Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Am I doing something wrong?

Posted 9 days ago

I feel like I must be doing something wrong and here is why: 1) I have almost 100 PSA's and around 500 CSA's 2) I am a BTL and have been on auto ship for the last 3 months 3) I communicate with my team at least once a week But yet I have not seen 1 cent in commission. I get RW, CSA's, and more but not 1 cent in commission. Am I doing something wrong or does everyone go through this? I just want to make sure I'm on the right track before I continue to invest every month. Any advice from someone who has been where I am would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Ronick
I feel like I must be doing something wrong and here is why:
1) I have almost 100 PSA's and around 500 CSA's
2) I am a BTL and have been on auto ship for the last 3 months
3) I communicate with my team at least once a week

But yet I have not seen 1 cent in commission. I get RW, CSA's, and more but not 1 cent in commission. Am I doing something wrong or does everyone go through this? I just want to make sure I'm on the right track before I continue to invest every month.

Any advice from someone who has been where I am would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ronick
Ronick C.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Ronick I feel for you and no you are not doing anything wrong. Just believe in your self and keep posting and sell some stuff from TripleClicks shop it is your shop. I have been there. Keep your chin up and keep on smiling
Hi Ronick

I feel for you and no you are not doing anything wrong.
Just believe in your self and keep posting and sell some stuff from TripleClicks shop it is your shop.
I have been there.
Keep your chin up and keep on smiling
6x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Ronick, Do not be concerned, but be patient. It is not the total umber of psa or csa that you have. It is how many active people and leaders you have recruited. Even just 2 or 3 leaders in your group who are working hard to build their own downlines, will make a lot of difference in your results. So don't get dscuraged. Continue to build yur downlines but ry to recruit ambitious people who really want to be successful! Best regards...
Hello Ronick, Do not be concerned, but be patient. It is not the total umber of psa or csa that you have. It is how many active people and leaders you have recruited. Even just 2 or 3 leaders in your group who are working hard to build their own downlines, will make a lot of difference in your results. So don't get dscuraged. Continue to build yur downlines but ry to recruit ambitious people who really want to be successful! Best regards...
12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Your BTL.. So if you bought into it that's great, now for commissions if your underline is active you will see some good commission activity... So my advice is pick your movers.. and invest in a 20.00 gift certificate to each of your top 3.. Let them know how to use their money to advance.. My thought was 36.25 for 125 t credits And for investing 65.00 for a good advancements package found in the business offers on Tripleclicks I have done this it works.. Then A new PSA..20.00 FOR A NEW MEMBER packet.. once pSA gets 500 vp I gift 3 PSA Then I gift a 36.25 the next month so they go forward.. this works for movers.. The more earn up to be EA, Or better.. the sweeter your commission.. You do this and well for your psa Best formula to work on is you are STL.... You have 3 BTL.... and 4 EA there is your goal..
Your BTL..
So if you bought into it that's great, now for commissions if your underline is active you will see some good commission activity...
So my advice is pick your movers.. and invest in a 20.00 gift certificate to each of your top 3..
Let them know how to use their money to advance..
My thought was 36.25 for 125 t credits
And for investing 65.00 for a good advancements package found in the business offers on Tripleclicks
I have done this it works..
Then A new PSA..20.00 FOR A NEW MEMBER packet.. once pSA gets 500 vp I gift 3 PSA
Then I gift a 36.25 the next month so they go forward.. this works for movers..
The more earn up to be EA, Or better.. the sweeter your commission..
You do this and well for your psa
Best formula to work on is you are STL.... You have 3 BTL.... and 4 EA
there is your goal..
Sherry B.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

You are not doing bad only need to review your dreams and work More on your goals revisit the purpose of signing up and try to do personal Training via launch pad and rule for success
You are not doing bad only need to review your dreams and work
More on your goals revisit the purpose of signing up and try to do personal
Training via launch pad and rule for success
Adeyemi A.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

Ronick, That IS frustrating. Are any of your PSA's or CSA's active? Do any of them have Auto Ship? When members of your team make purchases, then you earn commissions. Does your Auto Ship include S-Builder or are you in a co-op where you are constantly getting more sign-ups? The more I read in the Forum, the more I see that the more PSA's and CSA's you have, the better chance you have of getting an active team under you. I have bookmarked a recent Must Read post by an eight-year SFI veteran who is a GTL that boils SFI down; he's got it down to a science. Here is a link: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1516277#post-1516277 I hope this has helped! Happy Team Leading, Johnna Ingram
Ronick,
That IS frustrating. Are any of your PSA's or CSA's active? Do any of them have Auto Ship? When members of your team make purchases, then you earn commissions. Does your Auto Ship include S-Builder or are you in a co-op where you are constantly getting more sign-ups? The more I read in the Forum, the more I see that the more PSA's and CSA's you have, the better chance you have of getting an active team under you.
I have bookmarked a recent Must Read post by an eight-year SFI veteran who is a GTL that boils SFI down; he's got it down to a science. Here is a link: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1516277#post-1516277
I hope this has helped!
Happy Team Leading,
Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 9 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Ronick, You're definitely doing MUCH right! However, the best advice I could give you is to learn how to do your own advertising for your PSAs. [i]Take control of this vital part of your business![/i] And you may want to try using our "No get rich quick" gateway -- http://www.sfi4.com/11272509/NGRQ -- so that those that you're signing up have the right expectations. I'd also recommend you review the following LaunchPad lesson (specifically the key part about finding one good person a month): https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=16
Hi Ronick,

You're definitely doing MUCH right! However, the best advice I could give you is to learn how to do your own advertising for your PSAs. Take control of this vital part of your business! And you may want to try using our "No get rich quick" gateway -- www.sfi4.com/11272509/NGRQ -- so that those that you're signing up have the right expectations.

I'd also recommend you review the following LaunchPad lesson (specifically the key part about finding one good person a month):

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=16
Gery

United States

Posted 9 days ago

I am also in the same position. But I keep logging in daily and posting ads and promoting products at Triple Clicks. Hopefully if I keep doing these things I will start earning. Everything takes time and effort but you will get rewarded in the end.
I am also in the same position. But I keep logging in daily and posting ads and promoting products at Triple Clicks. Hopefully if I keep doing these things I will start earning. Everything takes time and effort but you will get rewarded in the end.
Joan D.

Canada

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Mr. Ronick I am sure you aren't doing anything wrong. The only thing that I can say, is to not give up in your existent team members in your genealogy and don't stop recruiting new members. Here is a tip, try to send E-Cards to each one of your PSAs, it can be time consuming but it is worth of a try. Every time I get a New PSA notification, I go ahead and send the Icebreaker immediately, then I send a welcome letter using E-Cards. Now here is what is interesting and why is it more efficient. PSAs who never logged into their SFI account for a second time since the day joined, some might take months to come back online, respond to your E-Cards, they are just waiting for the right time (when their ready). 2 days ago one of my inactive PSAs responded to my welcome letter E-Card that I sent over 4 months ago. The good thing is I check my email 3 to 4 times daily to make sure I am not missing on something important. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ted0tbR.png[/img] I was able to reply back with the instructions on how to get started and what the first steps, then I see him back online completing his registration, profile and other instructions from his To-List page. Then he replied back asking what are versa points and why their so important, I sent him a copy of Versa points Glossary Definition from the launchpad lessons and also added the launchpad lessons link in case he would like to learn more. Every since he is being logging to his SFI business account, reading and completing his task and we've also being communicating through email. Who knows he could be my next future diamond?. So what I am trying to say is don't give up on your team while they are still in your genealogy downline report, you never know when they would come back, but do keep recruiting new members each month and keep doing your best as an awesome sponsor should. Hope this helps! Zhumagul A.
Hi Mr. Ronick
I am sure you aren't doing anything wrong.
The only thing that I can say, is to not give up in your existent team members in your genealogy and don't stop recruiting new members.
Here is a tip, try to send E-Cards to each one of your PSAs, it can be time consuming but it is worth of a try.
Every time I get a New PSA notification, I go ahead and send the Icebreaker immediately, then I send a welcome letter using E-Cards. Now here is what is interesting and why is it more efficient.

PSAs who never logged into their SFI account for a second time since the day joined, some might take months to come back online, respond to your E-Cards, they are just waiting for the right time (when their ready).

2 days ago one of my inactive PSAs responded to my welcome letter E-Card that I sent over 4 months ago. The good thing is I check my email 3 to 4 times daily to make sure I am not missing on something important.

I was able to reply back with the instructions on how to get started and what the first steps, then I see him back online completing his registration, profile and other instructions from his To-List page.
Then he replied back asking what are versa points and why their so important, I sent him a copy of Versa points Glossary Definition from the launchpad lessons and also added the launchpad lessons link in case he would like to learn more.

Every since he is being logging to his SFI business account, reading and completing his task and we've also being communicating through email. Who knows he could be my next future diamond?.

So what I am trying to say is don't give up on your team while they are still in your genealogy downline report, you never know when they would come back, but do keep recruiting new members each month and keep doing your best as an awesome sponsor should.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.
34x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #2

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Ronick for posting this. It isn't that you are doing anything wrong, it just takes a little while for things to really pick up. You will find your diamond in the rough. Posting like this though will help to remind you what it is you are working for. If you ever need help staying motivated, I would love to be help for you!!
Thank you Ronick for posting this. It isn't that you are doing anything wrong, it just takes a little while for things to really pick up. You will find your diamond in the rough.

Posting like this though will help to remind you what it is you are working for.

If you ever need help staying motivated, I would love to be help for you!!
Heather K.

United States

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

I am in a pretty much same boat with you with over 700CSAs and 17PSAs and have been BTL for four months, right from my very first month in SFI, I just keep telling myself that I will get my own 5 active PSAs as my Sponsor advised (I have a very good Sponsor). We keep working and utilizing the gateways as Sir Gery Advised.
I am in a pretty much same boat with you with over 700CSAs and 17PSAs and have been BTL for four months, right from my very first month in SFI, I just keep telling myself that I will get my own 5 active PSAs as my Sponsor advised (I have a very good Sponsor). We keep working and utilizing the gateways as Sir Gery Advised.
Omede D.

Nigeria

contains great tip

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Ronick Might I suggest that this is a numbers game therefore to start seeing commissions you need to be constantly recruiting PSA's whether it be by free advertising or paid advertising . 100 PSA's is not many people to have on your team for being here 8 years, just being brutally honest with you. Because the number of PSA's that come and go you need to get those numbers up just to statistically find the working PSA's. I am on an opti-build program so I give 50% of my PSA's to my working team. I promise to give anyone of my PSA's that get's to EA for the first time 5 PSA's which would help them meet one of the requirements for making Bronze Team Leader. So I need to be building my team constantly to have movement, momentum and motivated people on my team. So my advice up your game in the recruiting department and I think you will see a difference.
Hi Ronick

Might I suggest that this is a numbers game therefore to start seeing commissions you need to be constantly recruiting PSA's whether it be by free advertising or paid advertising . 100 PSA's is not many people to have on your team for being here 8 years, just being brutally honest with you. Because the number of PSA's that come and go you need to get those numbers up just to statistically find the working PSA's. I am on an opti-build program so I give 50% of my PSA's to my working team. I promise to give anyone of my PSA's that get's to EA for the first time 5 PSA's which would help them meet one of the requirements for making Bronze Team Leader. So I need to be building my team constantly to have movement, momentum and motivated people on my team. So my advice up your game in the recruiting department and I think you will see a difference.
SUPPORT
Brenda S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings