Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Red tabs remain green

Posted 11 days ago

Hi all I want to know if something of this nature has happened to anyone. The red tabs on my to do list remain green twice following each day. I find it a bit odd as I cannot complete the to do list as a result lose some versa points. It's like points wasted. At first I got frightened because I thought my account might have been hacked, but it happened again after I changed my password. I will appreciate your input on this matter. Thank you From Bulelwa
Hi all

I want to know if something of this nature has happened to anyone. The red tabs on my to do list remain green twice following each day. I find it a bit odd as I cannot complete the to do list as a result lose some versa points. It's like points wasted. At first I got frightened because I thought my account might have been hacked, but it happened again after I changed my password.

I will appreciate your input on this matter.

Thank you

From Bulelwa
Bulelwa S.

South Africa

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Bulelwa, I have not noticed such a thing before, but always notice if your VPs increase after completing your tasks, whether or not your tabs remain red. It might be a glitch. It could also be a network problem. Raise a ticket to support, hope I was helpful.
Hi Bulelwa, I have not noticed such a thing before, but always notice if your VPs increase after completing your tasks, whether or not your tabs remain red. It might be a glitch. It could also be a network problem.
Raise a ticket to support, hope I was helpful.
SUPPORT
Salim M.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Bulelwa, This has never happened to me. I would suggest that you do a support ticket and report this incident if you have not already done so. I hope this helps.
Hi Bulelwa,
This has never happened to me. I would suggest that you do a support ticket and report this incident if you have not already done so. I hope this helps.
17x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

First of all, I congratulate you as a new member of this system. It is happened to me also. You have mentioned against "TO DO" tab only. I have faced the same issue for other tabs also. I think, it is not a problem. Sometimes server may have issue or malfunction of the technical system. Don't be afraid on this issue. Thanks for your good observation and sharing the same on this platform.
First of all, I congratulate you as a new member of this system.

It is happened to me also.
You have mentioned against "TO DO" tab only.
I have faced the same issue for other tabs also.

I think, it is not a problem.
Sometimes server may have issue or malfunction of the technical system.
Don't be afraid on this issue.

Thanks for your good observation and sharing the same on this platform.
4x SUPPORT
SUDIP P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Are you sure this is happening after an "SFI Day"? The "day" for the SFI site is determined by the time at SFI headquarters, not by our location in the world. Is it possible that while you have checked on separate days in South Africa, they are on the same day in the USA? I know, for example, that the tabs I have turned green today will not revert to red until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon my local time.
Are you sure this is happening after an "SFI Day"? The "day" for the SFI site is determined by the time at SFI headquarters, not by our location in the world. Is it possible that while you have checked on separate days in South Africa, they are on the same day in the USA?

I know, for example, that the tabs I have turned green today will not revert to red until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon my local time.
20x SUPPORT
Leeanne M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Bulelwa, I'm thinking you need to refresh those tabs or close them and reopen them. If that does not fix the problem you need to let the support wizards know what is happening! In the meantime if I can ever be of help... I am at your service! Be Well, Steve As Always A Motivational Meme! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sVWyygs.jpg[/img]
Hi Bulelwa,

I'm thinking you need to refresh those tabs or close them and reopen them.

If that does not fix the problem you need to let the support wizards know what is happening!

In the meantime if I can ever be of help... I am at your service!

Be Well,
Steve

As Always A Motivational Meme!

6x SUPPORT
Steve L.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Bulelwa If they are EZ cards and Auctions, green should be 1TCredit ONLY then green. Maybe that's the reason.
Hi Bulelwa

If they are EZ cards and Auctions, green should be 1TCredit ONLY then green.
Maybe that's the reason.

Suzy B.

Croatia

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1546930]Hi all [b] I want to know if something of this nature has happened to anyone......The red tabs on my to do list remain green twice following each day. ....... I cannot complete the to do list as a result lose some versa points. [/b] From Bulelwa[/quote] This is really serious, Bulewa. Losing 10/12 VPs daily is not a joke! Raise a ticket to support, ASAP! Mohammed Ahmed
Bulelwa S. posted:
Hi all

I want to know if something of this nature has happened to anyone......The red tabs on my to do list remain green twice following each day. ....... I cannot complete the to do list as a result lose some versa points.

From Bulelwa

This is really serious, Bulewa. Losing 10/12 VPs daily is not a joke! Raise a ticket to support, ASAP!

Mohammed Ahmed
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1546930]Hi all I want to know if something of this nature has happened to anyone. The red tabs on my to do list remain green twice following each day. I find it a bit odd as I cannot complete the to do list as a result lose some versa points. It's like points wasted. At first I got frightened because I thought my account might have been hacked, but it happened again after I changed my password. I will appreciate your input on this matter. Thank you From Bulelwa[/quote] Yes Bulelwa, sometimes can happen this problem because of the program conflicts.
Bulelwa S. posted:
Hi all

I want to know if something of this nature has happened to anyone. The red tabs on my to do list remain green twice following each day. I find it a bit odd as I cannot complete the to do list as a result lose some versa points. It's like points wasted. At first I got frightened because I thought my account might have been hacked, but it happened again after I changed my password.

I will appreciate your input on this matter.

Thank you

From Bulelwa

Yes Bulelwa, sometimes can happen this problem because of the program conflicts.
Temel P.

Turkey

E365 Champion

| Edit settings