Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How do you edit a site to add SFI?

Posted 8 days ago More by Shawna R.

I have a team member that has a site but am not sure if they can edit the site. They want to add SFI as part of their website and products they have for sale on their site. If they don't have an admin area, CAN they add SFI to said site to gain sign ups and sales? I know I have multiple sites that I can edit and be able to add any link or banner needed, but can you do that if there is no way to edit a site? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!
I have a team member that has a site but am not sure if they can edit the site. They want to add SFI as part of their website and products they have for sale on their site. If they don't have an admin area, CAN they add SFI to said site to gain sign ups and sales? I know I have multiple sites that I can edit and be able to add any link or banner needed, but can you do that if there is no way to edit a site? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!
Shawna R.

United States

Posted 8 days ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Hi Shawna, I stand to be corrected but...... If it is their site then they should have admin rights to edit it. I would suggest they contact the company they purchased the site from.
Hi Shawna,

I stand to be corrected but......

If it is their site then they should have admin rights to edit it. I would suggest they contact the company they purchased the site from.
9x SUPPORT
Mick J.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago 1 Reply

Who manages their site? Is it managed at all? Unless a web site changes then it becomes very static and no one goes to it and search engines don't list it highly. What do they do if they sell out of things they sell? Who changes the web site to reflect this? The person who does this will have the right to log in and add TripleClick items. These are the questions you need to ask them so they understand who can edit the site.
Who manages their site? Is it managed at all?

Unless a web site changes then it becomes very static and no one goes to it and search engines don't list it highly.

What do they do if they sell out of things they sell? Who changes the web site to reflect this? The person who does this will have the right to log in and add TripleClick items.

These are the questions you need to ask them so they understand who can edit the site.
Ian P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Shawna R.

[quote=1548922]Who manages their site? Is it managed at all? Unless a web site changes then it becomes very static and no one goes to it and search engines don't list it highly. What do they do if they sell out of things they sell? Who changes the web site to reflect this? The person who does this will have the right to log in and add TripleClick items. These are the questions you need to ask them so they understand who can edit the site. [/quote] Thank you to all who answered!! I know that the member has a product site that they are an affililate with that has a product site/affiliate site and wants to add SFI. So this is why I am not sure if they can edit to add SFI.
Ian P. posted:
Who manages their site? Is it managed at all?

Unless a web site changes then it becomes very static and no one goes to it and search engines don't list it highly.

What do they do if they sell out of things they sell? Who changes the web site to reflect this? The person who does this will have the right to log in and add TripleClick items.

These are the questions you need to ask them so they understand who can edit the site.

Thank you to all who answered!! I know that the member has a product site that they are an affililate with that has a product site/affiliate site and wants to add SFI. So this is why I am not sure if they can edit to add SFI.
Shawna R.

United States

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

Thank you Shawna for going on the forum to ask the information.
Nicholas G.

France

Posted 6 days ago More by Shawna R.

[quote=1550174]Thank you Shawna for going on the forum to ask the information.[/quote] You are very welcome!
Nicholas G. posted:

You are very welcome!
Shawna R.

United States

| Edit settings