Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Starting Fresh…….Again!

must-read post
contains great tip

Posted 13 days ago More by kevin d.

Good day to everyone, wherever you are in the world. One of the things I love most about SFI is that it is truly a global program. I love seeing where affiliates are from in the world. I know where most of the countries are and can place most on a map but occasionally I find a country i don’t where it is or even one I have never heard of before. What do I do? Go to “Google” of course and satisfy my curiosity. But I digress. I know that many affiliates are kind of down today because today is the start of a new month and everything has been reset. The scoreboard shows all zeros our rank badge shows pending requalification. One thing we have to remember is that we are all in the same boat. I take the beginning of the month to reflect on the previous month and think about what I did. Did I work hard enough? Did I do all I could have? Did I take time to learn something new? One thing we shouldn’t do is beat ourselves up if we feel we didn’t do enough, that doesn’t solve anything. I like to look at the beginning of the month as many of us look at a brand new note pad. Untouched, waiting there for us to work on. No scribbled notes, no creases and no tears. Pretty soon that notebook will be full of ideas and scribbled notes that we hope we can read later on. Sit back and jot down things that you did last month. Did you advertise on Traffic exchanges? Maybe this month switch it up and try some Safelists. Seek out new avenues to promote your links at. Write down your goals, dont’t set them so high that they are unachievable. But on the flip side do not make them so reachable that halfway through the month you have hit your target and sit back for the rest of the month. Sometimes it is also a good time to maybe go back and look at the basics of SFI again and refresh our memories. Go back to the launchpad and read through it again. Maybe something new will stick with you. https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ Likewise check out the “Getting Started” pages again. We all forget stuff. Even the most successful marketers have to keep reading to keep on top of their game. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining Refreshing your memory on the “Rules Of Success” wouldn’t hurt either. https://www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index And of course there is the “Diamond Plan”. https://www.sfimg.com/the_plan Have you taken the time to read any of the “Expert Reports” that we have there for our use and education? https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports There are so many reports you will be able to find one that you will earn from. There is also the “Internet Income” course there for our use. https://www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome SFI is without the best affiliate program out there for providing so much FREE guidance and training. Of course it is up to each one of us to take advantage of these resources, and put what we learn into practice. The other valuable resource we have is the forum and if your reading this you know where it is located. We have many very active affiliates sharing their knowledge with each other. Offering tips and advice and encouragement to us all. You will see that we have “Forum Gurus” they have earned that title by being active and answering your questions. The other great thing about the forum is the chance to ask “SFI President, Gery Carson” questions and get answers from the man himself. Almost unheard of in affiliate programs that the top guy being so active and available to us all. So what I am getting at is that today is not about what we have lost from last month (because we haven’t lost anything), it is what we can do this month to be bigger and better. We should evaluate, adapt and overcome any obstacles we find in our way. I know this is a bit long but I hope you find some value in it. Peace out. Kevin
Good day to everyone, wherever you are in the world.
One of the things I love most about SFI is that it is truly a global program. I love seeing where affiliates are from in the world. I know where most of the countries are and can place most on a map but occasionally I find a country i don’t where it is or even one I have never heard of before. What do I do?
Go to “Google” of course and satisfy my curiosity. But I digress.

I know that many affiliates are kind of down today because today is the start of a new month and everything has been reset. The scoreboard shows all zeros our rank badge shows pending requalification.
One thing we have to remember is that we are all in the same boat. I take the beginning of the month to reflect on the previous month and think about what I did.
Did I work hard enough?
Did I do all I could have?
Did I take time to learn something new?
One thing we shouldn’t do is beat ourselves up if we feel we didn’t do enough, that doesn’t solve anything.

I like to look at the beginning of the month as many of us look at a brand new note pad. Untouched, waiting there for us to work on. No scribbled notes, no creases and no tears.
Pretty soon that notebook will be full of ideas and scribbled notes that we hope we can read later on.
Sit back and jot down things that you did last month. Did you advertise on Traffic exchanges?
Maybe this month switch it up and try some Safelists. Seek out new avenues to promote your links at.
Write down your goals, dont’t set them so high that they are unachievable. But on the flip side do not make them so reachable that halfway through the month you have hit your target and sit back for the rest of the month.

Sometimes it is also a good time to maybe go back and look at the basics of SFI again and refresh our memories.
Go back to the launchpad and read through it again. Maybe something new will stick with you. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
Likewise check out the “Getting Started” pages again. We all forget stuff. Even the most successful marketers have to keep reading to keep on top of their game. www.sfimg.com/Training/GeneralTraining
Refreshing your memory on the “Rules Of Success” wouldn’t hurt either. www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index
And of course there is the “Diamond Plan”.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Have you taken the time to read any of the “Expert Reports” that we have there for our use and education?
www.sfimg.com/Training/ExpertReports
There are so many reports you will be able to find one that you will earn from.

There is also the “Internet Income” course there for our use.
www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome

SFI is without the best affiliate program out there for providing so much FREE guidance and training. Of course it is up to each one of us to take advantage of these resources, and put what we learn into practice.

The other valuable resource we have is the forum and if your reading this you know where it is located. We have many very active affiliates sharing their knowledge with each other. Offering tips and advice and encouragement to us all. You will see that we have “Forum Gurus” they have earned that title by being active and answering your questions.
The other great thing about the forum is the chance to ask “SFI President, Gery Carson” questions and get answers from the man himself. Almost unheard of in affiliate programs that the top guy being so active and available to us all.

So what I am getting at is that today is not about what we have lost from last month (because we haven’t lost anything), it is what we can do this month to be bigger and better.
We should evaluate, adapt and overcome any obstacles we find in our way.

I know this is a bit long but I hope you find some value in it.

Peace out.
Kevin

2x SUPPORT
kevin d.

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S. 1 Reply

Respected Kevin In sum and substance it boils down to "Better late than never"! I see lot of value in your Thread! Yes. If we could not do it last month, we can do it this month! Where there is a will, there is a way!
Respected Kevin

In sum and substance it boils down to "Better late than never"!

I see lot of value in your Thread! Yes. If we could not do it last month, we can do it this month!

Where there is a will, there is a way!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 13 days ago

Hello Kevin , Thanks for such a great posts ! It's a constant reminder that if you want to be good at anything you have to be up to date with informations regarding that particular subject. Very well written and very helpful !
Hello Kevin ,
Thanks for such a great posts ! It's a constant reminder that if you want to be good at anything you have to be up to date with informations regarding that particular subject. Very well written and very helpful !
Vaisingano K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Kevin, I agree that we should take the opportunity at the beginning of a new month to reflect on what we did last month and how we can improve on it. And, yes, we should go back from time to time and reread what we have already read because we might pick up on some new information or relearn something. SFI does give us a lot of free training that we should avail ourselves of. At least we don't have to pay to learn how to do this business! I really like that Gery is so available to us, most companies CEOs don't do that. And don't forget that we also have 24/7 support to help us, too. I know I need to try to do something new to get active teammates and sales, so that is what I am going to focus on this month. Good luck to you and to all my fellow brothers and sisters in SFI.
Hi Kevin, I agree that we should take the opportunity at the beginning of a new month to reflect on what we did last month and how we can improve on it.
And, yes, we should go back from time to time and reread what we have already read because we might pick up on some new information or relearn something.

SFI does give us a lot of free training that we should avail ourselves of. At least we don't have to pay to learn how to do this business!

I really like that Gery is so available to us, most companies CEOs don't do that. And don't forget that we also have 24/7 support to help us, too.
I know I need to try to do something new to get active teammates and sales, so that is what I am going to focus on this month.

Good luck to you and to all my fellow brothers and sisters in SFI.
Sara F.

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

Hmmmmmmm.. How much I could bet that you haven't heard of Montenegro before, Kevin? LOL I am part of another global community...with a Forum, too...The Susan Boyle fansite, so, I can share your delight to interact with people from all parts of this lovely planet called Earth! Being able to communicate with my friends in Australia...or Japan...or South Africa... or Canada...or Denmark...UK...or USA ...or whatever state in the world... well, it's "my treasure box"...that makes me RICH!
Hmmmmmmm..
How much I could bet that you haven't heard of Montenegro before, Kevin? LOL

I am part of another global community...with a Forum, too...The Susan Boyle fansite,
so, I can share your delight to interact with people from all parts of this lovely
planet called Earth!
Being able to communicate with my friends in Australia...or Japan...or South Africa...
or Canada...or Denmark...UK...or USA ...or whatever state in the world... well, it's
"my treasure box"...that makes me RICH!
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 13 days ago More by kevin d. 1 Reply

[quote=1545978]Hmmmmmmm.. How much I could bet that you haven't heard of Montenegro before, Kevin? LOL I am part of another global community...with a Forum, too...The Susan Boyle fansite, so, I can share your delight to interact with people from all parts of this lovely planet called Earth! Being able to communicate with my friends in Australia...or Japan...or South Africa... or Canada...or Denmark...UK...or USA ...or whatever state in the world... well, it's "my treasure box"...that makes me RICH![/quote] Actually Tanja I have heard of Montenegro before. I am originally from England. I was working in the Channel Islands as a chef in the early 90's. Many of my co workers and friends were from Yugoslavia. Along with them I watched what happened as each country became independent. I wont get into that here but it was hard seeing my friends breaking down with sadness. I agree with you that it is amazing to be able to have instant communication with friends from every part of the planet. Much success to you. Peace out. Kevin
Tanja K. posted:
Hmmmmmmm..

I am part of another global community...with a Forum, too...The Susan Boyle fansite,
so, I can share your delight to interact with people from all parts of this lovely
planet called Earth!
Being able to communicate with my friends in Australia...or Japan...or South Africa...
or Canada...or Denmark...UK...or USA ...or whatever state in the world... well, it's

Actually Tanja I have heard of Montenegro before. I am originally from England. I was working in the Channel Islands as a chef in the early 90's. Many of my co workers and friends were from Yugoslavia. Along with them I watched what happened as each country became independent. I wont get into that here but it was hard seeing my friends breaking down with sadness.
I agree with you that it is amazing to be able to have instant communication with friends from every part of the planet.
Much success to you.

Peace out.
Kevin
2x SUPPORT
kevin d.

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1545983][quote=1545978]Hmmmmmmm.. How much I could bet that you haven't heard of Montenegro before, Kevin? LOL I am part of another global community...with a Forum, too...The Susan Boyle fansite, so, I can share your delight to interact with people from all parts of this lovely planet called Earth! Being able to communicate with my friends in Australia...or Japan...or South Africa... or Canada...or Denmark...UK...or USA ...or whatever state in the world... well, it's "my treasure box"...that makes me RICH![/quote] Actually Tanja I have heard of Montenegro before. I am originally from England. I was working in the Channel Islands as a chef in the early 90's. Many of my co workers and friends were from Yugoslavia. Along with them I watched what happened as each country became independent. I wont get into that here but it was hard seeing my friends breaking down with sadness. I agree with you that it is amazing to be able to have instant communication with friends from every part of the planet. Much success to you. Peace out. Kevin [/quote] Sigh... that sadness has never left me...not even after 27 years, by now... maybe all that we have gone through in all these years made the people from Balcans ... hmmm... "special" doesn't seem the right word...but, in a way UNIQUE, yes, we are.
kevin d. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Hmmmmmmm..

planet called Earth!

Actually Tanja I have heard of Montenegro before. I am originally from England. I was working in the Channel Islands as a chef in the early 90's. Many of my co workers and friends were from Yugoslavia. Along with them I watched what happened as each country became independent. I wont get into that here but it was hard seeing my friends breaking down with sadness.
I agree with you that it is amazing to be able to have instant communication with friends from every part of the planet.
Much success to you.

Peace out.
Kevin

Sigh...
that sadness has never left me...not even after 27 years, by now...

maybe all that we have gone through in all these years made the people from
Balcans ... hmmm... "special" doesn't seem the right word...but, in a way UNIQUE,
yes, we are.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 13 days ago

excellent posting and motivation is the key factor
excellent posting and motivation is the key factor
4x SUPPORT
ABDOOL LATIFF A.

Mauritius

E365 Country Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Kevin, my Awesome team leader- Beautiful and well written thread, very inspirational too. I agree with it 100% and you definitely started the month with the right foot and mindset, as we all should. There is no point to looking back, because that's already past. Instead we should keep moving forward, setting our goals at the begging of the month and try to do better than the last month and working harder/smarter in reaching each one of those goals. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post my friend, and let's make the November better than October. Very proud of you, keep up the amazing work my friend. Wish everyone all the best and much more success in your businesses. Your Sponsor Zhumagul A.
Kevin, my Awesome team leader- Beautiful and well written thread, very inspirational too. I agree with it 100% and you definitely started the month with the right foot and mindset, as we all should. There is no point to looking back, because that's already past. Instead we should keep moving forward, setting our goals at the begging of the month and try to do better than the last month and working harder/smarter in reaching each one of those goals.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful post my friend, and let's make the November better than October.
Very proud of you, keep up the amazing work my friend.
Wish everyone all the best and much more success in your businesses.

Your Sponsor
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Kevin I love your post yes we meet and see people from all over the world, and you are so right some of the places I have never heard of too. Yes we all start from the beginning each month I feel sad and happy at the beginning because I ran out of time last month and happy because I have a chance to do and get ahead with what I missed out on Like you say some times we just need to take a step back and refresh our minds. Thank you All the best
Hi Kevin
I love your post yes we meet and see people from all over the world, and you are so right some of the places I have never heard of too.
Yes we all start from the beginning each month I feel sad and happy at the beginning because I ran out of time last month and happy because I have a chance to do and get ahead with what I missed out on
Like you say some times we just need to take a step back and refresh our minds.

Thank you
All the best
6x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Yes Kevin ,,I have learned so much by being with SFI marketing online day by day I am still learning a lot, Everyone is so outstanding, Wishing you the Best with your Business, Talk you inthe forum ..
Yes Kevin ,,I have learned so much by being with SFI marketing online day by day I
am still learning a lot, Everyone is so outstanding, Wishing you the Best with your
Business, Talk you inthe forum ..
6x SUPPORT
Bridgett I.

United States

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1545932]Respected Kevin In sum and substance it boils down to "Better late than never"! I see lot of value in your Thread! Yes. If we could not do it last month, we can do it this month! Where there is a will, there is a way![/quote] Loving the last line of your post Sampath, "Where there is a will, there is a way." SFI Opportunities are AWESOME ⭐
Sampath Kumar S. posted:
Respected Kevin

In sum and substance it boils down to "Better late than never"!

I see lot of value in your Thread! Yes. If we could not do it last month, we can do it this month!

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Loving the last line of your post Sampath, "Where there is a will, there is a way."

SFI Opportunities are AWESOME ⭐
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Cynthia P.

| Edit settings