Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Hi dear SFI friends

Posted 11 days ago

Thanks for a;ll
Thanks for a;ll
14x SUPPORT
Md. R.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

[quote=1547077]Thanks for a;ll[/quote] You are thanking your fellow affilaite without a message or who are this thanks related to. Please say something so that we can know what you are thanking for.
Md. R. posted:
Thanks for a;ll

You are thanking your fellow affilaite without a message or who are this thanks related to.

Please say something so that we can know what you are thanking for.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 11 days ago

68-Month EA streak? Awesome! You beat me!
68-Month EA streak? Awesome! You beat me!
42x SUPPORT
Robertson D.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1547077]Thanks for a;ll[/quote] Respected Md.R Your six year continuation here itself is a true inspiration to many affiliates! I am sure, you will achieve great Ranks in the coming months!! All the very Best!!
Md. R. posted:
Thanks for a;ll

Respected Md.R

Your six year continuation here itself is a true inspiration to many affiliates!

I am sure, you will achieve great Ranks in the coming months!!

All the very Best!!
290x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

Posted 11 days ago

Please give us the details of what you are thankfulness my friend... it’ nice to know it and tell to every affiliates so they may inspired you about your success! Hope you can repost it.. Thanks, ManuelC :facepunch::kissing_heart::thumbsup:
Please give us the details of what you are thankfulness my friend...
it’ nice to know it and tell to every affiliates so they may inspired you about your success!
Hope you can repost it..

Thanks,
ManuelC
manuel c.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago

It's nice to know that there are people who would like to thank everyone who helped with their advice that they create preconditions for work in SFI and I would like to thank its sponsors, its co-sponsors and of course the entire team No.1 from Serbia, but of course, useful information here the Forum where you can of course always acquire new knowledge in business and finally SFI SFI company that enables everyone to advance their work and earn themselves a better life ...
It's nice to know that there are people who would like to thank everyone who helped with their advice that they create preconditions for work in SFI and I would like to thank its sponsors, its co-sponsors and of course the entire team No.1 from Serbia, but of course, useful information here the Forum where you can of course always acquire new knowledge in business and finally SFI SFI company that enables everyone to advance their work and earn themselves a better life ...
2x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Liked by James K. Radmila P.

Posted 4 days ago

I hope this is a sign of gratitude to all your sponsors for your success so far and signifies that you are planning an even greater rise in your career? Congratulations for the years behind and happily in the coming years!
I hope this is a sign of gratitude to all your sponsors for your success so far and signifies that you are planning an even greater rise in your career? Congratulations for the years behind and happily in the coming years!
SUPPORT
Radmila P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Vladimir B.

| Edit settings