Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can I earn money selling TCredits?

Posted 27 days ago More by Viggo J.

Where do I find an article/explanation on how to sell TCredits?
Where do I find an article/explanation on how to sell TCredits?
Viggo J.

Denmark

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago

Hi Viggo J, You can read this: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining In above article, you will see your links and simply give this to friends and so on. Cheers!, :bowtie:
Hi Viggo J,

You can read this: www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining

In above article, you will see your links and simply give this to friends and so on.

Cheers!,
24x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

Posted 27 days ago

Hi Viggo J., Simply go to Launch Pad and the Section: Tips. Then click into Astro Auctions and Price Benders Auctions. You can there acquire TCredits for a reasonable price especially in Pricebenders Auctions since a lot of attention has switched over to Astro Auctions leaving some room to bid at purchase TCredits at a bargain price. Once you have acquired the Credits, follow an article which tells you exactly how to resell thru Tripleclicks Auctions. Very interesting section and if played wisely can produce sizable gains. Good luck to you.
Hi Viggo J., Simply go to Launch Pad and the Section: Tips.
Then click into Astro Auctions and Price Benders Auctions.
You can there acquire TCredits for a reasonable price especially in Pricebenders Auctions since a lot of attention has switched over to Astro Auctions leaving some room to bid at purchase TCredits at a bargain price.
Once you have acquired the Credits, follow an article which tells you exactly how to resell thru Tripleclicks Auctions.
Very interesting section and if played wisely can produce sizable gains.
Good luck to you.
5x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

Posted 27 days ago More by Tanja K.

You can not SELL TCredits "directly"... What you need to do is advertise your gateways to get PRMs ... hoping some of them WILL buy TCredits to participate in auctions and games.
You can not SELL TCredits "directly"...

What you need to do is advertise your gateways to get PRMs ...
hoping some of them WILL buy TCredits to participate in auctions
and games.
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 27 days ago 1 Reply

Solutions How can I earn money selling TCredits? 02/10/2016 See this [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49]article[/url] for information on how you can earn hundreds of dollars every month selling TCredits.
Solutions
02/10/2016

See this article for information on how you can earn hundreds of dollars every month selling TCredits.
SUPPORT
Frank M.

Germany

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 27 days ago, edited 27 days ago

[b]Do NOT try to [i]sell[/i] TCredits by promoting them. [/b] Instead, [i][b]create[/b][/i] a [u]demand[/u] for TCredits (Sales) by selling/promoting [b]EZ Games[/b], and [b]Pricebenders[/b] and [b]Astro-Auctions[/b]. Promote these [u]activities[/u] by "selling" their [b]fun/excitement/entertainment/value[/b]. Select and use your [b]Gateways[/b] directly, or Banners and Text Ads etc. that direct/feed [b]interested traffic[/b] (link) to these selected Gateways. https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList Locating [u]interested-traffic[/u] is a key skill that WE must [b]WORK[/b] to develop. :smiling_imp: Best Wishes,
Do NOT try to sell TCredits by promoting them.

Instead, create a demand for TCredits (Sales) by selling/promoting EZ Games, and Pricebenders and Astro-Auctions.

Promote these activities by "selling" their fun/excitement/entertainment/value.

Select and use your Gateways directly, or Banners and Text Ads etc. that direct/feed interested traffic (link) to these selected Gateways.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

Locating interested-traffic is a key skill that WE must WORK to develop.

Best Wishes,
13x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 27 days ago

You don't need to sell. Your downline or PRMs will buy as and when they need tcredits for auctions or play EZ games that required tcredits.
You don't need to sell. Your downline or PRMs will buy as and when they need tcredits for auctions or play EZ games that required tcredits.
8x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 26 days ago More by Viggo J. 1 Reply

[quote=1534747]Solutions How can I earn money selling TCredits? 02/10/2016 See this [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49]article[/url] for information on how you can earn hundreds of dollars every month selling TCredits. [/quote] I know this article, but it's all about bidding on Astro and Pricebenders Auctions, nothing about selling.
Frank M. posted:
Solutions
02/10/2016

See this article for information on how you can earn hundreds of dollars every month selling TCredits.

I know this article, but it's all about bidding on Astro and Pricebenders Auctions,
nothing about selling.
Viggo J.

Denmark

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 22 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1535673][quote=1534747]Solutions How can I earn money selling TCredits? 02/10/2016 See this [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49]article[/url] for information on how you can earn hundreds of dollars every month selling TCredits. [/quote] I know this article, but it's all about bidding on Astro and Pricebenders Auctions, nothing about selling.[/quote] Promoting/advertising auctions, you will get PRMs that , if they want to participate in auctions, will have to BUY TCredits... So, indirectly, you ARE selling TCredits...
Viggo J. posted:
Frank M. posted:
Solutions
02/10/2016

I know this article, but it's all about bidding on Astro and Pricebenders Auctions,
nothing about selling.

Promoting/advertising auctions, you will get PRMs that , if they want
to participate in auctions, will have to BUY TCredits...
So, indirectly, you ARE selling TCredits...
163x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,305 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings