it up 👏👏👏👏
Samuel I.