Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

November is a great month to build our teams!

Posted 7 days ago More by Earl W.

November is a good month for retail because the Christmas shopping season is on the horizon. Here in the United States, we have what we call Black Friday the day after Thanksgiving when the stores offer huge discounts for those who take the time to show up before the sun rises. The Christmas shopping season is a time when the stores make up for the profit loss they may have experienced during the year. How can this help us with building our teams? First of all, we can search the Rewardical and TripleClicks stores to see what products we can promote. I'm sure there is something for everyone so this is a great place to start. When you promote a product and it is purchased, the customer becomes part of your team so any future purchases will result in more commissions/Rewardicals for you. Along with promoting products, you can offer the Localvantia opportunity to your favorite stores while you are shopping. Since the shopping season is going to be busy, you will need to work fast to get the store to sign up so they will be ready to offer their customers a great rewards program that can help you build a strong future for yourself too! I hope you are able to take advantage of this great opportunity to make November the best month so far for SFI! Let's have a great month!
November is a good month for retail because the Christmas shopping season is on the horizon. Here in the United States, we have what we call Black Friday the day after Thanksgiving when the stores offer huge discounts for those who take the time to show up before the sun rises. The Christmas shopping season is a time when the stores make up for the profit loss they may have experienced during the year. How can this help us with building our teams?

First of all, we can search the Rewardical and TripleClicks stores to see what products we can promote. I'm sure there is something for everyone so this is a great place to start. When you promote a product and it is purchased, the customer becomes part of your team so any future purchases will result in more commissions/Rewardicals for you.

Along with promoting products, you can offer the Localvantia opportunity to your favorite stores while you are shopping. Since the shopping season is going to be busy, you will need to work fast to get the store to sign up so they will be ready to offer their customers a great rewards program that can help you build a strong future for yourself too!

I hope you are able to take advantage of this great opportunity to make November the best month so far for SFI!

Let's have a great month!
31x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Earl, Your information is very helpful..a good angle to pursue! Best regards..
Hello Earl, Your information is very helpful..a good angle to pursue! Best regards..
12x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

Historically the number of people joining affiliate programs will slow for November and December but with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the whole of Christmas shopping season on us we have an immense opportunity to recruit merchants for Rewardical and Localvantia, and add countless PRM through Rewardical, TripleClicks, and our auctions. People will be looking for great deals and the range will be from home decor to gifts and decorations. Electronics, jewelry, perfumes, toys, winter blankets and clothing all sell well. Good luck and happy hunting. Andy Zeus Anderson
Historically the number of people joining affiliate programs will slow for November and December but with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the whole of Christmas shopping season on us we have an immense opportunity to recruit merchants for Rewardical and Localvantia, and add countless PRM through Rewardical, TripleClicks, and our auctions. People will be looking for great deals and the range will be from home decor to gifts and decorations. Electronics, jewelry, perfumes, toys, winter blankets and clothing all sell well.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Andy Zeus Anderson
64x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 7 days ago More by Johnna I. 1 Reply

[quote=1549430]First of all, we can search the Rewardical and TripleClicks stores to see what products we can promote. I'm sure there is something for everyone so this is a great place to start. When you promote a product and it is purchased, the customer becomes part of your team so any future purchases will result in more commissions/Rewardicals for you.[/quote] Earl, Thank you for the encouragement! I have been promoting TC products, but I wasn't sure whether we could promote the Rewardical sites' products or not. Does it work the same way as TC where I can have different collections, or do I have to become an affiliate of the different stores that I want to promote? Thanks again, Johnna Ingram
Earl W. posted:
First of all, we can search the Rewardical and TripleClicks stores to see what products we can promote. I'm sure there is something for everyone so this is a great place to start. When you promote a product and it is purchased, the customer becomes part of your team so any future purchases will result in more commissions/Rewardicals for you.

Earl,
Thank you for the encouragement! I have been promoting TC products, but I wasn't sure whether we could promote the Rewardical sites' products or not. Does it work the same way as TC where I can have different collections, or do I have to become an affiliate of the different stores that I want to promote?
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by Earl W. 1 Reply

[quote=1549514][quote=1549430][/quote] Earl, Thank you for the encouragement! I have been promoting TC products, but I wasn't sure whether we could promote the Rewardical sites' products or not. Does it work the same way as TC where I can have different collections, or do I have to become an affiliate of the different stores that I want to promote? Thanks again, Johnna Ingram [/quote] That is an excellent question! I'm not sure if somebody from Corporate can help us with this, but here is what I would do. When you find somebody interested in a product you share, have that person sign up as an affiliate under you and then share the link to the product. That should give you the credit so you can receive the Rewardicals from being the sponsor. I don't think you are able to just share the product and get the credit since the seller is not part of TripleClicks. However, you can share the picture and then do what I mentioned above and you should be fine. Again, if somebody from Corporate or somebody who has experience can give us a better way to handle this, I would love to hear about it! Earl
Johnna I. posted:
Earl W. posted:

Earl,
Thank you for the encouragement! I have been promoting TC products, but I wasn't sure whether we could promote the Rewardical sites' products or not. Does it work the same way as TC where I can have different collections, or do I have to become an affiliate of the different stores that I want to promote?
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

That is an excellent question! I'm not sure if somebody from Corporate can help us with this, but here is what I would do. When you find somebody interested in a product you share, have that person sign up as an affiliate under you and then share the link to the product. That should give you the credit so you can receive the Rewardicals from being the sponsor.

I don't think you are able to just share the product and get the credit since the seller is not part of TripleClicks. However, you can share the picture and then do what I mentioned above and you should be fine.

Again, if somebody from Corporate or somebody who has experience can give us a better way to handle this, I would love to hear about it!

Earl
31x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Johnna I.

[quote=1549569][quote=1549514][quote=1549430][/quote] Earl, Thank you for the encouragement! I have been promoting TC products, but I wasn't sure whether we could promote the Rewardical sites' products or not. Does it work the same way as TC where I can have different collections, or do I have to become an affiliate of the different stores that I want to promote? Thanks again, Johnna Ingram [/quote] That is an excellent question! I'm not sure if somebody from Corporate can help us with this, but here is what I would do. When you find somebody interested in a product you share, have that person sign up as an affiliate under you and then share the link to the product. That should give you the credit so you can receive the Rewardicals from being the sponsor. I don't think you are able to just share the product and get the credit since the seller is not part of TripleClicks. However, you can share the picture and then do what I mentioned above and you should be fine. Again, if somebody from Corporate or somebody who has experience can give us a better way to handle this, I would love to hear about it! Earl[/quote] Earl, Thank you for the response. I'll tell you what I did yesterday that, so far, seems to be a way to promote Rewardical stores' products and still get credit if a purchase is made. I chose a store from the Rewardical site, went to it and perused the products and the store policies. I liked what I saw and read, so I decided to try and promote the store's products in a similar fashion to how I promoted TripleClick's products. I saved several product pics to my computer and, using my business account on Pinterest, I uploaded the pic, copied and pasted the product's info to the Pinterest pin page where the pic was. I then went back to the list of stores on Rewardical.com, clicked the share icon, copied the link and pasted it to my pin page, then clicked the Pin button. At this point, I haven't made a sale, but I am in the infancy stages of my Pinterest business account and have under 100 followers. Persistence is the name of the game here at SFI, so that is why I intend to keep pinning these ads and links. One day, I hope to be making a full-time income, but for now, I'm pinning one ad at a time in hopes of better days ahead. As you said, if Corporate wants to chime in and enlighten me on other ways to promote, or if I am completely off base with what I am doing, letting me know about that too, I would be grateful. Thank you, Johnna Ingram
Earl W. posted:
Johnna I. posted:
Earl W. posted:

Earl,
Thanks again,
Johnna Ingram

That is an excellent question! I'm not sure if somebody from Corporate can help us with this, but here is what I would do. When you find somebody interested in a product you share, have that person sign up as an affiliate under you and then share the link to the product. That should give you the credit so you can receive the Rewardicals from being the sponsor.

I don't think you are able to just share the product and get the credit since the seller is not part of TripleClicks. However, you can share the picture and then do what I mentioned above and you should be fine.

Again, if somebody from Corporate or somebody who has experience can give us a better way to handle this, I would love to hear about it!

Earl

Earl,
Thank you for the response. I'll tell you what I did yesterday that, so far, seems to be a way to promote Rewardical stores' products and still get credit if a purchase is made.
I chose a store from the Rewardical site, went to it and perused the products and the store policies. I liked what I saw and read, so I decided to try and promote the store's products in a similar fashion to how I promoted TripleClick's products. I saved several product pics to my computer and, using my business account on Pinterest, I uploaded the pic, copied and pasted the product's info to the Pinterest pin page where the pic was. I then went back to the list of stores on Rewardical.com, clicked the share icon, copied the link and pasted it to my pin page, then clicked the Pin button.
At this point, I haven't made a sale, but I am in the infancy stages of my Pinterest business account and have under 100 followers. Persistence is the name of the game here at SFI, so that is why I intend to keep pinning these ads and links. One day, I hope to be making a full-time income, but for now, I'm pinning one ad at a time in hopes of better days ahead.
As you said, if Corporate wants to chime in and enlighten me on other ways to promote, or if I am completely off base with what I am doing, letting me know about that too, I would be grateful.
Thank you,
Johnna Ingram
6x SUPPORT
Johnna I.

United States

Liked by Earl W.

Posted 7 days ago More by Earl W.

Sounds like a good approach to me! I'm sure you will see results soon!
Sounds like a good approach to me! I'm sure you will see results soon!
31x SUPPORT
Earl W.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings