Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Progressive TCredits Bundle

Posted 7 days ago More by Marijana A.

Hello , I want to ask about Progressive TCredits Bundle auction. I don't see it anymore. Is auction for this item removed? This is my favorite and I hope that this is not removed permanently. Thanks
Hello ,

I want to ask about Progressive TCredits Bundle auction.
I don't see it anymore.
Is auction for this item removed?
This is my favorite and I hope that this is not removed permanently.
Thanks
Marijana A.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Most probably , 100 tcredit auctions with 15 days win limit replaced progressive auctions .
Most probably , 100 tcredit auctions with 15 days win limit replaced progressive auctions .
6x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1549518]Hello , I want to ask about Progressive TCredits Bundle auction. I don't see it anymore. Is auction for this item removed? This is my favorite and I hope that this is not removed permanently. Thanks[/quote] There are no more than 10-15 days, the cause of the disappearance is probably a low profit price and the SFI team knows what it is doing..
Marijana A. posted:
Hello ,

I want to ask about Progressive TCredits Bundle auction.
I don't see it anymore.
Is auction for this item removed?
This is my favorite and I hope that this is not removed permanently.
Thanks

There are no more than 10-15 days, the cause of the disappearance is probably a low profit price and the SFI team knows what it is doing..
33x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery

Unfortunately, that item was no longer attracting enough bidders so it has been discontinued.
Unfortunately, that item was no longer attracting enough bidders so it has been discontinued.
Gery

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by Marijana A. 1 Reply

Thank you all for answers and to you Mr. Gery, and this is just one more discontinuation of something that I liked and I believe lots of affiliates. Have a nice day.
Thank you all for answers and to you Mr. Gery,
and this is just one more discontinuation of something that I liked
and I believe lots of affiliates.
Have a nice day.
Marijana A.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery 1 Reply

[quote=1549590]Thank you all for answers and to you Mr. Gery, and this is just one more discontinuation of something that I liked and I believe lots of affiliates. Have a nice day. [/quote] Of course, but losing money daily is not something we can sustain. I wish EVERY product we put out there for our auctions could be successful of course!
Marijana A. posted:
Have a nice day.

Of course, but losing money daily is not something we can sustain. I wish EVERY product we put out there for our auctions could be successful of course!
Gery

United States

Posted 7 days ago More by Marijana A.

[quote=1549629][quote=1549590]Thank you all for answers and to you Mr. Gery, and this is just one more discontinuation of something that I liked and I believe lots of affiliates. Have a nice day. [/quote] Of course, but losing money daily is not something we can sustain. I wish EVERY product we put out there for our auctions could be successful of course![/quote] Yes, of course. I understand. :blush: Thank you ..
Gery posted:
Marijana A. posted:
Have a nice day.

Of course, but losing money daily is not something we can sustain. I wish EVERY product we put out there for our auctions could be successful of course!

Yes, of course.
I understand.

Thank you ..
Marijana A.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings