Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

T credit limit for jackpot in Astro Auction.

Posted 7 days ago

How many T-credit has to spend to win a jackpot in an Astro Auction game ?
Madhukar K.

Nepal

E365 Country Champion

Posted 7 days ago 1 Reply

I'm not sure what jackpot are you thinking of. Rocket Box, Supernova, Pick The Bid? For any of these is pure luck to win. You may spend only 1TC and win one of these. BR
I'm not sure what jackpot are you thinking of.
Rocket Box, Supernova, Pick The Bid?
For any of these is pure luck to win.
You may spend only 1TC and win one of these.

BR
18x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago, edited 7 days ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1550073]How many T-credit has to spend to win a jackpot in an Astro Auction game ?[/quote] Just a single TCredit spent, you have an opportunity to win any of the jackpot, to win any jackpot in astro auctions does not actually depends on number of TCredit spent but all about matter of luck. Someone won 22,000 rewardicals with just single TCredit spent, so it can also happened to you too.
Madhukar K. posted:

Just a single TCredit spent, you have an opportunity to win any of the jackpot, to win any jackpot in astro auctions does not actually depends on number of TCredit spent but all about matter of luck.

Someone won 22,000 rewardicals with just single TCredit spent, so it can also happened to you too.
73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 7 days ago More by Michael A.

[quote=1550073]How many T-credit has to spend to win a jackpot in an Astro Auction game ?[/quote] [b]Q: How can I win the Rocket Box and Supernova jackpots?[/b] You receive one entry for each of the jackpots whenever you enter an Astro Auction. Jackpot winners are chosen at random and revealed during the "in flight" stage of a given auction. NOTE: Some Astro Auctions have more than one Rocket Box awarded, giving several people a chance to win the Rocket Box jackpot in a single auction. [b]Q: How many Constellation Prizes can I win in each Astro Auction I enter?[/b] By participating in any Astro Auction, bidders are guaranteed to win at least five Constellation Prizes...six for Astro Auction VIPS. All prizes are drawn at random and all bidders have the same odds to win prizes, no matter how many TCredits they’ve bid or earmarked. https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=234577
Madhukar K. posted:

Q: How can I win the Rocket Box and Supernova jackpots?

You receive one entry for each of the jackpots whenever you enter an Astro Auction. Jackpot winners are chosen at random and revealed during the "in flight" stage of a given auction. NOTE: Some Astro Auctions have more than one Rocket Box awarded, giving several people a chance to win the Rocket Box jackpot in a single auction.

Q: How many Constellation Prizes can I win in each Astro Auction I enter?

By participating in any Astro Auction, bidders are guaranteed to win at least five Constellation Prizes...six for Astro Auction VIPS. All prizes are drawn at random and all bidders have the same odds to win prizes, no matter how many TCredits they’ve bid or earmarked.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26469&id=234577

73x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

[quote=1550083]I'm not sure what jackpot are you thinking of. Rocket Box, Supernova, Pick The Bid? For any of these is pure luck to win. You may spend only 1TC and win one of these. BR[/quote] Please, let's understand the difference between the Constelllation prizes and the Pick The Bid contest. Constellation prizes are just a random draws...and yes, 1 TCredit might be enough to win them...if we are lucky enough. The PTB is something else...has 3 Tiebreakers Rules to define the winner of the contest...it's NOT A RANDOM DRAW!
Goran M. posted:
I'm not sure what jackpot are you thinking of.
Rocket Box, Supernova, Pick The Bid?
For any of these is pure luck to win.
You may spend only 1TC and win one of these.

BR

Please, let's understand the difference between the Constelllation prizes
and the Pick The Bid contest.

Constellation prizes are just a random draws...and yes, 1 TCredit might be
enough to win them...if we are lucky enough.

The PTB is something else...has 3 Tiebreakers Rules to define the winner
of the contest...it's NOT A RANDOM DRAW!
167x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #1

Posts: 8,328 | Followers: 1,126 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 6 days ago 1 Reply

Yes, constellation prizes are determined randomly, PTB prizes are not. But both prizes are similar in one sense. The similarity is LUCK! If God of Luck likes any bidder very much in any AA on a particular day, then that bidder may become a King/Queen. Bijan Kanti Pandit
Yes, constellation prizes are determined randomly, PTB prizes are not. But both prizes are similar in one sense. The similarity is LUCK! If God of Luck likes any bidder very much in any AA on a particular day, then that bidder may become a King/Queen.
Bijan Kanti Pandit
Bijan Kanti P.

Bangladesh

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1550250]Yes, constellation prizes are determined randomly, PTB prizes are not. But both prizes are similar in one sense. The similarity is LUCK! If God of Luck likes any bidder very much in any AA on a particular day, then that bidder may become a King/Queen. Bijan Kanti Pandit [/quote] True, but a random drawing is 100% luck. PTB might take a little luck, but it's more about figuring out what a proper bid would be for the item being auctions (and a big help can be comparing former winning bids for the item).
Bijan Kanti P. posted:
Yes, constellation prizes are determined randomly, PTB prizes are not. But both prizes are similar in one sense. The similarity is LUCK! If God of Luck likes any bidder very much in any AA on a particular day, then that bidder may become a King/Queen.
Bijan Kanti Pandit

True, but a random drawing is 100% luck. PTB might take a little luck, but it's more about figuring out what a proper bid would be for the item being auctions (and a big help can be comparing former winning bids for the item).
Gery

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Owolabi A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

I only use 1 T-credit per auction, but, a couple of weeks ago, was lucky and won a 16,000 supernova!! It can be done!! Good luck
I only use 1 T-credit per auction, but, a couple of weeks ago, was lucky and won a 16,000 supernova!!

It can be done!!
Good luck
Michelle T.

South Africa

| Edit settings