Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Unwanted Claims Whats the Answer?

Posted 6 days ago More by James M.

I am seeing increasingly more claims against my Rewardical account. Normally I just report it but today I had three different claims from the same individual. Talk about cheeky! Any suggestions how we can stop this. I know we have talked a lot about this in the past but there must be some kind of filtering to stop this because It takes time out of an already busy day. Kind Regards James
I am seeing increasingly more claims against my Rewardical account. Normally I just report it but today I had three different claims from the same individual. Talk about cheeky!
Any suggestions how we can stop this. I know we have talked a lot about this in the past but there must be some kind of filtering to stop this because It takes time out of an already busy day.

Kind Regards

James
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 6 days ago 2 Replies

Hello again James, When you say unwanted claims I am thinking you have become involved in Rewardical as a Business and your are paying RT to customers who have purchased from that business. Is this correct? I am just trying to understand you demise in asking this question. Regards Johnny.
Hello again James,

When you say unwanted claims I am thinking you have become involved in Rewardical as a Business and your are paying RT to customers who have purchased from that business.

Is this correct?

I am just trying to understand you demise in asking this question.

Regards

Johnny.
2x SUPPORT
Johnny and Christine ..

New Zealand

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hi James, sorry about your disconfort. I think you should make a other report to the support desk they would take a look at thé situation . All the best to you. M. Brooks.
Hi James, sorry about your disconfort. I think you should make a other report to the support desk they would take a look at thé situation .
All the best to you.
M. Brooks.
Madelline B.

Guadeloupe

E365 Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Support is closed till Tuesday. Monday is Veterans Day in USA. Hubby gets free breakfast and lunch at local restaurants.
Support is closed till Tuesday.
Monday is Veterans Day in USA.
Hubby gets free breakfast and lunch at local restaurants.
37x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #20

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1550412]Hello again James, When you say unwanted claims I am thinking you have become involved in Rewardical as a Business and your are paying RT to customers who have purchased from that business. Is this correct? I am just trying to understand you demise in asking this question. Regards Johnny. [/quote] Yes he is a Rewardical ECA and there are a bunch of scammers trying to ruin a good program by making thousands of false claims hoping busy retailers will simply not verify and pay out on the claims. It's sick the world we live in and the morals of what largely is SFI members doing this to other SFI members. Andy Zeus Anderson
Johnny and Christine .. posted:
Hello again James,

When you say unwanted claims I am thinking you have become involved in Rewardical as a Business and your are paying RT to customers who have purchased from that business.

Is this correct?

Regards

Johnny.

Yes he is a Rewardical ECA and there are a bunch of scammers trying to ruin a good program by making thousands of false claims hoping busy retailers will simply not verify and pay out on the claims. It's sick the world we live in and the morals of what largely is SFI members doing this to other SFI members.

Andy Zeus Anderson
64x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #5

Posted 6 days ago More by Munish Y. 1 Reply

[quote=1550392]I am seeing increasingly more claims against my Rewardical account. Normally I just report it but today I had three different claims from the same individual. Talk about cheeky! Any suggestions how we can stop this. I know we have talked a lot about this in the past but there must be some kind of filtering to stop this because It takes time out of an already busy day. Kind Regards James[/quote] hello Mr. James Sry to know that you still facing the same issue... If I was the RECA member, this is what I would do... I will spend some time and note down all the legitimate and false claims of previous months... then will send the report to support mentioning them that you will not approve any RT claims further till some action is taken regarding the false claims...:thumbsup: Strict actions should be taken towards the members who do the false claims as they are SFI members and not yours. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYCihCFQacWJv5m/giphy.gif[/img]
James M. posted:
I am seeing increasingly more claims against my Rewardical account. Normally I just report it but today I had three different claims from the same individual. Talk about cheeky!
Any suggestions how we can stop this. I know we have talked a lot about this in the past but there must be some kind of filtering to stop this because It takes time out of an already busy day.

Kind Regards

James

hello Mr. James
Sry to know that you still facing the same issue...
If I was the RECA member, this is what I would do...
I will spend some time and note down all the legitimate and false claims of previous months...
then will send the report to support mentioning them that you will not approve any RT claims further till some action is taken regarding the false claims...

Strict actions should be taken towards the members who do the false claims as they are SFI members and not yours.

10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by James M.

[quote=1550412]Hello again James, When you say unwanted claims I am thinking you have become involved in Rewardical as a Business and your are paying RT to customers who have purchased from that business. Is this correct? I am just trying to understand you demise in asking this question. Regards Johnny. [/quote] Hello, Yes that is correct, however, 99% of claims against the business are fraudulent.
Johnny and Christine .. posted:
Hello again James,

Is this correct?

Regards

Johnny.

Hello, Yes that is correct, however, 99% of claims against the business are fraudulent.
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Liked by James K. Michael Y.

Posted 6 days ago More by James M. 1 Reply

[quote=1550473][quote=1550392]I am seeing increasingly more claims against my Rewardical account. Normally I just report it but today I had three different claims from the same individual. Talk about cheeky! Any suggestions how we can stop this. I know we have talked a lot about this in the past but there must be some kind of filtering to stop this because It takes time out of an already busy day. Kind Regards James[/quote] hello Mr. James Sry to know that you still facing the same issue... If I was the RECA member, this is what I would do... I will spend some time and note down all the legitimate and false claims of previous months... then will send the report to support mentioning them that you will not approve any RT claims further till some action is taken regarding the false claims...:thumbsup: Strict actions should be taken towards the members who do the false claims as they are SFI members and not yours. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYCihCFQacWJv5m/giphy.gif[/img][/quote] Hello Munish. To be perfectly honest I think support are doing a great job. On the system now we can do a one-click report but what takes the time is filling out the reason.
Munish Y. posted:
James M. posted:

Kind Regards

James

hello Mr. James
I will spend some time and note down all the legitimate and false claims of previous months...
then will send the report to support mentioning them that you will not approve any RT claims further till some action is taken regarding the false claims...

Strict actions should be taken towards the members who do the false claims as they are SFI members and not yours.

Hello Munish. To be perfectly honest I think support are doing a great job. On the system now we can do a one-click report but what takes the time is filling out the reason.
4x SUPPORT
James M.

Cambodia

Posted 6 days ago More by Munish Y.

[quote=1550526][quote=1550473][quote=1550392]I am seeing increasingly more claims against my Rewardical account. Normally I just report it but today I had three different claims from the same individual. Talk about cheeky! Any suggestions how we can stop this. I know we have talked a lot about this in the past but there must be some kind of filtering to stop this because It takes time out of an already busy day. Kind Regards James[/quote] hello Mr. James Sry to know that you still facing the same issue... If I was the RECA member, this is what I would do... I will spend some time and note down all the legitimate and false claims of previous months... then will send the report to support mentioning them that you will not approve any RT claims further till some action is taken regarding the false claims...:thumbsup: Strict actions should be taken towards the members who do the false claims as they are SFI members and not yours. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYCihCFQacWJv5m/giphy.gif[/img][/quote] Hello Munish. To be perfectly honest I think support are doing a great job. On the system now we can do a one-click report but what takes the time is filling out the reason. [/quote] good to know some improvement in favor of Reca merchant... hope there is some punishment for the fraudster...like deduct 50-100 Tcredits from their account or move their active downline member...:wink2::thumbsup:
James M. posted:
Munish Y. posted:
James M. posted:

Kind Regards

James

hello Mr. James

Hello Munish. To be perfectly honest I think support are doing a great job. On the system now we can do a one-click report but what takes the time is filling out the reason.

good to know some improvement in favor of Reca merchant...
hope there is some punishment for the fraudster...like deduct 50-100 Tcredits from their account or move their active downline member...
10x SUPPORT
Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings