Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

No Pricebenders anymore?

Posted 16 days ago More by Tanja K.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2e7AGjo.jpg[/img] Just saw this... Does this mean a "Goodbye" to Pricebenders auctions?

Just saw this...

Does this mean a "Goodbye" to Pricebenders auctions?
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 16 days ago

Thank you for alerting us all. I did not even notice. I will go and check it out now with typing in the search box. Seeing what it says.
Thank you for alerting us all.
I did not even notice. I will go and check it out now with typing in the search box.
Seeing what it says.
28x SUPPORT
Maree W.

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

Posted 16 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1543394][img]https://i.imgur.com/2e7AGjo.jpg[/img] Just saw this... Does this mean a "Goodbye" to Pricebenders auctions?[/quote] Hello.. Ms. Tanja K... With due respect, Sorry, it's still part of auctions. Now you have choice, you can choose to participate into Astro Auctions and/or Price Benders, as you feel comfortable.
Tanja K. posted:

Just saw this...

Hello.. Ms. Tanja K...

With due respect, Sorry, it's still part of auctions. Now you have choice, you can choose to participate into Astro Auctions and/or Price Benders, as you feel comfortable.
SUPPORT
RAKESH KUMAR G.

India

E365 Runner Up

Posted 16 days ago More by Tanja K. 2 Replies

Hmmm...I won a Pricebenders auction for CSAs today... Could that be the reason?
Hmmm...I won a Pricebenders auction for CSAs today...

Could that be the reason?
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

[quote=1543411]Hmmm...I won a Pricebenders auction for CSAs today... Could that be the reason?[/quote]Hello, Tanja, I think it's a mistake ... and my picture is the same! But ... something happens ... it's just, when I click on Pick The Price![img]https://i.imgur.com/Y8GXMar.png[/img] I hope it's a mistake ... it was necessary to be a notice!:sweat: Dusica
Tanja K. posted:
Hmmm...I won a Pricebenders auction for CSAs today...

Could that be the reason?
Hello, Tanja, I think it's a mistake ... and my picture is the same! But ... something happens ... it's just, when I click on Pick The Price!
I hope it's a mistake ... it was necessary to be a notice!
Dusica
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Let's wait, Dusica...it might be some glitch... But, Gery said they need to decide what to do with Pricebenders...so, it won't be a surprise.
Let's wait, Dusica...it might be some glitch...

But, Gery said they need to decide what to do with Pricebenders...so, it won't
be a surprise.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

I am not sure if this is Goodbye to Pricebenders auctions, Maybe it is a technical issues or maintenance problem, We just have to wait till it come back. Pricebenders auctions can't go away without updating us, at least we must get information about that.
I am not sure if this is Goodbye to Pricebenders auctions, Maybe it is a technical issues or maintenance problem, We just have to wait till it come back. Pricebenders auctions can't go away without updating us, at least we must get information about that.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 16 days ago

Hello Tanja, Mr. Gery did say few days ago we can say goodbye to PB soon, but not formal annoucement so far. Maybe that is a reason or some maintanance issues. I suppose we will see soon.
Hello Tanja,
Mr. Gery did say few days ago we can say goodbye to PB soon, but not formal annoucement so far.
Maybe that is a reason or some maintanance issues. I suppose we will see soon.
34x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

Hello Tanja, Maybe it is a technical issues or maintenance problem, We just have to wait till it come back!!
Hello Tanja,
Maybe it is a technical issues or maintenance problem, We just have to wait till it come back!!
Erika K.

Slovakia

Posted 16 days ago 1 Reply

Today I couldn't find Pricebenders Auction! So my "auctions" tab remains red, effectively ending the Green streak I had going. Also am minus the 10 Rewardicals you get for bidding in the auction. I normally can get 12 Versa Points when all my tabs are turned green and today only 11VP.... did I miss some big announcement?
Today I couldn't find Pricebenders Auction! So my "auctions" tab remains red, effectively ending the Green streak I had going. Also am minus the 10 Rewardicals you get for bidding in the auction. I normally can get 12 Versa Points when all my tabs are turned green and today only 11VP.... did I miss some big announcement?
Dan B.

United States

[quote=1543454]Today I couldn't find Pricebenders Auction! So my "auctions" tab remains red, effectively ending the Green streak I had going. Also am minus the 10 Rewardicals you get for bidding in the auction. I normally can get 12 Versa Points when all my tabs are turned green and today only 11VP.... did I miss some big announcement?[/quote] Dan, use that TCredit on ASTRO auctions...your tab will become green. You still have time!
Dan B. posted:

Dan,
use that TCredit on ASTRO auctions...your tab will become green.
You still have time!

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 16 days ago

[quote=1543403][quote=1543394][img]https://i.imgur.com/2e7AGjo.jpg[/img] Just saw this... Does this mean a "Goodbye" to Pricebenders auctions?[/quote] Hello.. Ms. Tanja K... With due respect, Sorry, it's still part of auctions. Now you have choice, you can choose to participate into Astro Auctions and/or Price Benders, as you feel comfortable.[/quote] Hi Rakesh, Not sure if you noticed the pictures or even had a chance to actually view pricebenders; But her comment is actually referring to the fact, that as of this writing, there are no Pricebenders auctions. NONE. You can see pricebenders, But no auctions show up. So that is what everyone is wondering?? H.D.
RAKESH KUMAR G. posted:
Tanja K. posted:

Just saw this...

Hello.. Ms. Tanja K...

With due respect, Sorry, it's still part of auctions. Now you have choice, you can choose to participate into Astro Auctions and/or Price Benders, as you feel comfortable.

Hi Rakesh,

Not sure if you noticed the pictures or even had a chance to actually view pricebenders; But her comment is actually referring to the fact, that as of this writing, there are no Pricebenders auctions. NONE. You can see pricebenders, But no auctions show up. So that is what everyone is wondering??

H.D.
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

E365 Champion

| Edit settings