Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is there a way to cancel a bid made in Astro Auctions?

A support ticket has been submitted for this post.

Posted 7 days ago More by Ritu A.

I seem to have made a bid for an auction which was made by mistake. The amount I filled in as the possible price it would sell for, somehow went into how many tcredits to be used. I definitely did not want to put that many in, please advixe asap. Thanks.
I seem to have made a bid for an auction which was made by mistake. The amount I filled in as the possible price it would sell for, somehow went into how many tcredits to be used. I definitely did not want to put that many in, please advixe asap. Thanks.
Ritu A.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

Does 'rebid' work?
Does 'rebid' work?
3x SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

Posted 7 days ago

You can do noting after confirming your entry . I made a mistake once and paid huge price . I won 500 tcredits for 1100 :weary: It was crazy ................
You can do noting after confirming your entry .
I made a mistake once and paid huge price . I won 500 tcredits for 1100

It was crazy ................
SUPPORT
Kamal S.

India

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago

https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules These are the rules for participation in AA. study them well and everything will be clear for the next AA, greetings and good luck to AA ...
www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules
These are the rules for participation in AA. study them well and everything will be clear for the next AA, greetings and good luck to AA ...
2x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 7 days ago

[quote=1549859]Does 'rebid' work?[/quote] You can only re-bid up not down.
Thomas F. posted:
Does 'rebid' work?

You can only re-bid up not down.
120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

Posted 6 days ago More by Ritu A.

Thanks folks for your help. Rebid would have worked if I wanted to raise my bid .... but in my case I wanted to lower my bid drastically.
Thanks folks for your help. Rebid would have worked if I wanted to raise my bid .... but in my case I wanted to lower my bid drastically.
Ritu A.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

A support ticket has been submitted for this post.

| Edit settings