Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

can i apply for eca program now?

Posted 9 days ago

Hi every one. my question is specially from sfi official team. can i a apply for eca because before localvantia my eca was present but after that is closed so can i apply again actually i also want to get tcurrency license so please guide me.
Hi every one.
my question is specially from sfi official team.
can i a apply for eca because before localvantia my eca was present but after that is closed so can i apply again actually i also want to get tcurrency license so please guide me.
SUPPORT
Manzoor H.

Pakistan

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello! I don't know much about ECA program, but you can submitt your question and ask for help from support https://www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42424&referrer=search
Hello! I don't know much about ECA program, but you can submitt your question and ask for help from support www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42424&referrer=search
4x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

You can not apply to be a TripleClicks ECA but you can apply to be a Rewardical ECA if you have your own online stores such as a self-hosted e-commerce site or Etsy store. As to the tCurrency License contact support and ask them directly as something was supposed to be being worked on for these needs. Andy Zeus Anderson
You can not apply to be a TripleClicks ECA but you can apply to be a Rewardical ECA if you have your own online stores such as a self-hosted e-commerce site or Etsy store. As to the tCurrency License contact support and ask them directly as something was supposed to be being worked on for these needs.

Andy Zeus Anderson
64x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1548127]Hi every one. my question is specially from sfi official team. can i a apply for eca because before localvantia my eca was present but after that is closed so can i apply again actually i also want to get tcurrency license so please guide me.[/quote] Hello Manzoor, Yours is not a new application. It has been in process but due to probably the changes in the SFI system it was put on hold. I should suggest that you drop a ticket at support to enable you know your status and the due process. Best wishes! Yusuf O.
Manzoor H. posted:
Hi every one.
can i a apply for eca because before localvantia my eca was present but after that is closed so can i apply again actually i also want to get tcurrency license so please guide me.

Hello Manzoor,

Yours is not a new application. It has been in process but due to probably the changes in the SFI system it was put on hold.

I should suggest that you drop a ticket at support to enable you know your status and the due process.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.
6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1548127]Hi every one. my question is specially from sfi official team. can i a apply for eca because before localvantia my eca was present but after that is closed so can i apply again actually i also want to get tcurrency license so please guide me.[/quote] As per ECA program moving to rewardical.com announcement on the January 31, 2018 To: All SFI affiliates From: Gery Carson, SFI President Q: For ECAs not being retained, is their account now closed? No, all non-retained ECAs will have until the end of February to take care of any pending orders, refunds, etc. In the meantime, they should apply to become a Rewardical ECA at http://www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register. https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/
Manzoor H. posted:
Hi every one.

As per ECA program moving to rewardical.com announcement on the January 31, 2018
To: All SFI affiliates

Q: For ECAs not being retained, is their account now closed?
No, all non-retained ECAs will have until the end of February to take care of any pending orders, refunds, etc. In the meantime, they should apply to become a Rewardical ECA at www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register.

news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1548132]You can not apply to be a TripleClicks ECA but you can apply to be a Rewardical ECA if you have your own online stores such as a self-hosted e-commerce site or Etsy store. As to the tCurrency License contact support and ask them directly as something was supposed to be being worked on for these needs. Andy Zeus Anderson[/quote] Andy - Very helpful reply, I'm sure will help affiliates with ECA interests. Thanks for sharing . Bless you and yours. Bye for now. Bruce Harper
Andrew A. posted:
You can not apply to be a TripleClicks ECA but you can apply to be a Rewardical ECA if you have your own online stores such as a self-hosted e-commerce site or Etsy store. As to the tCurrency License contact support and ask them directly as something was supposed to be being worked on for these needs.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy - Very helpful reply, I'm sure will help affiliates with ECA interests. Thanks for sharing . Bless you and yours.
Bye for now.
Bruce Harper
15x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Currently, applications from New ECAs are not being accepted. It would be efficient to update alternatives for eCommerce Newbies. Jan Green Network Majic Queen
Currently, applications from New ECAs are not being accepted.

It would be efficient to update alternatives for eCommerce Newbies.

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

Manzoor, there has been a change in the ECA program. To open an ECA, you can read these: 1. https://news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/ 2. https://news.sfimg.com/2018/02/21/rewardical-eca-referral-gateway-is-here/ Hope these will help you. Good luck!
Manzoor, there has been a change in the ECA program. To open an ECA, you can read these:
1. news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/
2. news.sfimg.com/2018/02/21/rewardical-eca-referral-gateway-is-here/

Hope these will help you. Good luck!
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 5 days ago More by Dharmendra C. 1 Reply

Hello Can i apply for eca rewardical store,i have no online store. Dharmendra
Hello
Can i apply for eca rewardical store,i have no online store.
Dharmendra

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1551158]Hello Can i apply for eca rewardical store,i have no online store. Dharmendra[/quote] No, Rewardical.com is for online sellers. If you have a physical store, you can apply to be a Localvantia vendor.
Dharmendra C. posted:
Hello
Can i apply for eca rewardical store,i have no online store.
Dharmendra

No, Rewardical.com is for online sellers. If you have a physical store, you can apply to be a Localvantia vendor.
Gery

United States

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you ...Gery...for the clarifications on this very important issue
Thank you ...Gery...for the clarifications on this very important issue
5x SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 4 days ago 3 Replies

If I sell a few products online. How can I setup rewardical commissions to affiliate who sell my products? For example I sell a product for $10 and I want to give $2 commission to psa who sell my products. How will I setup affiliate link for my sellers? Can I use payment options available at tripleclicks for payment of my online products. I would like my psa to promote my online products and get commission from sales. Is that possible from rewardicals site.
If I sell a few products online.

How can I setup rewardical commissions to affiliate who sell my products?

For example I sell a product for $10 and I want to give $2 commission to psa who sell my products.

How will I setup affiliate link for my sellers?

Can I use payment options available at tripleclicks for payment of my online products.

I would like my psa to promote my online products and get commission from sales.

Is that possible from rewardicals site.
Sanjay S.

India

| Edit settings