Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Problems with hidden?

Posted 7 days ago More by Muhammad A.

i have been facing problems with hidden suddenly. sometimes i win the red fox when i utilize my last clue and get 3 extra clues but when i guess the next word it says you are out of clues. i have to start a new game every time this happens. is any body else facing this problem? secondly there some spelling mistakes in the game.
i have been facing problems with hidden suddenly. sometimes i win the red fox when i utilize my last clue and get 3 extra clues but when i guess the next word it says you are out of clues. i have to start a new game every time this happens. is any body else facing this problem?
secondly there some spelling mistakes in the game.
SUPPORT
Muhammad A.

Pakistan

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Ken H. 1 Reply

Hello Muhammad, When we win clues playing the game, we can only use them after we start a new name. The clues are basically banked during play. If you do find spelling mistakes, you can help Support by providing screen shots in a ticket so such things can be fixed. Ken Hermonat
Hello Muhammad,

When we win clues playing the game, we can only use them after we start a new name. The clues are basically banked during play.

If you do find spelling mistakes, you can help Support by providing screen shots in a ticket so such things can be fixed.

Ken Hermonat
54x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Hi Muhammad, Even I had same problem 2-3 times while playing Hidden and then I sent a support ticket. But I didnt get any satisfactory reply. Finally I could found out the solution. This problem comes when this scenario arises: [i]While playing, your left out clues showing will be ZERO. At this time you can either guess the correct word or end the game. If you are going with guess and if you spot red fox then you will be getting 3 more clues. Mostly on your next correct guess, system will be informing you that 'You are out of clues'. The reason mostly will be you already ended the clues initially with zero.[/i] Hope you understood the above scenario. Regards, Bijesh
Hi Muhammad,

Even I had same problem 2-3 times while playing Hidden and then I sent a support ticket. But I didnt get any satisfactory reply.

Finally I could found out the solution. This problem comes when this scenario arises:

While playing, your left out clues showing will be ZERO. At this time you can either guess the correct word or end the game. If you are going with guess and if you spot red fox then you will be getting 3 more clues. Mostly on your next correct guess, system will be informing you that 'You are out of clues'. The reason mostly will be you already ended the clues initially with zero.

Hope you understood the above scenario.

Regards,
Bijesh
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 7 days ago

I am playing Hidden game now as i am reply to this your thread, Everything seem perfectly with me, I do not have such problem. Just keep playing and doing the good work of the Hidden game, Don't look error as obstacle, look them as opportunity to improve your skill in earning high points.
I am playing Hidden game now as i am reply to this your thread, Everything seem perfectly with me, I do not have such problem.

Just keep playing and doing the good work of the Hidden game, Don't look error as obstacle, look them as opportunity to improve your skill in earning high points.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Muhammad! Yes, many times it has happened to me too...
Hello Muhammad!
Yes, many times it has happened to me too...
Arieta F.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Tanja K. 1 Reply

[quote=1549527]Hello Muhammad, When we win clues playing the game, we can only use them after we start a new name. The clues are basically banked during play. If you do find spelling mistakes, you can help Support by providing screen shots in a ticket so such things can be fixed. Ken Hermonat[/quote] No, Ken... the clues we win during the game with the red foxes are immediately added to the number of the clues for that game. The problem is only with the clues won for the LAST word...I just experienced it few minutes ago... not for the first time... I got the red fox for the last word....and my score was already 0...but those 3 clues were not added to my score...I had to END THE GAME.
Ken H. posted:
Hello Muhammad,

When we win clues playing the game, we can only use them after we start a new name. The clues are basically banked during play.

If you do find spelling mistakes, you can help Support by providing screen shots in a ticket so such things can be fixed.

Ken Hermonat

No, Ken...
the clues we win during the game with the red foxes are immediately
added to the number of the clues for that game.
The problem is only with the clues won for the LAST word...I just experienced
it few minutes ago... not for the first time...
I got the red fox for the last word....and my score was already 0...but those
3 clues were not added to my score...I had to END THE GAME.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago More by Ken H. 1 Reply

[quote=1549551][quote=1549527]Hello Muhammad, When we win clues playing the game, we can only use them after we start a new name. The clues are basically banked during play. If you do find spelling mistakes, you can help Support by providing screen shots in a ticket so such things can be fixed. Ken Hermonat[/quote] No, Ken... the clues we win during the game with the red foxes are immediately added to the number of the clues for that game. The problem is only with the clues won for the LAST word...I just experienced it few minutes ago... not for the first time... I got the red fox for the last word....and my score was already 0...but those 3 clues were not added to my score...I had to END THE GAME. [/quote] OK. I guess things are evolving. Ken Hermonat
Tanja K. posted:
Ken H. posted:
Hello Muhammad,

Ken Hermonat

No, Ken...

OK. I guess things are evolving.

Ken Hermonat
54x SUPPORT
Ken H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1549557][quote=1549551][quote=1549527]Hello Muhammad, When we win clues playing the game, we can only use them after we start a new name. The clues are basically banked during play. If you do find spelling mistakes, you can help Support by providing screen shots in a ticket so such things can be fixed. Ken Hermonat[/quote] No, Ken... the clues we win during the game with the red foxes are immediately added to the number of the clues for that game. The problem is only with the clues won for the LAST word...I just experienced it few minutes ago... not for the first time... I got the red fox for the last word....and my score was already 0...but those 3 clues were not added to my score...I had to END THE GAME. [/quote] OK. I guess things are evolving. Ken Hermonat[/quote] Yeah...and getting fixed when we find something that doesn't work as it should...
Ken H. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Ken H. posted:
Hello Muhammad,

Ken Hermonat

No, Ken...

OK. I guess things are evolving.

Ken Hermonat

Yeah...and getting fixed when we find something that doesn't work as it should...
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,329 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1549528]Hi Muhammad, Even I had same problem 2-3 times while playing Hidden and then I sent a support ticket. But I didnt get any satisfactory reply. Finally I could found out the solution. This problem comes when this scenario arises: [i]While playing, your left out clues showing will be ZERO. At this time you can either guess the correct word or end the game. If you are going with guess and if you spot red fox then you will be getting 3 more clues. Mostly on your next correct guess, system will be informing you that 'You are out of clues'. The reason mostly will be you already ended the clues initially with zero.[/i] Hope you understood the above scenario. Regards, Bijesh[/quote] Hi,thanks for this point of view,me too i use to have this problem and i thought it was just an error of the sytem!!now i'm a bit more enlightened on that!
Bijesh O. posted:
Hi Muhammad,

Even I had same problem 2-3 times while playing Hidden and then I sent a support ticket. But I didnt get any satisfactory reply.

Finally I could found out the solution. This problem comes when this scenario arises:

While playing, your left out clues showing will be ZERO. At this time you can either guess the correct word or end the game. If you are going with guess and if you spot red fox then you will be getting 3 more clues. Mostly on your next correct guess, system will be informing you that 'You are out of clues'. The reason mostly will be you already ended the clues initially with zero.

Hope you understood the above scenario.

Regards,
Bijesh

Hi,thanks for this point of view,me too i use to have this problem and i thought it was just an error of the sytem!!now i'm a bit more enlightened on that!
2x SUPPORT
Nouta Ngounou A.

Cameroon

Posted 7 days ago

Muhammad, it cannot be. It's DEFINITELY a matter of System Error. I have no doubt about this. I didn't face such problem. When you get 3 clues (Red fox) after using last clue that means you can easily guess next word. It's like a lifeline. Many times I have got 3 clues at the last moment (after using last 1 clue) and extended my game. When again Red fox does not appear and no more clue, your game is over. At that situation you have to click on the 'End game' button. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Muhammad, it cannot be. It's DEFINITELY a matter of System Error. I have no doubt about this. I didn't face such problem. When you get 3 clues (Red fox) after using last clue that means you can easily guess next word. It's like a lifeline. Many times I have got 3 clues at the last moment (after using last 1 clue) and extended my game. When again Red fox does not appear and no more clue, your game is over. At that situation you have to click on the 'End game' button.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 7 days ago

Hello. Hidden Yesterday I had 3 clues and words: "different"="u*****". I wrote "unique" and got nothing. And end game .
Hello.
Hidden Yesterday I had 3 clues and words: "different"="u*****".
I wrote "unique" and got nothing.
And end game .
Oleksandr K.

Ukraine

Posted 7 days ago

The game in which we learn and correct our spelling mistakes ... Yes, we have to answer the way the game plays ... But we still have fun and learn! Somehow, the mistake is still the reason for progress and fun! And the same thing happened to me.[img]https://i.imgur.com/rMSbjVC.png[/img]
The game in which we learn and correct our spelling mistakes ... Yes, we have to answer the way the game plays ... But we still have fun and learn! Somehow, the mistake is still the reason for progress and fun! And the same thing happened to me.
SUPPORT
Radmila P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings