SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Any good at sales ?

Posted 2 months ago More by mary b.

I used to enjoy selling jello and pudding door to door when I was 8.9.and 10. By age 10 I was helping at least 10 kids learn how to do it the way I did it. I took one kid out in his neighborhood and we went door to door together. I did all the talking ( got the sale), for 3 people then let the kid take over. So what does this have to do with SFI you say ? First I get myself to EA. Then I help my best 2 workers get to EA. I teach them how to do it . So how do we do it? Get a Builder Bundle Auto-ship. This will get you both PSA"s and PRM"s. PRM"s will be members of Tripleclicks. Gery and staff will encourage them to join other aspects of Zing Network. Now what? Let"s get our own advertising up. Do you know how to place banner ads ? If not, put "How to place banner ads" in your search engine. Do the same with any other skills you will need for working your SFI business. Text ads? I like to use the SFI wording. Yes as a STL I am allowed to get permission to write my stuff,but SFI working is very professional. I use the NGRQ,RECA and Astro text and banners everywhere I can for more PRM"S! Website ads? I like the endings Free and the one with my picture.I will never grow old on the internet! Using that picture since I was 30.That is called "branding yourself". People want to join people who are successful. That said, get out of those suits and ties! Wear a red,blue,green or wild shirt. Show waist up or just a head shot. How do I store my ads for quick placing? I save them on Notepad. I name them Sunday through Saturday and one tab for upgraded. So I just have one day to do and the upgraded list each day.Easy. Where to place ads? My team gets the list.No full links as that is not allowed. But since they are increasing my team that means those ads help both of us! Twitter Instagram Banner ad boards - Viral Mailers - Safelists -Log in ads - Traffic Exchange - Classifieds - Ad Boards Social Networks Facebook &Twitter Linkedin Instagram,Pincrest Now hop to it.
I used to enjoy selling jello and pudding door to door when I was 8.9.and 10.
By age 10 I was helping at least 10 kids learn how to do it the way I did it.

I took one kid out in his neighborhood and we went door to door together.
I did all the talking ( got the sale), for 3 people then let the kid take over.

So what does this have to do with SFI you say ?
First I get myself to EA. Then I help my best 2 workers get to EA.
I teach them how to do it .

So how do we do it? Get a Builder Bundle Auto-ship. This will get you both PSA"s and PRM"s.
PRM"s will be members of Tripleclicks. Gery and staff will encourage them to join other aspects of Zing Network.

Now what? Let"s get our own advertising up. Do you know how to place banner ads ? If not, put "How to place banner ads" in your search engine. Do the same with any other skills you will need for working your SFI business.

Text ads? I like to use the SFI wording. Yes as a STL I am allowed to get permission to write my stuff,but SFI working
is very professional. I use the NGRQ,RECA and Astro text and banners everywhere I can for more PRM"S!

Website ads? I like the endings Free and the one with my picture.I will never grow old on the internet! Using that picture since I was 30.That is called "branding yourself". People want to join people who are successful.

That said, get out of those suits and ties! Wear a red,blue,green or wild shirt. Show waist up or just a head shot.

How do I store my ads for quick placing? I save them on Notepad. I name them Sunday through Saturday and one tab for upgraded. So I just have one day to do and the upgraded list each day.Easy.

Where to place ads? My team gets the list.No full links as that is not allowed. But since they are increasing my team
that means those ads help both of us!

Twitter
Instagram
Banner ad boards

- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchange
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards

Social Networks
Facebook &Twitter
Linkedin

Instagram,Pincrest

Now hop to it.

39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1532205]I used to enjoy selling jello and pudding door to door when I was 8.9.and 10. By age 10 I was helping at least 10 kids learn how to do it the way I did it. I took one kid out in his neighborhood and we went door to door together. I did all the talking ( got the sale), for 3 people then let the kid take over. So what does this have to do with SFI you say ? First I get myself to EA. Then I help my best 2 workers get to EA. I teach them how to do it . So how do we do it? Get a Builder Bundle Auto-ship. This will get you both PSA"s and PRM"s. PRM"s will be members of Tripleclicks. Gery and staff will encourage them to join other aspects of Zing Network. Now what? Let"s get our own advertising up. Do you know how to place banner ads ? If not, put "How to place banner ads" in your search engine. Do the same with any other skills you will need for working your SFI business. Text ads? I like to use the SFI wording. Yes as a STL I am allowed to get permission to write my stuff,but SFI working is very professional. I use the NGRQ,RECA and Astro text and banners everywhere I can for more PRM"S! Website ads? I like the endings Free and the one with my picture.I will never grow old on the internet! Using that picture since I was 30.That is called "branding yourself". People want to join people who are successful. That said, get out of those suits and ties! Wear a red,blue,green or wild shirt. Show waist up or just a head shot. How do I store my ads for quick placing? I save them on Notepad. I name them Sunday through Saturday and one tab for upgraded. So I just have one day to do and the upgraded list each day.Easy. Where to place ads? My team gets the list.No full links as that is not allowed. But since they are increasing my team that means those ads help both of us! Twitter Instagram Banner ad boards - Viral Mailers - Safelists -Log in ads - Traffic Exchange - Classifieds - Ad Boards Social Networks Facebook &Twitter Linkedin Instagram,Pincrest Now hop to it. [/quote] Nice post, Mary for me number 1 for sales is Pinterest and I have sales and PRM only from Pinterest.
mary b. posted:
I used to enjoy selling jello and pudding door to door when I was 8.9.and 10.
By age 10 I was helping at least 10 kids learn how to do it the way I did it.

I took one kid out in his neighborhood and we went door to door together.
I did all the talking ( got the sale), for 3 people then let the kid take over.

So what does this have to do with SFI you say ?
First I get myself to EA. Then I help my best 2 workers get to EA.
I teach them how to do it .

So how do we do it? Get a Builder Bundle Auto-ship. This will get you both PSA"s and PRM"s.
PRM"s will be members of Tripleclicks. Gery and staff will encourage them to join other aspects of Zing Network.

Now what? Let"s get our own advertising up. Do you know how to place banner ads ? If not, put "How to place banner ads" in your search engine. Do the same with any other skills you will need for working your SFI business.

Text ads? I like to use the SFI wording. Yes as a STL I am allowed to get permission to write my stuff,but SFI working
is very professional. I use the NGRQ,RECA and Astro text and banners everywhere I can for more PRM"S!

Website ads? I like the endings Free and the one with my picture.I will never grow old on the internet! Using that picture since I was 30.That is called "branding yourself". People want to join people who are successful.

That said, get out of those suits and ties! Wear a red,blue,green or wild shirt. Show waist up or just a head shot.

How do I store my ads for quick placing? I save them on Notepad. I name them Sunday through Saturday and one tab for upgraded. So I just have one day to do and the upgraded list each day.Easy.

Where to place ads? My team gets the list.No full links as that is not allowed. But since they are increasing my team
that means those ads help both of us!

Twitter
Instagram
Banner ad boards

- Viral Mailers
- Safelists
- Traffic Exchange
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards

Social Networks
Facebook &Twitter
Linkedin

Instagram,Pincrest

Now hop to it.

Nice post, Mary for me number 1 for sales is Pinterest and I have sales and PRM only from Pinterest.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

You are absolutely right. First, we have to learn the procedures and then convey the same to others who are eager to learn. The main thing is, advertise the marketing link, as much as, you can and attract the guys to this. There is no doubt about the contents of SFI. It is very interesting as well as enjoyable platform. Hope, we all are enjoying this work gladly...
You are absolutely right.
First, we have to learn the procedures and then convey the same to others who are eager to learn.
The main thing is, advertise the marketing link, as much as, you can and attract the guys to this.
There is no doubt about the contents of SFI.
It is very interesting as well as enjoyable platform.
Hope, we all are enjoying this work gladly...
5x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Mary B - Thanks for sharing your keen knowledge of the advertising field, which will motivate many who have not delved into it as much as they wish they had. I picture in my mind's eye of you marketing jello and pudding door to door. Even then you were teaching others. Everyone depends on you for the vast knowledge and $uccess you share with all of us. Your advice is priceless and so appreciated by all. Bless you and yours. Bye for now Bruce Harper
Mary B - Thanks for sharing your keen knowledge of the advertising field, which will motivate many who have not delved

into it as much as they wish they had. I picture in my mind's eye of you marketing jello and pudding door to door. Even

then you were teaching others. Everyone depends on you for the vast knowledge and $uccess you share with all of us.

Your advice is priceless and so appreciated by all. Bless you and yours. Bye for now

Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[i]Thanks for the post on [b]Any good at sales ?[/b]... Mary! I think it will help us a lot to get many ideas on Advertising...and to try the same! Indrajith Rambukwella[/i]
Thanks for the post on Any good at sales ?... Mary!
I think it will help us a lot to get many ideas on Advertising...and to try the same!

Indrajith Rambukwella

12x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Mary B:smile: Thanks for the good post. I know you are a very good marketer. I appreciate all your efforts. Money is important in business. But good advise from some is even more important than money. Please keep posting your experiences here. I wish you a healthy & wealthy life. Manohar
Hi Mary B

Thanks for the good post.
I know you are a very good marketer.
I appreciate all your efforts. Money is important in business.
But good advise from some is even more important than money.
Please keep posting your experiences here.

I wish you a healthy & wealthy life.
Manohar
88x SUPPORT
Manohar L.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Mary and all thanks to all of you for being so generous to share and remind us the various platforms available as we ll as which ones work better for you. all the best and am certainly proud and privileged to be part of the community here. Johnny
Hi Mary and all
thanks to all of you for being so generous to share and remind us the various platforms available as we ll as which ones work better for you.
all the best and am certainly proud and privileged to be part of the community here.
Johnny
SUPPORT
Johnny T.

Singapore

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Shawna R. 1 Reply

[quote=1532205] -Log in ads - Traffic Exchange - Classifieds - Ad Boards [/quote] Where do you find these? Especially Log in ads?
mary b. posted:

- Traffic Exchange
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards

Where do you find these? Especially Log in ads?
Shawna R.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago 1 Reply

[quote=1536545][quote=1532205] -Log in ads - Traffic Exchange - Classifieds - Ad Boards [/quote] Where do you find these? Especially Log in ads?[/quote] Hi Shawna, Many exchanges and mailers will offer login ads which users see when they login to their account. Considering the credits or cost of login ads, I personally haven't seen as much benefit from those as regular text ads which provide a larger number of impressions for the credits. It depends on the certain program as well. The only way to see what works for you is to test a lot, and a/b split test which is to use two or more ads in the same ad service, tracking with keycodes, and when one is seen to perform better, modify the lesser one, and in that way optimize the ad response.
Shawna R. posted:
mary b. posted:

- Traffic Exchange
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards

Hi Shawna,
Many exchanges and mailers will offer login ads which users see when they login to their account. Considering the credits or cost of login ads, I personally haven't seen as much benefit from those as regular text ads which provide a larger number of impressions for the credits. It depends on the certain program as well. The only way to see what works for you is to test a lot, and a/b split test which is to use two or more ads in the same ad service, tracking with keycodes, and when one is seen to perform better, modify the lesser one, and in that way optimize the ad response.
8x SUPPORT
John M.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Bruce H.

Posted about 1 month ago More by Shawna R.

[quote=1537677][quote=1536545][quote=1532205] -Log in ads - Traffic Exchange - Classifieds - Ad Boards [/quote] Where do you find these? Especially Log in ads?[/quote] Hi Shawna, Many exchanges and mailers will offer login ads which users see when they login to their account. Considering the credits or cost of login ads, I personally haven't seen as much benefit from those as regular text ads which provide a larger number of impressions for the credits. It depends on the certain program as well. The only way to see what works for you is to test a lot, and a/b split test which is to use two or more ads in the same ad service, tracking with keycodes, and when one is seen to perform better, modify the lesser one, and in that way optimize the ad response.[/quote] Thank you for that information John!! It was helpful for me!!
John M. posted:
Shawna R. posted:
mary b. posted:

- Traffic Exchange
- Classifieds
- Ad Boards

Hi Shawna,
Many exchanges and mailers will offer login ads which users see when they login to their account. Considering the credits or cost of login ads, I personally haven't seen as much benefit from those as regular text ads which provide a larger number of impressions for the credits. It depends on the certain program as well. The only way to see what works for you is to test a lot, and a/b split test which is to use two or more ads in the same ad service, tracking with keycodes, and when one is seen to perform better, modify the lesser one, and in that way optimize the ad response.

Thank you for that information John!! It was helpful for me!!
Shawna R.

United States

Liked by Bruce H. John M.

Posted about 1 month ago More by mary b.

Shawha Log in ads are the ads you see when you first log into a safe-list,traffic exchange or other biz ads. They are pricey but you must realize that everyone who logs into that website that day must read your ad on a timer.
Shawha
Log in ads are the ads you see when you first log into a safe-list,traffic exchange or
other biz ads.

They are pricey but you must realize that everyone who logs into that website that day must read your ad on a timer.

39x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings