Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Haven't yet tried Astro Auctions?  Now you can...FREE!

Posted 13 days ago, edited 12 days ago More by Gery

[url=https://news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/]Astro Auctions[/url], introduced on July 10th, have been a great success, but we want EVERY affiliate to have the opportunity to experience the Astro "rocket ride" first-hand so they can better understand and promote this exciting product. Effective immediately, if you haven't yet tried Astro, we'll be allowing one free participation.  Here's how it works:  At the top of each hour, one of the auctions listed on the [url=http://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/]Auctions index[/url] will have a "BID FREE" button.  When you see it, simply click the button and you'll be entered in that auction.  As a free participant, you'll have the opportunity to win: 1. The item being auctioned ("Quantum" prize) 2. The 500 Rewardicals Pick-The-Bid jackpot 3. The 1000 Rewardicals "Rocket Box" jackpot* 4. The minimum 1000 Rewardicals "Supernova" jackpot* * Minimum rank of EA required to win Rocket Box/Supernova [i]In addition to the above prizes, you're guaranteed to win a minimum of 11 free Rewardicals and multiple other Constellation Prizes![/i] [b]All 100% FREE and with no obligation![/b] So, if you haven't yet tried Astro, check the [url=http://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/]Auctions index[/url] (or the [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Home/Auctions]Auctions tab[/url] at the Affiliate Center) now!  Note: If no free bids are available, keep trying; six will be offered, first come first serve, every hour.  Or, you can of course try Astro anytime for just one TCredit. [b]TIP:[/b] Team Leaders: Make sure your team members know about this special promotion. The sooner they've experienced Astro, the better!
Astro Auctions, introduced on July 10th, have been a great success, but we want EVERY affiliate to have the opportunity to experience the Astro "rocket ride" first-hand so they can better understand and promote this exciting product.

Effective immediately, if you haven't yet tried Astro, we'll be allowing one free participation. 

Here's how it works:  At the top of each hour, one of the auctions listed on the Auctions index will have a "BID FREE" button.  When you see it, simply click the button and you'll be entered in that auction.  As a free participant, you'll have the opportunity to win:

1. The item being auctioned ("Quantum" prize)
2. The 500 Rewardicals Pick-The-Bid jackpot
3. The 1000 Rewardicals "Rocket Box" jackpot*
4. The minimum 1000 Rewardicals "Supernova" jackpot*

* Minimum rank of EA required to win Rocket Box/Supernova

In addition to the above prizes, you're guaranteed to win a minimum of 11 free Rewardicals and multiple other Constellation Prizes!

All 100% FREE and with no obligation!

So, if you haven't yet tried Astro, check the Auctions index (or the Auctions tab at the Affiliate Center) now!  Note: If no free bids are available, keep trying; six will be offered, first come first serve, every hour.  Or, you can of course try Astro anytime for just one TCredit.

TIP: Team Leaders: Make sure your team members know about this special promotion. The sooner they've experienced Astro, the better!
Gery

United States

Posted 13 days ago

Thanks Gery, This is great news for Affiliates! Best regards...
Thanks Gery, This is great news for Affiliates! Best regards...
12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago

Great stuff; Sir Gery Carson. The inclusiveness in almost all things SFI is unbelievable. This offer is definitely irresistible. FREE BID for members that have not had the privilege to bid on the Astro Auctions before. Fantastic! Keep up the great work; SFI.

Great stuff; Sir Gery Carson.

The inclusiveness in almost all things SFI is unbelievable.
This offer is definitely irresistible.
FREE BID for members that have not had the privilege to bid on the Astro Auctions before.
Fantastic!

Keep up the great work; SFI.
7x SUPPORT
Gabriel E.

Nigeria

Posted 13 days ago

This is fantastic and innovative idea to promote participation in Astro. AA has indeed assist me greatly as a leader in my class. With the bountiful rewardical prizes I have been able to widen up the lead in my class. I strongly recommend this to any affiliate who wish to be crown E365 winners. Thank you.
This is fantastic and innovative idea to promote participation in Astro. AA has indeed assist me greatly as a leader in my class. With the bountiful rewardical prizes I have been able to widen up the lead in my class. I strongly recommend this to any affiliate who wish to be crown E365 winners. Thank you.
SUPPORT
EDMUND A.

Ghana

Posted 13 days ago

Thanks a lot, Mr. Gery. I am sure my team members who didn't feel the beauty of Astro Auction yet, will be delighted to participate in AA.
Thanks a lot, Mr. Gery. I am sure my team members who didn't feel the beauty of Astro Auction yet, will be delighted to participate in AA.
Lidija S.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

Posted 13 days ago 2 Replies

Thank you so much for this added feature on AA. Will surely inform my team at once. Do you mean this "BID FREE" button will only be visible to those affiliates who haven't bid yet? How many times can these affiliates bid for free? Is there a limit? Anne
Thank you so much for this added feature on AA. Will surely inform my team at once.
Do you mean this "BID FREE" button will only be visible to those affiliates who haven't bid yet?
How many times can these affiliates bid for free? Is there a limit?

Anne
8x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 13 days ago

Thanks so much Sir Gery!!!! As always, your the best!!!! SFI is the BEST!!!! :)
Thanks so much Sir Gery!!!!
As always, your the best!!!!
SFI is the BEST!!!! :)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 13 days ago

[quote=1546034]Thank you so much for this added feature on AA. Will surely inform my team at once. Do you mean this "BID FREE" button will only be visible to those affiliates who haven't bid yet? How many times can these affiliates bid for free? Is there a limit? Anne[/quote] Anne, "Effective immediately, if you haven't yet tried Astro, we'll be allowing [b]one free participation[/b]. " I imagine that you went back up and found this answer for yourself, but just in case, I decided to paste it here for you. Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram
Anna Marie D. posted:
Thank you so much for this added feature on AA. Will surely inform my team at once.
Do you mean this "BID FREE" button will only be visible to those affiliates who haven't bid yet?

Anne

Anne,
"Effective immediately, if you haven't yet tried Astro, we'll be allowing one free participation. "
I imagine that you went back up and found this answer for yourself, but just in case, I decided to paste it here for you.
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 13 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1546034]Thank you so much for this added feature on AA. Will surely inform my team at once. Do you mean this "BID FREE" button will only be visible to those affiliates who haven't bid yet? How many times can these affiliates bid for free? Is there a limit? Anne[/quote] Yes, the free bid button will only be visible to those who've never tried Astro. At this time, the limit is ONE. However, it's possible we may extend it at a later time.
Anna Marie D. posted:

Anne

Yes, the free bid button will only be visible to those who've never tried Astro.

At this time, the limit is ONE. However, it's possible we may extend it at a later time.
Gery

United States

Posted 13 days ago 2 Replies

Reading the above,they must be EA and have never tried the Astro Auction. It is a one time thing.
Reading the above,they must be EA and have never tried the Astro Auction.
It is a one time thing.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 13 days ago

Thanks, Mr Gery ! For giving every new affiliate who have not experience Astro auctions to have and know the great Prizes they can get b just participating with this Free Bid button. I just forward this great important message to my downline now, telling them that SFI have give them an opportunity to collect some good prizes without a single TCredit spent. That they still have opportunity to win any of the following prizes, 1. The item being auctioned ("Quantum" prize) 2. The 500 Rewardicals Pick-The-Bid jackpot 3. The 500 Rewardicals "Rocket Box" jackpot* 4. The minimum 1000 Rewardicals "Supernova" jackpot*
Thanks, Mr Gery ! For giving every new affiliate who have not experience Astro auctions to have and know the great Prizes they can get b just participating with this Free Bid button.

I just forward this great important message to my downline now, telling them that SFI have give them an opportunity to collect some good prizes without a single TCredit spent. That they still have opportunity to win any of the following prizes,
1. The item being auctioned ("Quantum" prize)
2. The 500 Rewardicals Pick-The-Bid jackpot
3. The 500 Rewardicals "Rocket Box" jackpot*
4. The minimum 1000 Rewardicals "Supernova" jackpot*
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 13 days ago

Mr. Carson, Great move for full respect! Great news for new affiliates to try Astro auction and to get perhaps nice price. It would be stimulus for them in any way to play it often. Best regards!
Mr. Carson,
Great move for full respect!
Great news for new affiliates to try Astro auction and to get perhaps nice price.
It would be stimulus for them in any way to play it often.

Best regards!
Dejan G.

Montenegro

| Edit settings