Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sales

Posted 11 days ago

Which webpages do you advertise on? How does the sale go? Are you satisfied with the sales? What should we do to have sales?
Which webpages do you advertise on? How does the sale go? Are you satisfied with the sales? What should we do to have sales?
20x SUPPORT
Marina Z.

Macedonia

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1547223]Which webpages do you advertise on? How does the sale go? Are you satisfied with the sales? What should we do to have sales?[/quote] Hi Marina ! You have correctly aimed the most important point in this business : [i]sales ![/i] There are two main groups of advertisements : free and paid ads. Depending on how do you want to advertise you can choose one of them or (even better) to combine both ! In order to improve your sales skills do read all the articles here: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining?referrer=search and, of course, do ask your Sponsor for more info and advises ! Best regards !
Marina Z. posted:

Hi Marina !

You have correctly aimed the most important point in this business : sales !

There are two main groups of advertisements : free and paid ads. Depending on how do you want to advertise you can choose one of them or (even better) to combine both !

In order to improve your sales skills do read all the articles here:

www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining?referrer=search

and, of course, do ask your Sponsor for more info and advises !

Best regards !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1547223]Which webpages do you advertise on? How does the sale go? Are you satisfied with the sales? What should we do to have sales?[/quote] [b]What methods can I use for generating TripleClicks sales?[/b] For dozens of methods for generating TripleClicks sales (including free and beginner, intermediate, and advanced strategies), see the SFI Marketing Center, https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter [b]What are some tips for advertising on social media?[/b] These days, any effective online advertising strategy almost HAS to include social media. But when it comes to social marketing, remember: LESS IS MORE. In-your-face advertising just doesn't work well on social platforms. And simply copying and pasting your SFI Gateway links into a friendly post won't typically work either–Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms routinely block the posting of affiliate links. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233585
Marina Z. posted:

What methods can I use for generating TripleClicks sales?

For dozens of methods for generating TripleClicks sales (including free and beginner, intermediate, and advanced strategies), see the SFI Marketing Center, www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

What are some tips for advertising on social media?

These days, any effective online advertising strategy almost HAS to include social media. But when it comes to social marketing, remember: LESS IS MORE. In-your-face advertising just doesn't work well on social platforms. And simply copying and pasting your SFI Gateway links into a friendly post won't typically work either–Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms routinely block the posting of affiliate links.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233585

73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 11 days ago More by Dušica M. 1 Reply

Hello Marina, you're advertising products with TripleClicks .. here's the link ... https://www.tripleclicks.com/buy Contact Sponzora to explain what link you use for advertising. You can advertise a single product, complete offer of the selected product and ECA Store! You are advertising on Facebook ... Twitter ... Instagram ... Linkedin ..Pinterrest ... Googl + ... free sites for sale! Of course, you also have paid advertising spots ... for example, Messenger ... is a commercial and success will come! Dušica
Hello Marina, you're advertising products with TripleClicks .. here's the link ... www.tripleclicks.com/buy Contact Sponzora to explain what link you use for advertising. You can advertise a single product, complete offer of the selected product and ECA Store! You are advertising on Facebook ... Twitter ... Instagram ... Linkedin ..Pinterrest ... Googl + ... free sites for sale! Of course, you also have paid advertising spots ... for example, Messenger ... is a commercial and success will come! Dušica

20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Dušica M.

[quote=1547232]Hello Marina, you're advertising products with TripleClicks .. here's the link ... https://www.tripleclicks.com/buy Contact Sponzora to explain what link you use for advertising. You can advertise a single product, complete offer of the selected product and ECA Store! You are advertising on Facebook ... Twitter ... Instagram ... Linkedin ..Pinterrest ... Googl + ... free sites for sale! Of course, you also have paid advertising spots ... for example, Messenger ... is a commercial and success will come! Dušica [/quote]Please, Marina ... in the Balkans we have excellent Webinars (online lectures), where excellent, Leaders hold lectures ... listen!
Dušica M. posted:
Hello Marina, you're advertising products with TripleClicks .. here's the link ... www.tripleclicks.com/buy Contact Sponzora to explain what link you use for advertising. You can advertise a single product, complete offer of the selected product and ECA Store! You are advertising on Facebook ... Twitter ... Instagram ... Linkedin ..Pinterrest ... Googl + ... free sites for sale! Of course, you also have paid advertising spots ... for example, Messenger ... is a commercial and success will come! Dušica

Please, Marina ... in the Balkans we have excellent Webinars (online lectures), where excellent, Leaders hold lectures ... listen!
20x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1547223]Which webpages do you advertise on? How does the sale go? Are you satisfied with the sales? What should we do to have sales?[/quote] Hi, Marina! There was a very healthy discussion here on this forum, some time ago. It touched on, and also gave a long list of both free and paid advertising sites. You can read all about it here: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=112197&pg=1 Thanks, Mohammed Ahmed
Marina Z. posted:

Hi, Marina!
There was a very healthy discussion here on this forum, some time ago. It touched on, and also gave a long list of both free and paid advertising sites.
You can read all about it here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=112197&pg=1

Thanks,
Mohammed Ahmed
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Introduce More PRMs into your business who could makes purchases where you can earn commissions..
Introduce More PRMs into your business who could
makes purchases where you can earn commissions..
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1547223]Which webpages do you advertise on? How does the sale go? Are you satisfied with the sales? What should we do to have sales?[/quote] Marina for me best works Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook groups. Don't forget to include keywords, hashtags and target right audience.
Marina Z. posted:

Marina for me best works Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook groups.
Don't forget to include keywords, hashtags and target right audience.
69x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #19

Posted 11 days ago

If you advertise using the websites that end in NGRQ, Astro, and Reca, you get members of Tripleclicks. They will purchase T credits to play games and such. I also post their banners and text ads at safe-lists. I always get 5-10 new people each month. I use Notepad to save my ads .I name them Sunday-Saturday.Then one more for upgraded. Each day I just have one days ads to place and the upgraded list too. Yes it takes a lot of advertising to get a steady stream of new PSA"s and PRM"s. My goal is 100 new referrals a month. Looking for at least one new go getter per month. Social sites? Keep adding friends. Get your own page. Invite people to your page. This way you will be a credible member. My favorite Business Community where your ads are always welcome is LinkedIn.
If you advertise using the websites that end in NGRQ, Astro, and Reca, you get members of Tripleclicks.

They will purchase T credits to play games and such. I also post their banners and text ads at safe-lists.
I always get 5-10 new people each month.

I use Notepad to save my ads .I name them Sunday-Saturday.Then one more for upgraded.
Each day I just have one days ads to place and the upgraded list too.

Yes it takes a lot of advertising to get a steady stream of new PSA"s and PRM"s.
My goal is 100 new referrals a month.
Looking for at least one new go getter per month.

Social sites? Keep adding friends. Get your own page. Invite people to your page.
This way you will be a credible member.
My favorite Business Community where your ads are always welcome is LinkedIn.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

How i do sales and marketing? And referring to others.
Mir J.

India

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1548674]How i do sales and marketing? And referring to others.[/quote] Hi Mir, Start with LaunchPad Lesson, [url=https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38] Introduction to Internet Sales[/url] and also read [url=https://www.sfimg.com/path]Path Page[/url] where You can learn how to refer members and build Your Team . Hope that helps, Ana B.
Mir J. posted:

Hi Mir,

Start with LaunchPad Lesson, Introduction to Internet Sales

and also read Path Page where You can learn how to refer members and build Your Team .

Hope that helps,
Ana B.
7x SUPPORT
Ana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

| Edit settings