Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Adding RECA Products to Astro & Other platforms

Posted 8 days ago

Dear Gery. Is it possible for an RECA to have products on Astro Auctions? I have a couple of avenues that would be beneficial to me personally and I also feel would benefit both the Astro platform and affiliates alike. I am not sure how SFI could incorporate this structure but from my perspective, I can easily ship the products to almost anywhere with tracking as quick and even in some cases even quicker than SFI. I especially can cover areas that SFI deem that they can’t ship to.  in regard to payment I am not averse to accepting RTs in part payment or full payment. It would also make perfect sense (from my point of view) to incorporate a structure into my website linking my customers who receive rewardicals to the many platforms of SFI. IE, (Astro etc) If anyone else can add additional benefits to what I am trying to propose I would love to hear them. Thank you James M
Dear Gery. Is it possible for an RECA to have products on Astro Auctions? I have a couple of avenues that would be beneficial to me personally and I also feel would benefit both the Astro platform and affiliates alike.
I am not sure how SFI could incorporate this structure but from my perspective, I can easily ship the products to almost anywhere with tracking as quick and even in some cases even quicker than SFI. I especially can cover areas that SFI deem that they can’t ship to. 
in regard to payment I am not averse to accepting RTs in part payment or full payment.
It would also make perfect sense (from my point of view) to incorporate a structure into my website linking my customers who receive rewardicals to the many platforms of SFI. IE, (Astro etc)

If anyone else can add additional benefits to what I am trying to propose I would love to hear them.

Thank you

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 8 days ago

Hello James, My guess is that you would have to accept T-credits as payment for your goods you put into astro auctions and simmilarly with pricebenders as well, as that is the majority form of remuneration currently in exchange for these auctions for the most part for earning potential. You might want to advertise in the t-time lottery to gain more exposure to your products with the t-credits you would earn from the auctions. Ed P
Hello James,

My guess is that you would have to accept T-credits as payment for your goods you put into astro auctions and simmilarly with pricebenders as well, as that is the majority form of remuneration currently in exchange for these auctions for the most part for earning potential. You might want to advertise in the t-time lottery to gain more exposure to your products with the t-credits you would earn from the auctions.

Ed P
2x SUPPORT
Ed P.

Canada

| Edit settings