Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Am I alone unlucky with AA?

Posted 7 days ago, edited 7 days ago More by Bijesh O.

I know I am not a bidder to win the product as I bid with only 1 T-Credit always. From my last 136 auctions I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. May be my luck will turn in my next auction so I am eagerly waiting for that. Although I know from various Forum replies that Jackpot winnings are of random draw but I could see many frequent winners so I am just asking with you all that is there any tricks involved here? like tipping maximum to pilot, auto-pilot etc. Your various comments will be highly beneficial for many like me :blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/OzeBSQE.png[/img] Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool.
I know I am not a bidder to win the product as I bid with only 1 T-Credit always.

From my last 136 auctions I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. May be my luck will turn in my next auction so I am eagerly waiting for that.

Although I know from various Forum replies that Jackpot winnings are of random draw but I could see many frequent winners so I am just asking with you all that is there any tricks involved here? like tipping maximum to pilot, auto-pilot etc.

Your various comments will be highly beneficial for many like me

Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool.
2x SUPPORT
Bijesh O.

India

Posted 7 days ago More by David Abiola O A. 1 Reply

[quote=1549865]I know I am not a bidder to win the product as I bid with only 1 T-Credit always. From my last 136 auctions I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. May be my luck will turn in my next auction so I am eagerly waiting for that. Although I know from various Forum replies that Jackpot winnings are of random draw but I could see many frequent winners so I am just asking with you all that is there any tricks involved here? like tipping maximum to pilot, auto-pilot etc. Your various comments will be highly beneficial for many like me :blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/OzeBSQE.png[/img] Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool. [/quote] Hi, Just that you know when you visit the fruit (slot) machine, some win jackpot and some don't and some never stop winning repeated jackpot. Sometimes luck can be about being at the right place at the right time, example, i bidded 1 tcredit one day at a particular time and i won the scarce Quantum jackpot at AA. Believe your lucky is the correct mindset, do not proclaim unlucky. You not deliberately made unlucky at AA, mon ami. Cheers! :bowtie:
Bijesh O. posted:
I know I am not a bidder to win the product as I bid with only 1 T-Credit always.

From my last 136 auctions I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. May be my luck will turn in my next auction so I am eagerly waiting for that.

Although I know from various Forum replies that Jackpot winnings are of random draw but I could see many frequent winners so I am just asking with you all that is there any tricks involved here? like tipping maximum to pilot, auto-pilot etc.

Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool.

Hi,

Just that you know when you visit the fruit (slot) machine, some win jackpot and some don't and some never stop winning repeated jackpot.

Sometimes luck can be about being at the right place at the right time, example, i bidded 1 tcredit one day at a particular time and i won the scarce Quantum jackpot at AA.

Believe your lucky is the correct mindset, do not proclaim unlucky. You not deliberately made unlucky at AA, mon ami.

Cheers!

25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #13

Posted 7 days ago

Sure they will, just need to be persistent and that in addition to auto-pilot have joint and thus the AA and not holding the same prognosis in auto-pilot, but that you change it, because sometimes the same sentence overwhelmed with more and sometimes with less TCredits , so my advice is just be as often as the AA and you'll get a prize ...
Sure they will, just need to be persistent and that in addition to auto-pilot have joint and thus the AA and not holding the same prognosis in auto-pilot, but that you change it, because sometimes the same sentence overwhelmed with more and sometimes with less TCredits , so my advice is just be as often as the AA and you'll get a prize ...
2x SUPPORT
Vladimir B.

Serbia

Posted 7 days ago More by Chris E.

[quote=1549865]Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool. [/quote] Hello Bijesh. Since you need to bid in 60 auctions the past 30 days to qualify for VIP, if you need 9 extra bids to qualify after one week (7 days), for a total of 89 in 37 days, it means 29 out of your present 80 would not be included after this week, from not fitting into the 30-day limit.
Bijesh O. posted:

Hello Bijesh. Since you need to bid in 60 auctions the past 30 days to qualify for VIP, if you need 9 extra bids to qualify after one week (7 days), for a total of 89 in 37 days, it means 29 out of your present 80 would not be included after this week, from not fitting into the 30-day limit.
Chris E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by Ronald P. 2 Replies

Hi Bijesh, If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit. Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids. If you want to win 'anything great' you will have to bid more than one TCredit. Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins. I hope I have simplified your post for you. Good luck with your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate
Hi Bijesh,

If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit.

Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids.

If you want to win 'anything great' you will have to bid more than one TCredit.

Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins.

I hope I have simplified your post for you.

Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Chris E. 1 Reply

[quote=1549876]i bidded 1 tcredit one day at a particular time and i won the scarce Quantum jackpot at AA.[/quote] WOW! Lucky you. Congratulations for that win!!
David Abiola O A. posted:
i bidded 1 tcredit one day at a particular time and i won the scarce Quantum jackpot at AA.

WOW! Lucky you. Congratulations for that win!!
Chris E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1549893][quote=1549876]i bidded 1 tcredit one day at a particular time and i won the scarce Quantum jackpot at AA.[/quote] WOW! Lucky you. Congratulations for that win!![/quote] Cheers Chris E, you are next, just trying to illustrate my point to the poster yhat we are all lucky people on this planet, but it is the way we take issues and interpret that set's us apart or luckier.
Chris E. posted:
David Abiola O A. posted:
i bidded 1 tcredit one day at a particular time and i won the scarce Quantum jackpot at AA.

WOW! Lucky you. Congratulations for that win!!

Cheers Chris E, you are next, just trying to illustrate my point to the poster yhat we are all lucky people on this planet, but it is the way we take issues and interpret that set's us apart or luckier.
25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Tanja K.

[b]Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool.[/b] Just click on the BID HISTORY and you can check HOW MANY of your 80 auctions WILL NOT count anymore in the coming days. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KOMUfS3.jpg[/img]
Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing
that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool.

Just click on the BID HISTORY and you can check HOW MANY of your 80
auctions WILL NOT count anymore in the coming days.

167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago More by Olufunmilola O. 3 Replies

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1549890]Hi Bijesh, If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit. Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids. If you want to win 'anything great' you will have to bid more than one TCredit. Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins. I hope I have simplified your post for you. Good luck with your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate [/quote] [b]If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit[/b]. Ron, this is not actually true. You heard what David Abiola said, he won Quantum prize with just 1 TCredit. Just yesterday someone posted on the forum here how he won Supernova Jackpot of 12,000 rewardicals tokens for just 1 TCredit as well. "Power of 1 TCredit" So, it is not how much TCredit you bid for or earmark that can guarantee any of the special prizes like PTB, Supernova Jackpot, Rocket Box, or Quantum, it is just a random draw which is pure LUCK. Regards.
Ronald P. posted:
Hi Bijesh,

If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit.

Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids.

Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

Ron, this is not actually true. You heard what David Abiola said, he won Quantum prize with just 1 TCredit.

Just yesterday someone posted on the forum here how he won Supernova Jackpot of 12,000 rewardicals tokens for just 1 TCredit as well. "Power of 1 TCredit"

So, it is not how much TCredit you bid for or earmark that can guarantee any of the special prizes like PTB, Supernova Jackpot, Rocket Box, or Quantum, it is just a random draw which is pure LUCK.

Regards.

13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #15

Posted 7 days ago More by David Abiola O A.

[quote=1549865]I know I am not a bidder to win the product as I bid with only 1 T-Credit always. From my last 136 auctions I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. May be my luck will turn in my next auction so I am eagerly waiting for that. Although I know from various Forum replies that Jackpot winnings are of random draw but I could see many frequent winners so I am just asking with you all that is there any tricks involved here? like tipping maximum to pilot, auto-pilot etc. Your various comments will be highly beneficial for many like me :blush: [img]https://i.imgur.com/OzeBSQE.png[/img] Also I have a doubt from above pic that my bids for last 30 days is 80 but still showing that I need to bid 9 more to stay alive in VIP pool. [/quote] I am luck or lucky? Just won the 1000 RT for Rocket box. I cannot stress it enough that if you want more luck then you need to change attitude and believe. I am not alone lucky at AA, other believe in themself, mean REALLY REALLY Believe, [img]https://i.imgur.com/EYnGNzq.png[/img]
Bijesh O. posted:

I am luck or lucky? Just won the 1000 RT for Rocket box. I cannot stress it enough that if you want more luck then you need to change attitude and believe.

I am not alone lucky at AA, other believe in themself, mean REALLY REALLY Believe,

25x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 7 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1549908][quote=1549890]Hi Bijesh, If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit. Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids. If you want to win 'anything great' you will have to bid more than one TCredit. Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins. I hope I have simplified your post for you. Good luck with your business. Wheels up! Ron Pate [/quote] [b]If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit[/b]. Ron, this is not actually true. You heard what David Abiola said, he won Quantum prize with just 1 TCredit. Just yesterday someone posted on the forum here how he won Supernova Jackpot of 12,000 rewardicals tokens for just 1 TCredit as well. "Power of 1 TCredit" So, it is not how much TCredit you bid for or earmark that can guarantee any of the special prizes like [b]PTB, Supernova Jackpot, Rocket Box, or Quantum, it is just a random draw which is pure LUCK.[/b] Regards. [/quote] You are right about the POWER of 1 TCredit...for all Constellation prizes...but, PTB is something else... The number of TCredits might be important there (it's the SECOND Tiebreaker for the PTB contest)...although, I won even the PTB with just 1 TCredit.
Olufunmilola O. posted:
Ronald P. posted:
Hi Bijesh,

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

Ron, this is not actually true. You heard what David Abiola said, he won Quantum prize with just 1 TCredit.

Just yesterday someone posted on the forum here how he won Supernova Jackpot of 12,000 rewardicals tokens for just 1 TCredit as well. "Power of 1 TCredit"

So, it is not how much TCredit you bid for or earmark that can guarantee any of the special prizes like PTB, Supernova Jackpot, Rocket Box, or Quantum, it is just a random draw which is pure LUCK.

Regards.

You are right about the POWER of 1 TCredit...for all Constellation
prizes...but, PTB is something else...
The number of TCredits might be important there (it's the SECOND Tiebreaker
for the PTB contest)...although, I won even the PTB with just 1 TCredit.
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 7 days ago More by Jane J.

Hi Bijesh, Patience! You will get there! From the snap shot I can see that you have received good prizes. My sincere suggestion, use all the Clues, matches, moves, etc., you can get some rewardicals from there too. Speaking about myself, I became a EA for previous month, all thanks to Astro Auctions! Slow and steady . . .
Hi Bijesh,
Patience! You will get there!
From the snap shot I can see that you have received good prizes. My sincere suggestion, use all the Clues, matches, moves, etc., you can get some rewardicals from there too.
Speaking about myself, I became a EA for previous month, all thanks to Astro Auctions!
Slow and steady . . .
Jane J.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings