Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Junior Auctions limited but not really the case

Posted 6 days ago More by Benjamin .

Dear Gery, I 'm having a little challenge in understanding how junior auctions with the inscription ("This is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 75 or less TCredits in their account") but end up with bidders with more than 75 TCredit in their account. Is the limitation real???
Dear Gery,

I 'm having a little challenge in understanding how junior auctions with the inscription ("This is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 75 or less TCredits in their account") but end up with bidders with more than 75 TCredit in their account.
Is the limitation real???
Benjamin .

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Benjamin, We are not allowed to participate for 75 Jr. Auction in AA if we have more than 75 TCredits from our account. :)
Hi Benjamin,

We are not allowed to participate for 75 Jr. Auction in AA if we have more than 75 TCredits from our account. :)
22x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #8

Posted 6 days ago 2 Replies

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
[quote=1550552]Dear Gery, I 'm having a little challenge in understanding how junior auctions with the inscription ("This is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 75 or less TCredits in their account") but end up with bidders with more than 75 TCredit in their account. Is the limitation real??? [/quote] Hi Benjamin ! Yes, the limitation is real a hundred percent ! The system is set not to allow you to bid if you have on your account even just 1 TCredit more than limit in that particular Junior Auction is ! However, once the bid is placed, one can purchase e.g. 125 TCredits pack (it's not prohibited, is it?) and then he would have more than the limit is when the Auction is over ! But that's nothing bad with it ! Hope it's clearer now ! Best regards !
Benjamin . posted:
Dear Gery,

I 'm having a little challenge in understanding how junior auctions with the inscription ("This is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 75 or less TCredits in their account") but end up with bidders with more than 75 TCredit in their account.

Hi Benjamin !

Yes, the limitation is real a hundred percent !

The system is set not to allow you to bid if you have on your account even just 1 TCredit more than limit in that particular Junior Auction is !

However, once the bid is placed, one can purchase e.g. 125 TCredits pack (it's not prohibited, is it?) and then he would have more than the limit is when the Auction is over ! But that's nothing bad with it !

Hope it's clearer now !

Best regards !
307x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

Posted 6 days ago More by Benjamin .

Well noted and thanks
Well noted and thanks
Benjamin .

Ghana

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1550582][quote=1550552]Dear Gery, I 'm having a little challenge in understanding how junior auctions with the inscription ("This is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 75 or less TCredits in their account") but end up with bidders with more than 75 TCredit in their account. Is the limitation real??? [/quote] Hi Benjamin ! Yes, the limitation is real a hundred percent ! The system is set not to allow you to bid if you have on your account even just 1 TCredit more than limit in that particular Junior Auction is ! However, once the bid is placed, one can purchase e.g. 125 TCredits pack (it's not prohibited, is it?) and then he would have more than the limit is when the Auction is over ! But that's nothing bad with it ! Hope it's clearer now ! Best regards ! [/quote] Yep an easy way to stop those with little or no money/credits behind them building their business through AA.
Sead Š. posted:
Benjamin . posted:
Dear Gery,

Hi Benjamin !

The system is set not to allow you to bid if you have on your account even just 1 TCredit more than limit in that particular Junior Auction is !

However, once the bid is placed, one can purchase e.g. 125 TCredits pack (it's not prohibited, is it?) and then he would have more than the limit is when the Auction is over ! But that's nothing bad with it !

Hope it's clearer now !

Best regards !

Yep an easy way to stop those with little or no money/credits behind them building their business through AA.
3x SUPPORT
Thomas F.

United Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Hello. Astro auctions Junior (50) (if we have 51 and more TC) or Junior (75) (if we have 76 and more TC) we push "bid" and get "OOPS Sorry, this is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 50/75 or less TCredits in their account"
Hello.
Astro auctions Junior (50) (if we have 51 and more TC) or Junior (75) (if we have 76 and more TC) we push "bid" and get "OOPS Sorry, this is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 50/75 or less TCredits in their account"
Oleksandr K.

Ukraine

Posted 6 days ago

[quote=1550582][quote=1550552]Dear Gery, I 'm having a little challenge in understanding how junior auctions with the inscription ("This is a JUNIOR auction, limited to bidders with 75 or less TCredits in their account") but end up with bidders with more than 75 TCredit in their account. Is the limitation real??? [/quote] Hi Benjamin ! Yes, the limitation is real a hundred percent ! The system is set not to allow you to bid if you have on your account even just 1 TCredit more than limit in that particular Junior Auction is ! However, once the bid is placed, one can purchase e.g. 125 TCredits pack (it's not prohibited, is it?) and then he would have more than the limit is when the Auction is over ! But that's nothing bad with it ! Hope it's clearer now ! Best regards ! [/quote] And allow me to add that Junior auctions do not allow REBIDs. Hence, you can't enter with a small amount of TCredits on your account, then go buy a bunch of TCredits and place a higher bid.
Sead Š. posted:
Benjamin . posted:
Dear Gery,

Hi Benjamin !

Hope it's clearer now !

Best regards !

And allow me to add that Junior auctions do not allow REBIDs. Hence, you can't enter with a small amount of TCredits on your account, then go buy a bunch of TCredits and place a higher bid.
Gery

United States

| Edit settings