Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Trouble with Biz Quiz

Posted 11 days ago

Is anyone else having trouble with Biz Quiz today? I put in the correct answer. It said it was wrong. The yellow box says I have 3 more chances to win, but there is no box to type in a new answer and no blue box to enter. Summary: Provide a descriptive summary of the issue. Steps to Reproduce: In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug. Expected Results: Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above. Actual Results: Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed. Regression: Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur. Notes: Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.

Is anyone else having trouble with Biz Quiz today?
I put in the correct answer. It said it was wrong.
The yellow box says I have 3 more chances to win, but there is no box to type in a new answer and no blue box to enter.

Summary:
Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the bug.

Expected Results:
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps above.

Actual Results:
Explain what actually occurred when steps above were executed.

Regression:
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not occur.

Notes:
Provide additional information, such as references to related problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.
6x SUPPORT
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings