Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

As A Brick and mortar Business Owner?

Posted 9 days ago

If someone owns a Brick and mortar Business and registers with Localvancia can they join SFI to receive all the benefits?
If someone owns a Brick and mortar Business and registers with Localvancia can they join SFI to receive all the benefits?

2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Johnny and Christine I doubt if the SFI Affiliates Agreement which is the rule of engagement will permit a couple to register as affiliate, but permits just one of you. As a registered local merchant, you can become an affiliate when an existing affiliate sponsor you, with that you receive the all benefits. Hope this answers your question. Tony O. Nigeria
Johnny and Christine
I doubt if the SFI Affiliates Agreement which is the rule of engagement will permit a couple to register as affiliate, but permits just one of you. As a registered local merchant, you can become an affiliate when an existing affiliate sponsor you, with that you receive the all benefits.
Hope this answers your question.
Tony O.
Nigeria
4x SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1548297]If someone owns a Brick and mortar Business and registers with Localvancia can they join SFI to receive all the benefits? [/quote] Hello Johnny and Christine, I am quite certain the answer to your question is yes - A business owner registered with Localvantia may also join SFI as an Affiliate. I believe I had seen Forum posts that mention this possibility when Localvantia was introduced.
Johnny and Christine .. posted:

Hello Johnny and Christine,

I am quite certain the answer to your question is yes - A business owner registered with Localvantia may also join SFI as an Affiliate. I believe I had seen Forum posts that mention this possibility when Localvantia was introduced.
2x SUPPORT
Jeannine G.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Of Course, yes. But I think you should have your own domain name with social security certificate on which you should have your own website to publish your products and you can register your website with Localvantia to sell your products. Please feel free to correct me if above information given by me is somewhat incorrect or not appropriate. Thanks and regards..
Of Course, yes.

But I think you should have your own domain name with social security certificate on which you should have your own website to publish your products and you can register your website with Localvantia to sell your products.

Please feel free to correct me if above information given by me is somewhat incorrect or not appropriate.

Thanks and regards..

Preeti K.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1548297]If someone owns a Brick and mortar Business and registers with Localvancia can they join SFI to receive all the benefits? [/quote] In a Mom & Pop operation, I'm hoping one can be an Affiliate, the other Localvantia ECA Jan Green Network Majic Queen

In a Mom & Pop operation, I'm hoping one can be an Affiliate, the other Localvantia ECA

Jan Green
Network Majic Queen
7x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1548297]If someone owns a Brick and mortar Business and registers with Localvancia can they join SFI to receive all the benefits? [/quote] Johnny&Christine, the owner of the Localvantia store is also a member of the Rewardical program, has his RW Account, too. He could make his own net of the RW members using HIS Promo code...and earn Rewardicals from them,too. As for becoming an SFI Affiliate, yes, of course...but, I find it easier for you to register him as your PSA FIRST...and after that he can do what's needed to register for the Localvantia program.

Johnny&Christine,
the owner of the Localvantia store is also a member of the Rewardical program,
has his RW Account, too.
He could make his own net of the RW members using HIS Promo code...and
earn Rewardicals from them,too.

As for becoming an SFI Affiliate, yes, of course...but, I find it easier for you
to register him as your PSA FIRST...and after that he can do what's needed
to register for the Localvantia program.

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 9 days ago More by Tanja K.

To add something else to my post above: The LOGIN details are the SAME for all sites of the ZING NETWORK. So, the owner of the Localvantia store can access the TripleClicks, can play games, participate in auctions or, maybe, win the T-Time or Daily Crown. If he buys TCredits to use them on the auctions or games, he will become your PRM...giving you a nice 52% of the CV + 4% Team Overrides.
To add something else to my post above:
The LOGIN details are the SAME for all sites of the ZING NETWORK.
So, the owner of the Localvantia store can access the TripleClicks, can play
games, participate in auctions or, maybe, win the T-Time or Daily Crown.

If he buys TCredits to use them on the auctions or games, he will become
your PRM...giving you a nice 52% of the CV + 4% Team Overrides.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

| Edit settings