Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What 1 TCredit can do (22,000 Rewardicals)!

must-read post

Posted 7 days ago, edited 6 days ago

I almost always only bid 1 TCredit in auctions. I have been doing that for about 3 months. It was such a shock and surprise when going to claim my winnings today when I saw the following: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y7WgS08.jpg[/img] Patience and consistency is the key.
I almost always only bid 1 TCredit in auctions. I have been doing that for about 3 months. It was such a shock and surprise when going to claim my winnings today when I saw the following:

Patience and consistency is the key.
SUPPORT
Sylvia W.

United States

Posted 7 days ago

Bravo Sylvia [img]https://i.imgur.com/crJSGZB.jpg[/img]
Bravo Sylvia
5x SUPPORT
Amna S.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 7 days ago

Hearty congratulations Sylvia and winning Supernova of 22,000 RT is one of the best jackpot in SFI. Hopefully many more will come in your way in future! All the very best:thumbsup:
Hearty congratulations Sylvia and winning Supernova of 22,000 RT is one of the best jackpot in SFI.

Hopefully many more will come in your way in future!

All the very best
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 7 days ago

Congratulations Sylvia! Wow wow wow it's a huge win... 22000 rewardicals from Supernova! Lucky you! Yes, you are right.. Patience and consistency is the key.. Wish you many more winnings!
Congratulations Sylvia!
Wow wow wow it's a huge win... 22000 rewardicals from Supernova! Lucky you!
Yes, you are right.. Patience and consistency is the key..
Wish you many more winnings!

Arieta F.

Macedonia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago

What is this that i am seeing, hope I am dreaming, is this rewardicals won with just single Tcredit in astro auctions. 22,000 good reawrdicals won with 1 TCredits, This is really amazing free offer. A big congratulations, Sylvia ! For winning such heavy and great rewardicals in AA, This thread will really give a lots of affiliate to bid more in AA now.
What is this that i am seeing, hope I am dreaming, is this rewardicals won with just single Tcredit in astro auctions.

22,000 good reawrdicals won with 1 TCredits, This is really amazing free offer.

A big congratulations, Sylvia ! For winning such heavy and great rewardicals in AA, This thread will really give a lots of affiliate to bid more in AA now.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1549541]I almost always only bid 1 TCredit in auctions. I have been doing that for about 3 months. It was such a shock and surprise when going to claim my winnings today when I saw the following: Patience and consistency is the key.[/quote] This is awesome, Sylvia! Congratulations! We'd surely win it one day. Lol! More grease to your elbows! Mohammed Ahmed
Sylvia W. posted:
I almost always only bid 1 TCredit in auctions. I have been doing that for about 3 months. It was such a shock and surprise when going to claim my winnings today when I saw the following:

This is awesome, Sylvia!
Congratulations!
We'd surely win it one day. Lol!
More grease to your elbows!

Mohammed Ahmed
2x SUPPORT
Mohammed A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago

Bravo Congratulation[img]https://i.imgur.com/M5nXU8V.gif[/img]
Bravo Congratulation
7x SUPPORT
Tatjana K.

Croatia

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago, edited 7 days ago

[quote=1549541]I almost always only bid 1 TCredit in auctions. I have been doing that for about 3 months. It was such a shock and surprise when going to claim my winnings today when I saw the following Patience and consistency is the key.[/quote] Bravo Sylvia W.! I congratulate you on the awards won. Much success in further work. Good luck. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CY6s0mn.jpg[/img]
Sylvia W. posted:
I almost always only bid 1 TCredit in auctions. I have been doing that for about 3 months. It was such a shock and surprise when going to claim my winnings today when I saw the following

Bravo Sylvia W.!
I congratulate you on the awards won.
Much success in further work.
Good luck.
61x SUPPORT
Veronika P.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

Posted 7 days ago

Dearest Sylvia That's amazing! Just 1 TCredit and you won 22 000 RT. Patience, hard work and Never Ever Give Up does pays after all. Congratulations and hope you win more big prizes. All the best.
Dearest Sylvia

That's amazing! Just 1 TCredit and you won 22 000 RT.
Patience, hard work and Never Ever Give Up does pays after all.
Congratulations and hope you win more big prizes.
All the best.
3x SUPPORT
Sarinah A.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

Congratulations! Looks like you've got a lot of Rewardicals to play with. Redeem them because they'll become VersaPoints and that would improve your rank.
Congratulations! Looks like you've got a lot of Rewardicals to play with. Redeem them because they'll become VersaPoints and that would improve your rank.
5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

You are truly lucky. Keep on playing and maybe next time you will win more of the same together with the Rocket boxes and the Pick The Bid. [img]https://i.imgur.com/npAki0c.gif[/img] Congratulations!
You are truly lucky. Keep on playing and maybe next time you will win more of the same together with the Rocket boxes and the Pick The Bid.

Congratulations!
9x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago

[i]My Congratulations to you!!Syvia, [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZK7V0SU.jpg[/img] I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future!too!!:blush: I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!![/i]:four_leaf_clover: [i]Indrajith[/i]
My Congratulations to you!!Syvia,

I hope that you can achieve much more success in the future!too!!

I wish you all the Best & Good Luck!!!

Indrajith
10x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings