Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Astro Stampede or is it more of an White Elephant Idea?

Posted 7 days ago More by James M.

The introduction of the Astro Auction Bell was a great Idea. However, with many affiliates on a tight budget would it not be an idea to add a Junior Auction option to the Astro Bell list? I am sure this would create quite a buzz if not a stampede, especially towards the end of the month. Just a thought. James M
The introduction of the Astro Auction Bell was a great Idea. However, with many affiliates on a tight budget would it not be an idea to add a Junior Auction option to the Astro Bell list? I am sure this would create quite a buzz if not a stampede, especially towards the end of the month.
Just a thought.

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 7 days ago More by Gery

Hi James, What do you mean by "bell?"
Hi James,

What do you mean by "bell?"
Gery

United States

Sorry Gery, the Bell icon that you can get notifications of your favourite auctions so you don’t miss them. 

Sorry Gery, the Bell icon that you can get notifications of your favourite auctions so you don’t miss them. 
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 7 days ago More by Bing O. 2 Replies

[b]This AA Image looks like a BELL to me![/b] Is this it? It has been there for months in the AA Dashboard.[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hlhxapi.png[/img]
This AA Image looks like a BELL to me!

Is this it?

It has been there for months in the AA Dashboard.
2x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Elmar H.

Hie James , I think I have seen a few Junior auctions on AA .Not all the time though like now there is nothing. Enjoy Astro.
Hie James ,
I think I have seen a few Junior auctions on AA .Not all the time though like now there is nothing.
Enjoy Astro.
11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 days ago More by Elmar H.

I can see a few Junior auctions now.
I can see a few Junior auctions now.
11x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 7 days ago More by Bing O.

That BELL Image Shown Above When Clicked Gives This URL And Image To Add Items You Want AA To Send You Email Alerts For As Soon As The Item Is First Posted For Auction: [url=https://tripleclicks.com/Astro/Alerts]https://tripleclicks.com/Astro/Alerts[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JPN6Ye8.png[/img]

That BELL Image Shown Above When Clicked Gives This URL And Image To Add Items You Want AA To Send You Email Alerts For As Soon As The Item Is First Posted For Auction:
https://tripleclicks.com/Astro/Alerts

2x SUPPORT
Bing O.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

You have a good idea, Thanks.
You have a good idea, Thanks.
Ibrahim S.

Nigeria

Posted 7 days ago

That would be a very great thought since it will help is not to miss important auction.
That would be a very great thought since it will help is not to miss important auction.
Alhassan S.

Ghana

Posted 7 days ago More by Cecil M. 1 Reply

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Currently the bell for setting up alerts does not include a separate selection for just Junior Auctions. Adding this specific choice might add a little more excitement for those who don't have a lot of TCredits to spend especially towards the end of the month. Is this the point?
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Currently the bell for setting up alerts does not include a separate selection for just Junior Auctions. Adding this specific choice might add a little more excitement for those who don't have a lot of TCredits to spend especially towards the end of the month. Is this the point?
Cecil M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Dejan G. 1 Reply

Hi James! I am still skeptic about Junior AA. The idea is to win affiliates with tight budget . But do they win or lose? The only rule for Junior AA is tie break. Every one who wants to win lets say 50 Junior AA would bid 50 tc and put constellation prize also on 50 especially if they bid for 100tc or more. What is hapend? Probably we would have 5 or more affiliate in tie break one would win and four or more would lose. And those with tight budget lose it and have nothing. I am talking about affiliate with really tight budget, not about that ones who manipulate with their budget to go in Junior AA. Best regards!
Hi James!
I am still skeptic about Junior AA. The idea is to win affiliates with tight budget . But do they win or lose?
The only rule for Junior AA is tie break. Every one who wants to win lets say 50 Junior AA would bid 50 tc and put constellation prize also on 50 especially if they bid for 100tc or more. What is hapend? Probably we would have 5 or more
affiliate in tie break one would win and four or more would lose. And those with tight budget lose it and have nothing.
I am talking about affiliate with really tight budget, not about that ones who manipulate with their budget to go in Junior AA.
Best regards!
Dejan G.

Montenegro

[quote=1549753][b]This AA Image looks like a BELL to me![/b] Is this it? It has been there for months in the AA Dashboard.[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hlhxapi.png[/img][/quote] DING DONG Bing Thank you for pointing it out James M
Bing O. posted:
This AA Image looks like a BELL to me!

Is this it?

It has been there for months in the AA Dashboard.

DING DONG Bing

Thank you for pointing it out

James M
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

| Edit settings